NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
There's many things one can say about Jordan Peterson, but like him or hate him he stands a chance of potentially stopping some taking weaponized autism a bit too literally. His vanilla messages about self-worth, self-control, self-responsibility and so on are as harmless as it can get.

Also how even basic self-help messages like sort yourself out, take control of your life and live freely are like poison to Resetera, as they need to be told what to think, who to shout at and who is responsible for their failings in life.
Personal agency is anathema to SocJus. The solution to the problems of the world isn't to give more power to the oppressed, as that would be victim blaming. It blames the issues that arise from unequal power on the side with all the responsibility: the privileged. Patriarchy? Men’s fault. When women support it, we say they’ve simply internalized the messages of men, and then condescendingly absolve them of any responsibility or agency.

On a personal level, SocJus erodes a person's sense of agency, since it sends the message that not only can't they affect change, they shouldn't. They generalize their own lack of agency and feel stuck at the bottom (top?) of the suffering ladder. On a more interpersonal level, it's another way of absolving one of any consequences of their actions or the political responsibility to act to change their own condition.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
"Every person is responsible for his or her own actions? Tell that to the person who literally didn't believe that at all and killed a bunch of people based on the opposite of the idea you just espoused"
How do we submit a passage for the top of the website now? Because this belongs there, it's such a perfect blend of insane and exceptional.

BesadaDontStarve

Don't feed after midnight.
kiwifarms.net

So the timeline is PewDiePie was pulling the trigger whilst Jacksepticeye was reloading the backup guns?

We need a list of all the YouTubers who were literally involved in this shooting. The Police are wasting time arresting and sorting out the killer and acquaintances. They should be arresting random YouTubers who tell jokes.

Oh hey, look, a completely unrelated video game meme from January! If deleted it will be because you lot went on an autistic rampage to claim it caused the shooting.

Better stop playing first-person shooters! Video games cause mass shootings.

This is why when you are shitposting and being autistic, always be honest. Even if you're not liked, honesty is appreciated in the meme warfare. Don't be fake news.

If lolcows were simply honest, they'd start to move away from being lolcows. All the lies, manipulation, making everything about themselves and more make them... lolcows.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
Because ERA is entirely an echo chamber where people who don't fully buy into the notion that PDP gleefully masterminded this deranged fuckstick's murder spree because he's Hitler reincarnate are immediately banned and mocked it's impossible for its users to fathom that someone might be friends with, associate or work with a person of a different political belief. In ERA's worldview, anyone not far-left is either a Nazi, a Nazi-sympathizer or a Nazi-enabler. Once again, it's a simple black and white issue, because the users are children who can't into nuance.

So when ERA sees someone like AVGN do a video with AlphaOmegaSin or whatever the only rational explanation is that Rolfe himself is an alt-righter and he must be deplatformed immediately before his videos about bad NES games can cause one of his many Hitler Youth fans to go postal the way Brenton Tarrant did last night.

LucasSomething

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who even dares insinuate Pewds didn't pull the trigger is dogpiled by 30 quotes until the mods ban them.

"I think we should blame the psychopath who did the crime!" = BANNED

This guy is especially right because on this page you see a lot of people shitting on Jacksepticeye and saying he cares more about PDP than the victims, when in reality they are the ones completely obcessed on escapegoating the guy.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're not that useful.
They're useful, for terrorists.

One thing I can say is "Hey ASaiyan, I can believe this WAS your topic idea, you opportunistic vulture". Keep making everything about you and how woke you are.
Honestly ASaiyan is going on my candidate list for "most likely REEEE-Era user to be arrested for murder, or rape. Kind of a toss-up.

Ross did nothing wrong, he is a good boy.

This guy is especially right because on this page you see a lot of people shitting on Jacksepticeye and saying he cares more about PDP than the victims, when in reality they are the ones completely obcessed on escapegoating the guy.
Their priorities are super fucked up. I've seen several of these types try to flip it and say people coming out to defend Felix Kjellberg are the weirdos with screwed up priorities. It's projection.

Also to any users in here @Piga Dgrifm posted a link to a charity in the main thread about this shooting. It's on LaunchGood.com.

I can't imagine any of these horrid people yelling at youtubers out of jealousy and paranoia have even considered chipping in to this fund. Because its not about the victims to them, its about hatred to them.

I can't wait until some RetardEra fag gets arrested for plotting a revenge attack in a middle school because some 12 year old told him to subscribe to pewdiepie once.

Jaimas

Autism War Correspondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ResetERA crowd talks a good game about hating Nazis and fascists, but the truth of the matter is that they're fapping themselves raw over what Brenton Tarrant did. They know full well that what he wanted is what they're now giving him. They're so blinded by ideology though that they don't care. They want a race more as much as Tarrant claimed to. It's all the more reason we need to make fun of them, of Tarrant, and of everyone remotely involved with making this situation worse, so we can strip anything resembling dignity from them.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait until some RetardEra fag gets arrested for plotting a revenge attack in a middle school because some 12 year old told him to subscribe to pewdiepie once.
The problem is that you'd need to be perpetually archiving the whole site, because the second it happened these disingenuous fucks would purge every trace of them and every inquiry would be met with "Who? Excel Spreadcheeks? Never heard of them. We just talk about gaming on this forum, not MS Office."

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Queen Tank, the Vice Signaler
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem is that you'd need to be perpetually archiving the whole site, because the second it happened these disingenuous fucks would purge every trace of them and every inquiry would be met with "Who? Excel Spreadcheeks? Never heard of them. We just talk about gaming on this forum, not MS Office."
Thats what our trusty bots scraping for are VIPs are for ;)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino