Netflix Originals are mostly bad - Is it just me?

Are all of them bad?

• Total voters

admiral

passionless bombast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its weird that anyone would watch anime and not assume that all the characters are supposed to be Japanese.
If they have a Japanese name they're Japanese. You could argue that the Cowboy bebop crew are ambiguous- Faye could be white, Jet Black could be lightskinned black like others have said. Spike could be white or, I don't know, Greek or something. He's pretty olive-skinned.

Megaroad

rip dave white 4 apr 2011 - 28 apr 2019
kiwifarms.net
The creator of the show wants to make a Berserk series. Well it will be better than the current crap.
I'd rather just have no adaptations.

In other netflix butcheries, they took a sensitive guy in Saint Saiya and turned him into a sensitive girl, essentially turning someone into a stereotype.

Article.

Bizarre quote from the writer, literally what?

Right or wrong, the audience could interpret an all-male team as us trying to make a STATEMENT about something
Mentioned even Toei being not happy.

Last edited:

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
The issue with Netflix is that from their business position they get their hands in mostly average to terrible content cuz is cheaper. NitPix summed up best "for every Bojack Horseman there is a Big Mouth, for every Stranger Things there is a Everything sucks"; they just have a superficial good line up and 90% is pure shit.
So it's like regular TV just without the commercials.

ATaxingWoman

Stefannie Lööfven, Professional Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
Hey dudes what do you think about Roma? Even my family full of plebs is watching it.
I saw it in the theater about a week ago... absolutely loved it. It's definitely a film that is best seen on the big screen though, so it's a good thing Netflix decided to give it a three-week run in cinemas

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino