Netflix possibly creating animated Diablo series - inb4 sjw demons

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Zaryiu

kiwifarms.net
tl;dr
>tfw they ruin your waifu kerrigan by turning her into raynor's waifu
I don't have any waifu and it's more that everything set up in Starcraft and Brood Wars was ruined, I'm the sort of idiot that cared for the story in those so the direction they took just really piss me off and I don't care they remade her Jim waifu if it was well written and wasn't at the Expense of Tychus who was one of the two new characters I liked in Starcraft 2 (the other being the military leader on Char that Kerrigan murders in Heart of the Swarm), pretty much anyone from the old game are acting ooc, they managed to make the final boss lame and it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth that Kerrigan (who I hate in Starcraft 2) just become God or a massive Mary Sue that has to beat the bad guy and no one else

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
I don't have any waifu and it's more that everything set up in Starcraft and Brood Wars was ruined, I'm the sort of idiot that cared for the story in those so the direction they took just really piss me off and I don't care they remade her Jim waifu if it was well written and wasn't at the Expense of Tychus who was one of the two new characters I liked in Starcraft 2 (the other being the military leader on Char that Kerrigan murders in Heart of the Swarm), pretty much anyone from the old game are acting ooc, they managed to make the final boss lame and it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth that Kerrigan (who I hate in Starcraft 2) just become God or a massive Mary Sue that has to beat the bad guy and no one else
I was mostly joking, though I would argue that the waifuization of Kerrigan is one of the biggest issues with SC2's story.