Votes: 59 28.1%
  • Remove all the RPG elements

Votes: 71 33.8%

• Total voters

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BioWare is teasing a new Dragon Age announcement for next month.

The news comes via a new BioWare developer blog post where studio general manager Casey Hudson said a reveal is incoming.

“If you’ve been following these blogs, or myself and Mark Darrah on Twitter, you know we’re also working on some secret Dragon Age stuff,” Hudson said. “Dragon Age is an incredibly important franchise in our studio, and we’re excited to continue its legacy. Look for more on this in the coming month (though I won’t tell you where to look…)”

The Game Awards go down on December 6th, so it’s very possible we’ll see the reveal then.

https://nichegamer.com/2018/11/29/dragon-age-announcement-teased-for-december-2018/

vertexwindi

That's for employing me for eight years!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how Dragon Age is still a thing. It had one good game, and two that were mediocre at best for completely different reasons. It has no real reputation of quality, I don't know why anyone would care if they make another one. Hell, I liked Dragon Age II more than the average schmoe and I still don't care.

But yeah, all of the above, although they'll be disguised in a dubious attempt to avoid controversy.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

As warm and fuzzy as a duckling full of tarantulas
kiwifarms.net
I played a bit of Origins, but didn't really get into it. I've always meant to give it another shot though. I haven't played II or Inquisition, but from what I've heard, I'm better off for not having done so.

Considering this is coming from modern Bioware, it's probably bad news.

2's better than 1 and catching every STD including AIDS simultaneously is better than Inquisition.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember when I played Dragon Age: Origins and loving all the effort they put into creating a fleshed out dwarven society with it's caste system, ancestral worship, cutthroat politics, etc.

Dragon Age Inquisition? A giant bull man and his friend decided to teach me someone's proper pronouns. I'm fucking time traveling and fighting ghosts and other weird shit and you think that's worth my time? I don't give a fuck. Be more interesting.

OhGoy

i'm out
kiwifarms.net
Dragon Age Inquisition? A giant bull man and his friend decided to teach me someone's proper pronouns. I'm fucking time traveling and fighting ghosts and other weird shit and you think that's worth my time? I don't give a fuck. Be more interesting.
let's not forget the quest with gay mustache man, of which the conflict was essentially: "dorian's dad wants him to marry a woman, but he likes dick in the ass"

ah... i remember when characters could be faggots/lesbians and leave it at that rather than making a big hulabaloo about it

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Shot in the dark, but maybe they're announcing a remaster of the first game for next year? It will be the 10 year anniversary and the first game was, to the best of my knowledge, the best received of the lot. It just seems unlikely they're making a new game, since last I heard they were pouring their resources into a new property (I think Anthem?)

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
let's not forget the quest with gay mustache man, of which the conflict was essentially: "dorian's dad wants him to marry a woman, but he likes dick in the ass"

ah... i remember when characters could be faggots/lesbians and leave it at that rather than making a big hulabaloo about it

Modern BioWare doesn't do subtle. Remember the part in Inquisition where the gay priestess from the first game makes everything better with the power of music? I'd swear it was a cornball parody. It was pretty embarrassing when she did it in the first game, but by the third you'd think they'd know better.