New 2020 run video -

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We know for sure that the US has intercepted and backdoor'd cisco routers that were ordered by foreign governments they wanted to spy on. I don't know why anyone would think China was more ethical. Of course it's a bit more problematic since even supposedly US companies all manufacture their shit in China, so singling out just one brand seems like it might have an ulterior motive.

Edit:

LOL, Wu has published that video she made.

:wow: never have so many lies been delivered with so much pathos. Does she really think this will never come back to bite her if she ever by some miracle actually gets elected to some office? Also, published on the "Brianna Wu 2018" channel. Nice job, numbnuts.

Oh yeah, also. Deagle Nation Lives. :semperfidelis:

Last edited:

Dr. Merkwurdichliebe

Kiwiminister für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will never, ever understand why allegedly professional mainstream media outlets think having this bug eyed grotesque on the air does anything for their credibility.

John trying to turn online security into a women-in-tech issue was hilarious.

And listening to his gibbering responses made me laugh. It started with his very first comment about "every time a women steps forward" and "tries to put her toe in the water for [sic] a . . . field." It must be a very damp field. Non-cliche-knowin' jackass.

His pronunciation of concretely leaves a lot to be desired. "Our industry," again accepted blindly.

Answer to question that has nothing to do with Gamergate: "So when I stood up to Gamergate . . ."

"My very first startup came when I was nineteen for $250,000 . . ." Forgets to mention that the money came from Daddy and that every penny was lost.

Just loathsome.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, actually there's a great bit.... Just as she's talking about how she knows what it's like to struggle... this shot.

They couldn't have done a better job if they'd been going for deliberate satire.

"My very first startup came when I was nineteen for $250,000 . . ." Forgets to mention that the money came from Daddy and that every penny was lost.
And that she wasn't 19, and that it wasn't 250K.....

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will never, ever understand why allegedly professional mainstream media outlets think having this bug eyed grotesque on the air does anything for their credibility.

So this is Emily Chang who’s had John on a couple times now and wrote the book “brotopia” which features Brianna Wu aka John Flynt.

They’re the human centipede with Emily Chang’s mouth surgically attached to John’s asshole.

Must be nice for John to continue to get free press and softball interviews where he can lie even more about his fake credentials and work history. Maybe this year more truth will come out and John won’t be able to hide behind “identifying as a woman”.

The one dress in grey with the belt of support, the SNES Classic, and John’s horse smile. Never change.

Excellent crayon work by Frank as usual or John. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was him either. These two are extremely pathetic.

Last edited:

Miles Peterson

kiwifarms.net
A great moment from the extended cut.

View attachment 687633

Wuman in tech, ya'll!
And she's clearly just fucking around with the character models for Rev60 (and that's actually a bit generous, since "fucking around" implies she's actually doing something, this is just looking at the models), a game that's been out for ages and has no sequel or patch coming out that she could be working on. IE, she's just fucking around on a screen to pretend she's doing something techy, which would be nothing new if not for the fact that it's something even her fans would realize.

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Transcript:

Hi, I'm Brianna Wu, and I'm running to be your Congresswoman right here in Massachusetts' District 8.

2020 is an exciting year for Democrats: we get to decide the future of our country. I was adopted, happy to be taken in by what I thought was a loving family. But then, when I came out as queer, they disowned me; suddenly, I found myself homeless. I know what it's like to struggle to make ends meet, to go without healthcare, to go without food. I had to believe in myself.

In 2010, I founded my own software development studio, right here in Massachusetts. We gave good jobs to people who weren't being given a fair shake. Then, in 2014, I was targeted by the alt-right, and a hate group known as #GamerGate. They targeted women who were just asking to be treated fairly by the tech industry, and when I spoke out against them, they targeted me, too, in ways that were so criminal (U KNOW WHO DA FUCK IT IS 1:03), the FBI became involved. They told me that they would murder me, my husband, my pets. They did everything they could to silence me, and they failed.

America does best when we are bold. In our most difficult moments, we've come together and made our country better. Think of the New Deal, the Great Society, the tech boom. We created jobs, gave opportunity to Americans, and helped lift them out of poverty. We need to be bold like that again. If you and I work together, we can build the America that we dream of. We can pass Medicare for All, the Green New Deal, save our planet and create millions of new jobs, end this violence of mass shootings. The majority of Americans want all of this done, and the only ones who don't are status quo politicians in Washington. But this is my promise to you: give me the opportunity to represent you in Congress, and we will get there together. I just need one thing from you: cash believe.

I'm Brianna Wu, and I approved this message.

Archive this dumb shit lads. Another glorious toxic waste dump by John Flynt.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Transcript:

Hi, I'm Brianna Wu, and I'm running to be your Congresswoman right here in Massachusetts' District 8.

2020 is an exciting year for Democrats: we get to decide the future of our country. I was adopted, happy to be taken in by what I thought was a loving family. But then, when I came out as queer, they disowned me; suddenly, I found myself homeless. I know what it's like to struggle to make ends meet, to go without healthcare, to go without food. I had to believe in myself.

In 2010, I founded my own software development studio, right here in Massachusetts. We gave good jobs to people who weren't being given a fair shake. Then, in 2014, I was targeted by the alt-right, and a hate group known as #GamerGate. They targeted women who were just asking to be treated fairly by the tech industry, and when I spoke out against them, they targeted me, too, in ways that were so criminal (U KNOW WHO DA FUCK IT IS 1:03), the FBI became involved. They told me that they would murder me, my husband, my pets. They did everything they could to silence me, and they failed.

America does best when we are bold. In our most difficult moments, we've come together and made our country better. Think of the New Deal, the Great Society, the tech boom. We created jobs, gave opportunity to Americans, and helped lift them out of poverty. We need to be bold like that again. If you and I work together, we can build the America that we dream of. We can pass Medicare for All, the Green New Deal, save our planet and create millions of new jobs, end this violence of mass shootings. The majority of Americans want all of this done, and the only ones who don't are status quo politicians in Washington. But this is my promise to you: give me the opportunity to represent you in Congress, and we will get there together. I just need one thing from you: cash believe.

I'm Brianna Wu, and I approved this message.

Archive this dumb shit lads. Another glorious toxic waste dump by John Flynt.

View attachment 687858
bitch aint evn gonna free the skeltons fuck that #TYCED

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Each one is more horrifying than the last. :cryblood:
He definitely has some balls (metaphorically) though for putting a Twatter stream right on the front page so that even a potentially serious supporter (lol) can get his daily dose of autism.

• Agree
Reactions: Law

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit, there's an extended cut with even more lies.

In this a-lie-a-second shitfest, what disturbed me the most is John claiming GG threatened to murder his pets, when it was John himself who ended up murdering them. Am I OK or has the video broke my brain?

And is it a coincidence that all of the hired actors are elderly?

Last edited:
Tags
None