Culture New app to help Trump supporters find MAGA-friendly restaurants -

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
That was a really roundabout way of saying 'no u' to my supposed trolling. And, no, I'm not.
Wait, are you saying that post wasn't trolling? You legit love nazis and hate trump? Was that your point? Don't you think it would have been easier to say that instead of whining about downvotes? What is it that you are hoping to get out of this interaction?

Uncalmed Tits

/cow/ is better than KF
kiwifarms.net
Wait, are you saying that post wasn't trolling? You legit love nazis and hate trump? Was that your point? Don't you think it would have been easier to say that instead of whining about downvotes? What is it that you are hoping to get out of this interaction?
The bit about downvotes was a dismissive reply because it's not worth having a drawn out slapfight over calling your hat gay, and I'm fairly sure the management would look down on this going any further here. Feel free to leave a comment in my profile if you want to continue, though.

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I'm saying is this: now they know what it feels like to get denied service like the incidence with the Colorado cake maker refusing to make a cake for a gay couple. Kind of sucks when people judge you for what you wear and your idenity.
The gay couple wanted an expressly LGBT cake with explicit pictures and words on it which the baker/cake decorator found offensive. It had nothing to do with their appearance, clothing, or "identity".

By the way, the Colorado Civil Rights Commission just dropped out of further persecuting this baker after 6 years of - as the US Supreme Court found, - "failing to give him a fair hearing." In other words, they've trampled this man's rights for 6 years. Seems as though everybody has civil rights EXCEPT Christians.

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
By the way, anti-discrimination laws include religion AND creed. If your political belief system could be described as a creed, you're rights of service should be guaranteed.

The gay couple wanted an expressly LGBT cake with explicit pictures and words on it which the baker/cake decorator found offensive. It had nothing to do with their appearance, clothing, or "identity".

By the way, the Colorado Civil Rights Commission just dropped out of further persecuting this baker after 6 years of - as the US Supreme Court found, - "failing to give him a fair hearing." In other words, they've trampled this man's rights for 6 years. Seems as though everybody has civil rights EXCEPT Christians.
As clarification, he didn't refuse to make them a cake or to sell them a cake.
The parties involved failed to agree on the sort of cake that he would be willing make for them.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Stfu, I am so American that I put my hands near my Colt .45 Peacemaker the second a black person steps on the same sidewalk as me or gets within 50 feet of my car
no metric system, this guy checks out :semperfidelis:
How about an app that teaches Trump supporters how to tie some useful boating knots?
>implying that all Trump supporters haven't already mastered at least one knot

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net

:story:

Alderson also found there was no authentication required to access 63red’s backend API, meaning essentially anyone could download the purportedly private information of its users, including their user IDs, email addresses, profile pictures, and more. More than 4,400 users had created a profile on the app so far, they said.
Alderson also noted that, given the unsecured API, it would likely be simple to download the entire user database en masse.
The app to absolutely nobody’s shock, is a poorly coded mess that the owner probably payed some foreign contractor to cook up in an afternoon.

I bet he even stores users passwords in plaintext on some laptop.

Just don't wear your MAGA cap out in public, it's pretty simple. Cool the autism for one outing. If someone overhears you talking politics and kicks you out despite you otherwise looking normal, you have more of a case.
Just give up your freedom of speech guys, the terrorists are REALLY mad about this, so lets just agree nobody can ever say anything bad about muslim extremism.

No, fuck that. Everyone going out in a MAGA hat drawing out the speds is doing patriotic work for the good of the USA. If they then kill the speds after drawing them out, even better, but just documenting it isn't bad.

Unless you're going to say "If you don't want your car destroyed, don't put political bumper stickers on it" or something like that. Then at least you're consistent in your wrong opinion :P

EDIT: Also... what the fuck is a chud? I keep seeing it, it obviously refers to trump voters... but beyond that I'm at a loss.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
If this country really does value Free Speech and Expression, then there's something wrong with the idea that ANYTHING should happen to anyone just wearing a ball cap or having a bumper sticker on their car that merely supports the administration of the current sitting President. Not blocking a street, not chanting on a corner, not accosting others, just EXPRESSING SUPPORT is enough....

The fact that you have a realistic chance of being CONFRONTED and ASSAULTED right now in this country for doing either is shameful, and doubly so for those who enable that behavior by making excuses for those who commit overt violence against people who are minding their own business.

There is NO defense for vandalizing a car with a Trump bumpersticker, to even try it is to already show you think oppression is a virtue, as long as it's against the "wrong" kind of people.

I'm not ignorant it's going to happen, but, it used to be that when it happened, EVERYONE agreed the person who did it was a coward and a criminal for prosecuting.

These days, they start with the reasons why YOU deserved it....

If you want to kick me out of your business for the same, that's your right, but, there was a time where that was seen as an overreaction and meant you'd probably lose business, unlike today where it's seemingly a competition to see who can kick out more.

Where did we all go wrong?

patchy<3

your local autistic furfag
kiwifarms.net
Proof positive snowflakes exist on both sides.
snowflakes on the left: owo, im an autigender androsexual boi, nya! i have a cwush on a school shooter, dont judge me >v<!!!! im so oppressed tho, unu
snowflakes on the right: WHY THE HELL WAS I KICKED OUT, I WAS ONLY WEARING A RED HAT! in actuality, he was yelling at the top of his lungs and punched a guy for disagreeing with him.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
Just give up your freedom of speech guys, the terrorists are REALLY mad about this, so lets just agree nobody can ever say anything bad about muslim extremism.

No, fuck that. Everyone going out in a MAGA hat drawing out the speds is doing patriotic work for the good of the USA. If they then kill the speds after drawing them out, even better, but just documenting it isn't bad.

Unless you're going to say "If you don't want your car destroyed, don't put political bumper stickers on it" or something like that. Then at least you're consistent in your wrong opinion :P

EDIT: Also... what the fuck is a chud? I keep seeing it, it obviously refers to trump voters... but beyond that I'm at a loss.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087015/

It's just some twats trying to convince themselves they're clever and retro, while essentially saying both "You are subhuman" and "You live in your mom's basement".

It's tiresome.

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
The only political clothing I've ever wanted to wear (not that I own one) is a Trump hat. Only because chimp-outs from unreasonable, delusional, unhinged people are funny, and they deserved to be mocked for it. Even if someone "provokes" their 'tard rage by not being in the closet about their political beliefs.

In this day and age, I wouldn't risky a dating site with that name.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where did we all go wrong?
probably sometime during the big public lynching era, when postcards of murdered black people were sold for a dime as a memento. (though back then you legally HAD to kick people out for "looking wrong")

either that or back when gay couple holding hands got gay bashed regularly. I'm not sure which came first.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino