Disaster NEW MADDIE BOMBSHELL Top Madeleine McCann cop reveals chief suspect is mystery paedo in German prison NOT notorious child killer Martin Ney -

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Kill all whales

Yang wen li.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

FORMER Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral has revealed a German paedophile suspected over Madeleine McCann’s disappearance is not Martin Ney.
The ex-cop sparked speculation Ney was the prime suspect after saying in an interview earlier this year investigators were focusing on a German paedophile in prison.

Madeleine McCann went missing from a holiday apartment in Portugal in May 2007
Madeleine McCann went missing from a holiday apartment in Portugal in May

German paedophile Martin Ney, 48, was jailed for life in 2012 for abducting and murdering three children

German paedophile Martin Ney, 48, was jailed for life in 2012 for abducting and murdering three children
Madeleine disappeared days before her fourth birthday in May 2007 after parents Kate and Gerry left their children in their apartment in Praia da Luz.
Amaral was the officer initially in charge of the investigation and made the McCann's "arguidos" - or official suspects - before he was sacked from the case.
In his interview with an Australian podcast, he mentioned the possibility of a German paedophile being responsible - but he didn’t mention 49-year-old Hamburg-born child strangler Ney by name.
Instead he described the suspect only as someone who had been ruled out of the investigation into the missing British youngster in 2008 but later jailed in his home country.
Now Amaral, the original lead investigator in the case, has now said the suspect isn’t Ney, who was jailed for life in 2012 for abducting and murdering three children, and sexually abusing dozens more.
When he was shown a photo of him on Spanish TV, Amaral responded: “It can’t be him.”

GERMAN PAEDO SUSPECT
“A paedophile who is German and serving life for killing children has been spoken about,” he told a show about missing adults and children.
“What I know is that the suspect is not him, it’s another man. He’s also in prison in Germany. He’s also a paedophile.”
In a bizarre twist, Amaral said the suspect looks similar to Madeleine’s dad Gerry before saying that Ney bears no resemblance to him.
The slur comes after years of legal wrangling between the former police chief and the missing youngster’s parents over his book ‘The Truth of the Lie.’
He claims in the controversial 2008 book that Gerry and Kate McCann had covered up their daughter’s accidental death in their holiday apartment.
The McCanns have made a last-ditch attempt to the European Court of Human Rights after losing a libel fight against Mr Amaral in Portugal.
Last year Amaral claimed MI5 spies had helped to cover up Madeleine’s death and disappearance.

He said British secret agents “for sure had an involvement” in an Australian documentary which aired in April 2018.
The McCanns have repeatedly said the fake accusations against them have harmed the search for Madeleine.
Scotland Yard launched its Operation Grange investigation in 2013 and still has a team working on the youngster’s disappearance.

Kate and Gerry McCann are in a legal battle with Goncalo Amaral
Kate and Gerry McCann are in a legal battle with Goncalo Amaral

Goncarlo Amaral claimed Kate and Gerry McCann faked the abduction of their daughter
Goncarlo Amaral claimed Kate and Gerry McCann faked the abduction of their daughter.

1575122565132.png

The Praia da Luz apartments where Kate and Gerry left Maddie and her siblings alone

Easterling

Master of the fabled Tiananmen square dance
kiwifarms.net
There was always something weird about her parents starting with leaving your kids alone while on vacation in a foreign country so you could drink and hang out.
The case is very odd, the parents and their friends claimed to have routinely checked on the childern but even so I've never met a parent that has admitted to me that they would be comfortable doing that. One theory that I heard was plausable was that she was sold to a wealthy pedophile that lived nearby in the local area, I don't recall the chaps name but I believe it was alleged that he was an associate of jerry mccann. Then again for all we know it could have been John fucking podesta, in the end I doubt we'll ever truely find out.

Last edited:

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
The case is very odd, the parents and thier friends claimed to have routinly checked on the childern but even so I've never met a parent that has admitted to me that they would be comfortable doing that. One theory that I heard was plausable was that she was sold to a wealthy pedophile that lived nearby in the local area, I don't recall the chaps name but I believe it was alleged that he was an associate of jerry mccann. Then again for all we know it could have been John fucking podesta, in the end I doubt we'll ever truely find out.
Leaving very young children alone, unsupervised, in the US is a crime-it's child neglect at best, child abuse at worst. I doubt the UK is different but they seemed to think they get a pass for being upper middle class doctors.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
people claim they couldn't have accidentally od'd her with benadryl because they're doctors, but from what I understand benadryl is very testy. Anyway my point is this is a waste of time and money, they know what happened to their fucking kid and they aren't helping their kid in the slightest, put it to fucking rest, she's dead. Even if she were sold to pedos she's either dead (she'd be about 16 now) or an employee of the lolita express. I wouldn't be surprised if pedos kill after their target gets too old.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
people claim they couldn't have accidentally od'd her with benadryl because they're doctors, but from what I understand benadryl is very testy
I forgot about that, drugging your kids and leaving them alone to party is a felony in most states, I know there's definite class stratification in the UK but these assholes should be in prison instead of parading themselves on TV and profiting off their daughters disappearance (and probable death).

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

All I Want for Christmas is the GFM
kiwifarms.net
I think Amaral is spot on with the parents covering shit up but what breaks my heart is the fact he thinks it was accidental and not part of something more sinister.

He's a good guy, trying his best to figure this shit out and I think he's come close. But I don't think his mind would be able to wrap around what actually happened which is why he hasn't hit his mark.

Then again I think that's why he got put in charge to begin with...

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Oh another thing. These parents have the stupidity of psychopaths. As if any child trafficking crook with half a brain would risk abducting a blonde haired green eyed white toddler in fucking Portugal. As if. Gross as it is, child abductors who sell flesh for a living aren't fucking stupid, they know how to get what they need and sneaking into a rich man's party to abduct a very high profile target ain't it.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why anyone would think it was Ney is baffling, he 100% went after boys. No changes to that pattern ever.
But I thought pedophilia had nothing to do with sexual orientation? ? ?

As if any child trafficking crook with half a brain would risk abducting a blonde haired green eyed white toddler in fucking Portugal. As if. Gross as it is, child abductors who sell flesh for a living aren't fucking stupid, they know how to get what they need and sneaking into a rich man's party to abduct a very high profile target ain't it.
Haven't been there, but I did check with the experts (The Apricity) and there are blondes in Portugal. Now, if you'd said blonde haired green eyed white toddlers with skin like they live in a cellar and bad teeth, now we'd be talking.

But I thought pedophilia had nothing to do with sexual orientation? ? ?

Haven't been there, but I did check with the experts (The Apricity) and there are blondes in Portugal. Now, if you'd said blonde haired green eyed white toddlers with skin like they live in a cellar and bad teeth, now we'd be talking.
It doesn’t. Some pedos are exclusively into girls, some boys, some a mix. Some are just opportunists and not even real pedos, they’ll just rape anything easy to rape. Just so happens little kids and domestic pets are easy.

But this dude has dozens of known victims, all were young boys, and he showed the same M.O. every single time. There’s just really no reason to think the guy would break form so fully. Plus he confessed to the ones he attacked and the ones he killed, and the ones they tried to get him for that he denied turned out later to be proven to not be his.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Amaral is spot on with the parents covering shit up but what breaks my heart is the fact he thinks it was accidental and not part of something more sinister.

He's a good guy, trying his best to figure this shit out and I think he's come close. But I don't think his mind would be able to wrap around what actually happened which is why he hasn't hit his mark.

Then again I think that's why he got put in charge to begin with...

It's hard to take him seriously when he's been so inconsistent about "whodunnit" and so few of his statements are backed up with anything.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino