New England Patriots Have Won Super Bowl LIII - 13 - 3

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

GreenJacket

Cope Cringe Seethe Dilate
kiwifarms.net
Found this on twitter
DyiTvfbV4AEumFg.jpg

Zaryiu

kiwifarms.net
I refused to watch, fuck the NFL, it's judges fucking over many people so many times blatantly this year, fuck the narratives and fuck the rams owner (that last one is for causing a suicide among others things years so not related to the rest)

I can only hope the alternative to the NFL coming up in a few years will be able to break the NFL monopoly over handeng in the US. For 2019 i recommend anyone fed up with the NFL tries watching the CFL, can't be as bad as the shitshow this year

Last edited:

SiggyB

-Screeching in German-
kiwifarms.net
I'm not really into sports, but got kind of excited when it looked like the Saints had a chance to win since I'm from the good old meth state of Louisiana. This entire season has been one of fuck ups and disappointment, but the icing on top was the Super Bowl. Hey, on the bright side, at least a team from California got whooped.

XxxwernxxX

kiwifarms.net
Today I learned Tom Brady is 41 years old. I can't imagine being able to do half the shit he does when I'm 41.

My goal for 41 is to be able to do half the shit he can do at 41.

So what, are the patriots the Floyd Mayweather of football teams? Is that why people hate them so much?

They're the Yankees of football. Or the Red Sox, depending on your views.

EDIT: grammar.

Frank D'arbo

LET'S HAVE A TOAST TO THE GIRL IN AISLE 10!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The commercials sucked this year (except the Twilight Zone), the halftime show sucked, the game sucked with the exception of the last 6 minutes.

As usual the whiners who don't even care about football are whining about the Patriots winning because Brady is friends with Trump and Kapernick isn't in the league.
Even the Twilight Zone one was ruined by one thing

CBS All Access

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
I love football. A lot. This entire season sucked, though ... So I guess it was appropriate for the Super Bowl to suck ass, too.

Even though I hate The Patriots, I wasn't invested in this game at all. Based on what happened with the NFC and AFC Championship games (and how the refs screwed over teams in BOTH of those games), I felt that neither team in the Super Bowl deserved to be there, so ... I didn't give a crap who won.

The NFL couldn't even give me a remotely entertaining game to watch tonight, though. Fucking really?

The commercials sucked this year (except the Twilight Zone), the halftime show sucked, the game sucked with the exception of the last 6 minutes.

As usual the whiners who don't even care about football are whining about the Patriots winning because Brady is friends with Trump and Kapernick isn't in the league.

I don't know why SJWs are so mad that Kaepernick isn't in the NFL. THREE TEAMS wanted him ... But he turned down all of those offers. That's because even though he was a mediocre at best QB, he was demanding starting money.

Well, it was that, or it was him preserving his "legacy." Had he not decided to make dumb grandiose statements to virtue signal, he'd only be known as a shitty quarterback. Now he's got interest groups calling him a hero, and he has a multi-million dollar contract with Nike. For him, becoming an SJW figure was far more lucrative for him.

Also, these idiots forget that Kaepernick was benched prior to him kneeling (because he SUCKED). He also started the kneeling while Obama was still POTUS. It's funny how facts are just left unacknowledged by the idiots who defend him!

I hate The Patriots, but if them winning provides salt from people I don't like ... Then yay, I have something to be happy about with this boring-ass, unentertaining game I witnessed.

Last edited:

Red Hood

Vote for me
kiwifarms.net
Even the Twilight Zone one was ruined by one thing

CBS All Access
CBS seems intent on putting all its reboots of nerdy legacy shows on All Access (as opposed to normie legacy shows like Magnum PI and MacGyver). Seems like those two better fit the "dull detective drama beloved by boomer dads" subgenre alongside NCIS and CBS' other inexplicably "popular" shows.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love football. A lot. This entire season sucked, though ... So I guess it was appropriate for the Super Bowl to suck ass, too.

Even though I hate The Patriots, I wasn't invested in this game at all. Based on what happened with the NFC and AFC Championship games (and how the refs screwed over teams in BOTH of those games), I felt that neither team in the Super Bowl deserved to be there, so ... I didn't give a crap who won.

The NFL couldn't even give me a remotely entertaining game to watch tonight, though. Fucking really?

It's becoming one of those things like the NBA... where only the Super Teams make the championships each year, and besides that no real competition in the league. It's weird cuz you're watching some of the greatest players the game has ever seen.. but just that.