Netflix Orders Queer-Friendly Animated Children’s Series ‘DeadEndia’ - First Big Mouth, then She-Ra and now this

AFormerFriend

Mr. Virginity
kiwifarms.net
Was looking through /co/ for a bit when i stumbled upon a thread for Deadendia, and there i found some... interesting moments from the original comic
In other words.... we're fucked

Edit: here's a guy who perfectly explains how fucked up everything is: https://twitter.com/Exalted_Speed/status/1387043039554666498
IMG_20210503_212035.png

Well oy fucking vey

Spergenschütz

Ridin' Hellhorses and Wranglin' Lolcows
kiwifarms.net
I got more information on Hamish Steele, the creator of this show. Dude already has a husband, Justin (@Hes_All_That on Twitter) and both are cisgender gay men with Hamish being British while Justin is an Australian living in London. Hamish in particular seems to love kissing tranny ass and a good chunk of his tweets are related to trannies.
1.png2.png3.png

As for the show itself, it looks like another run-of-the-mill Steven Universe/Thin-Line Animation style clone. I made a post of it on the Worst Character designs thread which you can read for my further thoughts on this. Can't wait for the shitshows that will eventually erupt once it releases.

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got more information on Hamish Steele, the creator of this show. Dude already has a husband, Justin (@Hes_All_That on Twitter) and both are cisgender gay men with Hamish being British while Justin is an Australian living in London. Hamish in particular seems to love kissing tranny ass and a good chunk of his tweets are related to trannies.
View attachment 2141369View attachment 2141370View attachment 2141371

As for the show itself, it looks like another run-of-the-mill Steven Universe/Thin-Line Animation style clone. I made a post of it on the Worst Character designs thread which you can read for my further thoughts on this. Can't wait for the shitshows that will eventually erupt once it releases.
I have a feeling the dude will be outed as a Pedro

Dirty Diamond

Dirty Diamond
kiwifarms.net
Maybe 10-20 years ago you'd hear westerners complain "all anime looks the same", now all cartoons look the same (even CG and stop motion are doing the jellybean thing). A bit like how all anime characters have split mouths now (because dabbing white out on a characters lip is so magical).
I miss anime style.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net

Can gay men have mpreg fetishes?
Is he the opposite of a HSTS and is jealous that Aydens have vaginas and wombs while dressing like dudes?

Life is Hell...

kiwifarms.net

The Soy is certainly strong with this guy
1620161077194.png