New England Patriots Have Won Super Bowl LIII - 13 - 3

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Boss HM-2

kiwifarms.net
Only plebs dislike defensive football. Sorry the jangling keys weren't sparkly enough for everyone.
It's not "waaa, there's no offense". The "Purple People Eater" Vikings and the "Steel Curtain" Steelers, two of the most vaunted defenses of the 70s, faced off in a couple of Super Bowls during that decade and those games still had a higher score than this one.

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Today I learned Tom Brady is 41 years old. I can't imagine being able to do half the shit he does when I'm 41. Part of me thinks that there's another deflategate waiting to happen, but part of me wants to believe Tom Brady is as Godly as they make him out to be. Perhaps he's the Michael Phelps of football. For the record, most players retire around 35. Brady still seems like he's got some more years in him, and I'm fascinated to see how far this guy goes.
Brady's number one talent is knowing the importance of not eating up all of the team's salary by himself. Turns out that leaving some of the money for other players will in turn make your team win more, which makes you more popular, which gets you all of that money back anyways and then some.

Corbin Dallas Multipass

kiwifarms.net
Brady's number one talent is knowing the importance of not eating up all of the team's salary by himself. Turns out that leaving some of the money for other players will in turn make your team win more, which makes you more popular, which gets you all of that money back anyways and then some.
He's gotta be making more money outside the NFL at this point, right?