NeoGAF & ResetERA - The Hilarious N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ Splintering "Gaming" Forum Circus

InfamyBrah

kiwifarms.net
I disagree. When my 10 year old cousin tried to talk about cars and girls it was innocently funny. This? This is just sad and weird.

I agree that the Dems have an uphill battle. They've spent three years being the party that cried Wolf Russia, over and over again, with no payoff. Plus, their primary spread is disintegrating, as you say:

Biden's mental health is questionable, plus the Ukraine scandal has blown back on him badly.
Warren can't seem to tell the truth about anything, plus Wall Street Dems are flat out refusing to back her (to the point of 'we'll back Trump instead')
Harris hasn't recovered from the beating Tulsi Gabbard gave her, and is widely perceived as a roundheeled slut who's been sticking it to blacks from the position she slept her way into.
And Bernie, like Biden, has health questions plus he can't sell Communism to the U.S. no matter how many birds land on his podium.

There go all the first stringers, right there. Who's left? O'Rourke? Every time the Irish Taco opens his mouth, I see another person voting Trump. Delaney and Gabbard are being frozen out of the DNC processes for having the nerve to ask 'how we going to pay for this?' and 'Harris, you lying slut' respectively. I guess that leaves Yang, Steyer, and Williamson. Great show, DNC.
Michelle Obama is one of the only few I think had the best chance against Trump. It's not that much about program or being smart anymore. Against Trump, you have to show you have guts, personality and popularity. It's sad politic has gone to that, personality and popularity, but that's what it is.

Michelle has four things going for her :

- She can carry the Obama's nostalgia currently going on (maybe too soon for that ?)
- She's quite popular in the US.
- She has a cool demeanor and is a sympathetic figure overall, which is really Trump's bane.
- She has an authoritarian personality, she was born to scold people. Tough woman fit for power.

Problem is, she's not a candidate (probably for 2024 though).

Pissmaster General

kiwifarms.net
Michelle Obama is one of the only few I think had the best chance against Trump. It's not that much about program or being smart anymore. Against Trump, you have to show you have guts, personality and popularity. It's sad politic has gone to that, personality and popularity, but that's what it is.

Michelle has four things going for her :

- She can carry the Obama's nostalgia currently going on (maybe too soon for that ?)
- She's quite popular in the US.
- She has a cool demeanor and is a sympathetic figure overall, which is really Trump's bane.
- She has an authoritarian personality, she was born to scold people. Tough woman fit for power.
Five things: she'd be the first transgender woman in office

DriveByTrolling

Drive by in a sensitive topic; severe history
kiwifarms.net
Ds01qyM.png

tZJrKx7.png

Latest update on the Joker movie, now that they've all seen it and they aren't responding to or agreeing with Nepenthe's 10,000 words pre-release "opinion" on it being a rise up incel fantasy piece for PewDiePie, it's now a leftists dream

:story:

The movie now has the right politics and is one of their own, so it's all good. Panic over, but we were justified in our hysteria and so was the MSM.

These people are as transparent as glass and as predictable as an autism diagnosis for 95% of Resetera.

2hXHDdb.png

In some news Resetera would like, Mark Kern is boycotting Blizzard.

Oh wait... Mark Kern has the wrong politics and is problematic

4c3yYrt.png

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! GAMERGATE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *pisses themselves*

oepGrsZ.png

Moderator "Don't post random Tweets"

Like what, 94% of Resetera?

Last edited:
Vito is the guy who went a bit viral/clickbait sperg when he vaped Belle Delphine's bathwater.

I forgot who he was until these church ladydicks started screaming. Then I realized I'd subscribed to him God knows how long ago. Huh. He seems too beardy, stars and bars for these monsters. It's no surprise at all he is canceled.
As horrifying as that is I laughed my ass off when I clicked play and had to pause after a few seconds because he sounds (and looks) like a fat geoff thew

Ververg

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes they really sound like they never got past age 17, which fits with the range they're attracted to as mental peers. School homework should be abolished t. Sweden
5JBES0B[1].png

Another fun combo of 4 posts, with the first one being from Inquisitor Red.
KX86huR[1].png

Imagine Merc at a parent teacher conference. "Your kids keep bullying other students" "Hmm well what race are they bullying?" or "Your child doesn't seem to want to do well in my Economics course." "Pardon me for asking but are you teaching capitalist ideas in this Economics?"

And here's BDS talking about things she absolutely knows and read that was definitely not a twitter thread
JFSEREL[1].png

But HOO LORD LOOK AT THIS. This guy is exactly what I said. Doing a whole mein kampf about his high school trauma, shit's so long I need to put intermissions in.
MmMahsf[1].png

Since joining REEEE almost 2 years ago, ShironRedshift made around 2200 posts. On GAF, in seven whole years he only had 3k posts.

RBZ6qV2[1].png
liw9Cmu[1].png

Within an hour of a response DARING to imply he wasn't THE VICTIM AND REMAINS MENTALLY UNWELL FROM HIGH SCHOOL, he belts out another goddamn textbook.
sU2jTup[1].png

This guy's twitter bio just says he's a huuuge Nintendo, Pokemon, and Kirby fan ^_^ so kawaii ALSO FUCK HIGHSCHOOL AND FUCK MRMOOSE REEEEEE.
dk9Udbt[1].png

BUT you might wonder inbetween his essay composing, does he play any videogames? Noooo OH MY FUCKING UM...WHAT?! THATS GONNA BE A YOOF FROM ME CHIEFDAWG.
DLyGzRp[1].png
(also he pussied out of
BUT ALSO HE HAS NOT GOTTEN TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY AND REVISED HIS REVIEW OF HEARTBEAT OH FUCK
wgjzQ5D[1].png

Cr0w

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who got completely lost by this dude's wall of crazy? When did sexuality become this giant chalkboard of string theory equations? What happened to just being straight, gay, or bi if you liked both?

And they wonder why people get confused and have questions?
The kind of shit I see on Resetera and other forums reminds me of college LGBT+ groups, and why I've never gone remotely near one in years. The last thing I need is to be associated and seen with a bunch of toxic shitheads who can't stop in-fighting.

Last edited:

Changeofheart

Filthy g*mer scum
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20191009_235403.jpg

Forget about the ultra violent and dangerous Joker movie now officially confirmed to be safe and ResetEra's best movie of 2019, now Alita is the new official incel movie. CTRL+F "incel" gives 36 results in this thread.

Screenshot_20191009_234909.jpg

I spent 2 minutes trying to understand what the fuck this means but okay.

Screenshot_20191009_235415.jpg

"You are not sexist but I will still assume you secretly are"

Screenshot_20191010_000829.jpg

Poor Ash735 didn't realize that they are already doing it, he'll probably notice when he gets a warning for indirectly being complicit of the alt right for not liking our god and savior Brie Larson.

Remember guys, no matter the reason why you like something, if The Quartering makes a video about it for his insignificant audience and he likes that thing too, then everyone who likes that thing is automatically a neckbeard incel as well.

Also, Luke has always been considered an uninteresting self insert outside of the star wars fandom and Quarter Pounder viewers.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes they really sound like they never got past age 17, which fits with the range they're attracted to as mental peers. School homework should be abolished t. Sweden
View attachment 965325

Another fun combo of 4 posts, with the first one being from Inquisitor Red.
View attachment 965339
Imagine Merc at a parent teacher conference. "Your kids keep bullying other students" "Hmm well what race are they bullying?" or "Your child doesn't seem to want to do well in my Economics course." "Pardon me for asking but are you teaching capitalist ideas in this Economics?"

And here's BDS talking about things she absolutely knows and read that was definitely not a twitter thread
View attachment 965342

But HOO LORD LOOK AT THIS. This guy is exactly what I said. Doing a whole mein kampf about his high school trauma, shit's so long I need to put intermissions in.
View attachment 965356
Since joining REEEE almost 2 years ago, ShironRedshift made around 2200 posts. On GAF, in seven whole years he only had 3k posts.

View attachment 965363 View attachment 965370

Within an hour of a response DARING to imply he wasn't THE VICTIM AND REMAINS MENTALLY UNWELL FROM HIGH SCHOOL, he belts out another goddamn textbook.
View attachment 965377
This guy's twitter bio just says he's a huuuge Nintendo, Pokemon, and Kirby fan ^_^ so kawaii ALSO FUCK HIGHSCHOOL AND FUCK MRMOOSE REEEEEE.
View attachment 965381

BUT you might wonder inbetween his essay composing, does he play any videogames? Noooo OH MY FUCKING UM...WHAT?! THATS GONNA BE A YOOF FROM ME CHIEFDAWG. View attachment 965387 (also he pussied out of
BUT ALSO HE HAS NOT GOTTEN TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY AND REVISED HIS REVIEW OF HEARTBEAT OH FUCK
View attachment 965391
So where does “doing homework” fall in their ranking of terrible things alongside “getting a job,” “big titty anime babes,” “seeing a MAGA hat in the wild,” and “being addressed by the wrong pronouns?”

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
9JSvgti.png

Presented without context from Resetera.com.

"This is very likely normal behavior"

Amir0x will remember this

Remember, you either take troon dick whilst screaming Robin/Ketkat/Excelsiorlef and SweetNicole are what real women look like or you fuck children. It's the only two acceptable options on Resetera or Isamu Fukui will get you banned.

FW9p9jV.png

Resetera "We need to boycott everything, problematic normies are everywhere, capitalism is evil! There is no ethical consumption! Donald Trump lives rent free in our heads!"

Also Resetera "A new Nintendo Direct? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Take my money! I'm buying everything! I've pre-ordered a $10,000 furry costume to get fucked in the ass with! Freedom to buy pointless shit is great! My wife's boyfriend wants to stay in a Trump resort so I'll allow it!"

pIe8aOa.png

Yes, everyone on Resetera is severely depressed, unhappy, thinks Trump is stopping by later to kill them and they spend all day screeching in fear.

Go hang around with normies and you'll find most people go through normal spells of emotions. Probably mostly happy if they have self-awareness and control over their life and at the end of the day if someone is going through a tough time they can stick some comedy on from Netflix and not piss their pants and run screaming to Resetera.com to make a problematic topic.

Remember, Dave Chappelle, #1 white supremacist.

Life is for having fun, unless you non-ironically post on Resetera.

Last edited:

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net
So I guess Mercury is one of those parents every teacher quietly complains about, the kind who storms in after school to bitch about everything that totally wasn't district policy, classroom rules or the kid being a shit.

"You have myyyy kids seven hours a day, that is the time to TEACH them and you will NOT give myyyy children homework!" Imagine getting that speech the first day of the year. Never mind state standards, federal standards, wall-to-wall testing, lesson plans, classroom management, and on top of that low pay. Merc has no idea what a teacher deals with, so of course the decent thing to do is roll in like a hurricane every time the kid isn't allowed to have a Red Bull or comes home with a reading assignment.

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net

This isn't blackface, it's just paranoid super woke tards on the left living a life of fear.

But it's also Resetera so everyone is being banned for "excusing blackface".

These people

The Black Culture Thread has noticed the troons get their way when they scream and hammer the report button.

I finally managed to get Kinthey banned though. Mission accomplished. Another normie taken out with the trash. I can't screencap right now but look at all the bans. Amazing. I've contributed to a few of them hitting report.

Resetera also confirming black people are fictional monsters. Isamu Fukui hates the gays and the blacks.

Last edited:

DriveByTrolling

kiwifarms.net
11 bans on the first page of that thread, 10 of them for “excusing blackface”.
This one is great

Topic is open again, thanks mods. I'll keep reporting all the wrong-think on my black account.

Black Panther costumes are blackface. 4Chan, you know what to do this Halloween. Joker and Black Panther memes. Make Resetera cry.

Last edited:

Judge Dredd

Associate Game Designer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 963839

I love topics like this on Resetera. Here we have ex-admin Finale Fireworker acting upset about totalitarian actions. This is a good thing, right?

Yeah, sure, if you can also laugh at this forum having zero self-awareness considering an Asian, Isamu Fukui, runs this forum and is the mastermind behind the most totalitarian forum on the internet - http://resetera.kiwifarms.net/graphs

This Asian also wrote books about authoritarian high schools - https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1114056.Isamu_Fukui

They also demand everyone they don't like is fired/banned/censored/commits suicide/is assassinated all the time.

You really can't write this script. Resetera is basically what China would create if it wanted to create a video game forum. Banned for jokes or wrong-think soo mild it could be said freely throughout Church under the watch of God.

Yet here they are acting like they oppose authoritarianism/totalitarian actions

They call everything outside of their echo chamber Russian bots, but how sure can we be Resetera isn't a site ran completely by the Chinese?

:thinking:

I know China doesn't like troons, but maybe that's just all a front to "fit in" from the Chinese bots that post daily on Resetera?

I see you Isamu Fukui, agent of China.
When it was Epic Games Store, any criticism of Epic or China would result in a ban, but now they are anti-china.

It feels like barely a week or 2 ago they were complaining about "capital G Gamers", but being pro at Harthstone is fine.

I can't screencap right now but look at all the bans. Amazing.
I would help out, but there's a lot. It might be worth just archiving the thread.

Not a ban, but cutting it close.
ResetEra Blackface.png
It's almost as if having a forum where disagreement is a bannable offence has an inherent problem.

• Feels
Reactions: UnclePhil and Unog

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino