Never again! -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
How did I not start the last response with the thread we have on The Supreme Gentleman himself? Because nothing pleases me more than reminding incels that the death of their king literally proved that being rich, powerful and well connected still won't get you laid if you have the personality of a lice infested toenail collection.

I apologize, most of this next batch are from articles and happenings, but semper fi to those with the fortitude to expand them into full blown threads:

Vladislav Roslyakov was a columbine cosplayer who an heroed after making no effort to fit in, and then crying that he didn't fit in.
Pro Tip: School doesn't last that long, fake it if you're that sensitive or drop the fuck out. It's not that big of deal either way.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis was too much of a pussy to an hero, but still had the balls to walk around looking like a neanderthal with a touch of the downs.

Guilherme Monteiro and Luiz Henrique de Castro shot up a school because nothing says "going down in school shooter history" like being 25 and caring about anything that happened or happens in a high school.

All I could find for us on Anders Brevivik is that he cries like the wuss he is because nothing says WHITE POWER like not being able to get your Japanese vidya.

Rapist Gökmen Tanis shot up a tram in march of last year and looks like what would happen if we allowed shoes to breed.

Not a ton of info on the shooter since he was nuts and is dead, but here's what we have on Faisal Hussain who shot up my city and got away with an "aw poor boy" because he's not white. And yes, I'm still bitter about that because I want them all to be remembered as the exceptional individuals they are, regardless of skin flesh.

Speaking of Toronto and people I have a personal stake in seeing pinned to the wall: Alek Minassian is the incel faggot who ran down a bunch of people to try and start an incel rebellion. There are a lot of video available with his police interrogation but I've never been able to make it through one to make a thread because it's so goddamn cringy. Any one who has the stomach to do a nice right up will get 20 + postive ratings from me even on their shittest posts

I may do it myself if I get drunk enough tonight, but the amount of alcohol required may also kill me.

A little less specific but we have a small thread on general ISIS exceptional individual activities

For all the spegs, exceptional individuals and faggots out there that find this thread while trying to find pics of their murderous heroes to rub one off too before shooting up their school; high school is literally only a few years of your life and then you're out and never have to look back. It's only "your life" if you make it your whole life like these stupid shits did.
Going into a trade and being the best carpet installer in your small rural town will have you better remembered than any of these shitbags who only exist for us to laugh at, and you'll make more money over the course of your career than most the kids you hate right now.

If you're looking for a gun because the same or opposite sex doesn't like you, well, you're probably a shit person but that's on you to change. "Society" didn't "learn its lesson" in light of any of the previous "incel rebellions" and it won't during yours. Also your bros in arms may cheer you on from behind their computer screens, but none of them were picking up guns or renting trucks to follow in your wake.
You want a community of socially awkward dickwads?
Come join us here instead.
You'll learn pretty quick that life is a lot more fun when you're laughing at people rather than raging at them. Null may murder me for encouraging your shitty ass to join, but hang with us for a while and you'll see both men and women are shitlords and saviors, and that a beer and an "autistic" rating still make for a better friday night than measuring your facial features or finding new -cel suffixes.

Ah balls, I got super drunk and can't handle more of this.
if this is helpful I can make more posts in the future, if not I can shut my mouth and stick to bitching about troon art.
I hate to @Null but are these links useful to move over to here? If not and you still want list posts like this it's fine, just wanna know which direction to go with it all.
Gonna go drink more, Merry Blackout Friday to all!

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
How did I not start the last response with the thread we have on The Supreme Gentleman himself? Because nothing pleases me more than reminding incels that the death of their king literally proved that being rich, powerful and well connected still won't get you laid if you have the personality of a lice infested toenail collection.

I apologize, most of this next batch are from articles and happenings, but semper fi to those with the fortitude to expand them into full blown threads:

Vladislav Roslyakov was a columbine cosplayer who an heroed after making no effort to fit in, and then crying that he didn't fit in.
Pro Tip: School doesn't last that long, fake it if you're that sensitive or drop the fuck out. It's not that big of deal either way.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis was too much of a pussy to an hero, but still had the balls to walk around looking like a neanderthal with a touch of the downs.

Guilherme Monteiro and Luiz Henrique de Castro shot up a school because nothing says "going down in school shooter history" like being 25 and caring about anything that happened or happens in a high school.

All I could find for us on Anders Brevivik is that he cries like the wuss he is because nothing says WHITE POWER like not being able to get your Japanese vidya.

Rapist Gökmen Tanis shot up a tram in march of last year and looks like what would happen if we allowed shoes to breed.

Not a ton of info on the shooter since he was nuts and is dead, but here's what we have on Faisal Hussain who shot up my city and got away with an "aw poor boy" because he's not white. And yes, I'm still bitter about that because I want them all to be remembered as the exceptional individuals they are, regardless of skin flesh.

Speaking of Toronto and people I have a personal stake in seeing pinned to the wall: Alek Minassian is the incel faggot who ran down a bunch of people to try and start an incel rebellion. There are a lot of video available with his police interrogation but I've never been able to make it through one to make a thread because it's so goddamn cringy. Any one who has the stomach to do a nice right up will get 20 + postive ratings from me even on their shittest posts

I may do it myself if I get drunk enough tonight, but the amount of alcohol required may also kill me.

A little less specific but we have a small thread on general ISIS exceptional individual activities

For all the spegs, exceptional individuals and faggots out there that find this thread while trying to find pics of their murderous heroes to rub one off too before shooting up their school; high school is literally only a few years of your life and then you're out and never have to look back. It's only "your life" if you make it your whole life like these stupid shits did.
Going into a trade and being the best carpet installer in your small rural town will have you better remembered than any of these shitbags who only exist for us to laugh at, and you'll make more money over the course of your career than most the kids you hate right now.

If you're looking for a gun because the same or opposite sex doesn't like you, well, you're probably a shit person but that's on you to change. "Society" didn't "learn its lesson" in light of any of the previous "incel rebellions" and it won't during yours. Also your bros in arms may cheer you on from behind their computer screens, but none of them were picking up guns or renting trucks to follow in your wake.
You want a community of socially awkward dickwads?
Come join us here instead.
You'll learn pretty quick that life is a lot more fun when you're laughing at people rather than raging at them. Null may murder me for encouraging your shitty ass to join, but hang with us for a while and you'll see both men and women are shitlords and saviors, and that a beer and an "autistic" rating still make for a better friday night than measuring your facial features or finding new -cel suffixes.

Ah balls, I got super drunk and can't handle more of this.
if this is helpful I can make more posts in the future, if not I can shut my mouth and stick to bitching about troon art.
I hate to @Null but are these links useful to move over to here? If not and you still want list posts like this it's fine, just wanna know which direction to go with it all.
Gonna go drink more, Merry Blackout Friday to all!
A good copy paste arguement for anyone columbines fangirl I meet or if I find a edgy faggot trying to get a high score attempt.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Papadopoulos
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None