New 2020 run video -

Peace and Harmony

corgo is open for business!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine living through Vietnam or Korea to see a day where something like Wu is prancing around in his too short skirts and telling you about the horrors he endured fighting Gamergate.
Imagine being anyone who has had a single hard day at work and being told that getting half a million dollars to shitpost on the Twatter is the apotheosis of human suffering.

moonman1488

幸运能源 (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ amazing horse ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sick to see Deagle Nation clips used in this.

Also, he knows what it's like to struggle to make ends meet? Didn't he piss away a ton of his wealthy parents' money?

• Feels
Reactions: Keep Yourself Safe

Opiophile

You mess with the bull, you get the bull penis.
kiwifarms.net
We know for sure that the US has intercepted and backdoor'd cisco routers that were ordered by foreign governments they wanted to spy on. I don't know why anyone would think China was more ethical. Of course it's a bit more problematic since even supposedly US companies all manufacture their shit in China, so singling out just one brand seems like it might have an ulterior motive.

Edit:

LOL, Wu has published that video she made.

:wow: never have so many lies been delivered with so much pathos. Does she really think this will never come back to bite her if she ever by some miracle actually gets elected to some office? Also, published on the "Brianna Wu 2018" channel. Nice job, numbnuts.

Oh yeah, also. Deagle Nation Lives. :semperfidelis:
I will never understand why John chooses to use that picture for fucking everything, especially his campaign photo. He looks like he has fucking Down's Syndrome for christ's sake. My apologies to all the Downsies out there, you did not deserve this.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why, what's wrong with this one?

View attachment 771993
I can't believe he's wearing that ridiculous, filthy cocktail dress to the ballgame. Did John actually throw out his entire wardrobe of normie clothes when deciding to run for election, figuring that if he can fake it 24/7 in the One True Politician dress he may just make it to Congress? I can't think of any other reason he'd lumber around in the Massachussetts winter in a minisress, unless he were laboring under the false belief it meant he was a Seious Politician if he did so. Any other female politico would wear a warm pantsuit, but not Johnny boy. Can't break the immersion by not dressing (what he believes to be) the part.

That facial expression is pure IQ of 20 and needs a permanent tardwrangler, bib and epilepsy helmet. John's horrifying and inhuman facial expressions will never not be funny. If he were anyone else I'd feel sorry for him, attempting to make a go of it in politics when his multitude of hideous facial tics make him someone nobody can take seriously. But it's John, so I'll save my sympathies for the poor saps on the receiving end of his snapping and gurning. Poor fuckers must have nightmares for weeks after meeting him.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Did John actually throw out his entire wardrobe of normie clothes when deciding to run for election, figuring that if he can fake it 24/7 in the One True Politician dress he may just make it to Congress?
It's really an amazing wardrobe selection for a "woman." I think even Bernie Sanders has multiple suits that he keeps crumpled up in a ball in a grocery store paper bag when he's not wearing them.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe he's wearing that ridiculous, filthy cocktail dress to the ballgame.
It was a rally for incumbent Attorney General Maura Healey, you can see the signs on the right side of the picture. She won reelection last year. I'm sure John would never lower himself to go to some poor people's entertainment like sportsball unless he could make a buck off of it.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
So John's family "disowning" him was that before or after they gave him all that money for one of his many failed ventures? John is such a liar.
Probably rhetorical, but, after, actually. After the 10 years at UoM without a degree (~$187k + whatever else he blew their money on), they gave him $200k for an animation venture, that blew up, so they got him a kushy job with the GOP. He fucked that up by getting into hardcore narcotics (be honest, if you worked with Wu, you'd try to get him so doped up he'd shut the fuck up too), so when they forced him into rehab they sold the mansion he was living in out from under him and cut off all contact.

Odd thought: Did daddy and mommy give him the $400k budget for his video game vanity project? Because if so that's approaching $1,000,000 from his enabling parents just in "please stupid manbaby son, grow the fuck up" money.

Pretty sick to see Deagle Nation clips used in this.

Also, he knows what it's like to struggle to make ends meet? Didn't he piss away a ton of his wealthy parents' money?
Around $400k by my math above, possibly $800k or more.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Odd thought: Did daddy and mommy give him the $400k budget for his video game vanity project? Because if so that's approaching $1,000,000 from his enabling parents just in "please stupid manbaby son, grow the fuck up" money.
He really showed them, by getting a screaming Mongolian paypig to bankroll his chopped off cock.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was a rally for incumbent Attorney General Maura Healey, you can see the signs on the right side of the picture. She won reelection last year. I'm sure John would never lower himself to go to some poor people's entertainment like sportsball unless he could make a buck off of it.
Frank is a big baseball fan, so John gets dragged out to the ballgames every now and again where he tweets a single photo to prove he is a true and honest fellow Bostonian and not an unscrupulous carpetbagger.

nets_awesome

Blocked from who? Everyone.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Frank is a big baseball fan, so John gets dragged out to the ballgames every now and again where he tweets a single photo to prove he is a true and honest fellow Bostonian and not an unscrupulous carpetbagger.
They used to hate Boston sports (Brianna likened Gamergate to the offspring of a Red Sox and Patriots fan), but now that she’s a true and honest MA-08 canidate, she’s all in on Boston

Tags
None