NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

AirdropShitposts

Ziggy! Leap me far, far from here...
kiwifarms.net
It's insane how wedded they are to this whole PewDiePie is an actual Nazi ordering mass murder theory. Banning people for "downplaying the ramifications of hate speech" for anyone who suggests that maybe he's not complicit in any crimes. And yet the only examples they ever post are the same ones I've heard about and I've hated PewDiePie forever so barely know of his controversy of the month. He dressed up like a Nazi, he said "nigger" once, he had Ben Shapiro do a joke appearance, and he did that "Death to all Jews" prank. This is their big list of his Nazi crimes. Yet he's apparently supporting "ethnic cleansing and murder" consistently according to the moderators? And like any video of his is just endlessly Nazi dogwhistling and hate speech? Something that only they have ever seen (and apparently on the regular) and nobody else has ever mentioned.

On top of that they're talking about "unchecked meme culture" whatever that's supposed to mean and demanding that religious buildings get government protection now and how everyone with "accounts on 8chan" should be arrested and how the internet/South Park are ruining children like they're actually Boomers from over a decade ago.

It's like the whole place went from abjectly stupid to suddenly over the top insane plus abjectly stupid. Over PewDiePie. PewDiePie! They can't even find the time to blame Trump they're lusting so hard over 4chan/8chan/YouTube/Twitter/PewDiePie/THQNordic. And the forum usually doesn't go an hour without a two minute Trump spergfest.

Also the moderators actually are "working tirelessly under high stress"? What? How fucking exceptional are these motherfuckers?

I need a "completely and utterly baffled on the internet" rating right now.

BesadaDontStarve

Don't feed after midnight.
kiwifarms.net
Jussie Smollett wants to somehow get his angle going that it's the American hero Maria that needs to save the day

https://archive.fo/tWhWq

Can anyone get an email sent to Maria to get her feelings on this?

How can I make this all about me?

By the way, her name? Maria.

After seeing DigitalOp's success story in "things that definitely happened today", admin of Resetera shinobi is now a hired Muslim guard. Or a private security investigator, on hand to get muscle.

I wonder if all the crazy bans and Resetera.com pushing to get PDP stated as the killer is because of shinobi602? Can't be a guard/security in real life, so ready to report for duties on a video game forum.

Stock Image Photographer

AaAaAa!
kiwifarms.net
It's insane how wedded they are to this whole PewDiePie is an actual Nazi ordering mass murder theory. Banning people for "downplaying the ramifications of hate speech" for anyone who suggests that maybe he's not complicit in any crimes. And yet the only examples they ever post are the same ones I've heard about and I've hated PewDiePie forever so barely know of his controversy of the month. He dressed up like a Nazi, he said "nigger" once, he had Ben Shapiro do a joke appearance, and he did that "Death to all Jews" prank. This is their big list of his Nazi crimes. Yet he's apparently supporting "ethnic cleansing and murder" consistently according to the moderators? And like any video of his is just endlessly Nazi dogwhistling and hate speech? Something that only they have ever seen (and apparently on the regular) and nobody else has ever mentioned.
Something that ResetEra users should consider (but won't because they possess no self-awareness) : if PewDiePie is complicit in this shooting because of some clearly accelerationist mention by the shooter, then ResetEra is even more complicit because they're fulfilling the intended response from the left that he was looking for.

ObsoleteMediaFormat

kiwifarms.net
fucking hell the pewdiepie thread has 32 pages so far, the general 61. Got a strong feeling the pewdiepie thread will get pretty close to the general if mods don't close it down.

BesadaDontStarve

kiwifarms.net

https://archive.fo/fdCmt

When you dox yourself because you want to make everything about you and get your hugbox to tell you how amazing you are.

People are dead because some sperg took weaponized autism literally, but thank goodness Seik is fighting the good fight against memes and South Park.

Continuing the trend of having to make everything about yourself

Let me bump my "woke manifesto" to let you know I knew PewDiePie was going to be the mastermind behind a shooting.

So let us have a look at this "woke manifesto"

It keeps going....

And going....

And going...

https://archive.fo/MxfMt

How do you even tldr that shit?

One thing I can say is "Hey ASaiyan, I can believe this WAS your topic idea, you opportunistic vulture". Keep making everything about you and how woke you are.

Sorry ASaiyan, a new challenger has arrived. SoundCheck promises to be quick, so we won't need a 5,000+ word manifesto on explaining how PewDiePie is worse than Hitler and Osama Bin Laden combined

https://archive.fo/ghHip

Is being a monster a downgrade or upgrade from being Hitler and Osama Bin Laden? Asking for a friend.

So is JonTron still leading the extermination of the Jewish people? What is his kill count at now?

Last edited by a moderator:

BesadaDontStarve

kiwifarms.net
Thank goodness I'm not working today, my autism archiving couldn't handle all this multitasking. What a waste of time all of this is, but if you're going to waste time do it while laughing.

Here are some more to finish things off for a while

Jussie making sure we all know he has unsubscribed from Skill Up.

How dare other content creators who understand satire, jokes and context not be impressed with everyone saying PDP is pretty much the killer.

It's simply not possible for anyone to have a balanced twitter following tab, and maybe even enjoy reading the autism of other people they may disagree with. Newsflash, many right-wing commentators are simply funny. People like things that are funny. You don't have to agree 100% with someone to follow them.

Normal, well-adjusted people, even those that have their autism under control, that just like to watch PDP to laugh at low quality meme content are white nihilists who create white terrorism.

The above sounds like it came from an AI bot that was programmed to "satirize the term social justice warrior".

I think EdibleKnife wants to say he is an ally?

Did you know that Hitler liked painting? Does this mean Bob Ross is a Nazi?

https://archive.fo/LCI1y

It's like Christmas for Resetera. All those years of jealousy due to PDP making money, jealousy that he is popular and jealousy that human beings like to laugh at jokes and not just cry and scream.

Now is the time to mobilize the autism ranks of making everything about yourself, using a tragedy to grandstand and as always, hate the hobby of gaming whilst posting on a gaming forum.

BesadaDontStarve

kiwifarms.net
And they draw me back in

https://archive.fo/Jytny

I think you'll find speech is speech and unless someone is calling for violence or some sort of (credible, not satirical) call to arms to risk the safety of someone, it is indeed free speech.

Speaking of that "these people I don't like should be stopped"

"Should be stopped"

?

You're asking the forum to stop a list of people that have members saying they want revenge and blood?

And yes it is still live and unbanned - https://www.resetera.com/threads/major-active-shooting-going-on-in-christchurch-nz-up6-4-suspects-in-custody-49-confirmed-dead-read-threadmarks.105436/post-18869158

How long until banned?

Yes, you're not doing anything, unlike us, sitting on an internet forum trying to suggest the actual killer isn't to blame, but it's all PDP's fault.

"Hey mods can I check Colin Moriarty is completely banned from this forum, like lolcow Boogie? Just need to make sure nothing seeps into this echo chamber."

Sharing tweets is... banned. Such exceptionalism.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino