Disaster NEW MADDIE BOMBSHELL Top Madeleine McCann cop reveals chief suspect is mystery paedo in German prison NOT notorious child killer Martin Ney -

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who doubts Madeleine's parents aren't sick fucks needs to check out the book that they themselves wrote. "...her perfect little genitals torn apart." WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT ABOUT THEIR OWN DAUGHTER?!

They did it, and if they weren't rich doctors, they would've been convicted, and thrown in jail a long time ago. Fuck these monsters.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who doubts Madeleine's parents aren't sick fucks needs to check out the book that they themselves wrote. "...her perfect little genitals torn apart." WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT ABOUT THEIR OWN DAUGHTER?!

They did it, and if they weren't rich doctors, they would've been convicted, and thrown in jail a long time ago. Fuck these monsters.
That description of Madeliene's nether regions is 100% pedophilic. Yes, there is a universal horror in having the mental image of a 3 year old being violated in such an unspeakable manner, but most people if they had to vocalize it would use the word "immature" or "untouched". "Perfect" is a fucking creepy way to call it, especially considering you're discussing a FUCKING TODDLER being RAPED.
This was like the Caileeey Anthony debacle, but with rich parents instead of a white trash single mom.
I cannot believe I'm about to praise a kid killer but AT LEAST Casey wanted the media spotlight out of her face, afaik she didn't hog it for 13 years harping about her dead daughter.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True but they didn't violate the Non Aggression Principle by selling their child to John Podesta
You say this, but I swear I heard somewhere that the Podestas were actually in portugal at the time of her disappearance. I think it was mentioned in Surviving Life's pedo docu.

Really makes you think...

Real talk though, the fact the families just left their kids to go drinking when there were childcare services at the hotel is just strange. The way they talk about it is like that's a normal thing to do, when in the UK parents can be prosecuted if they leave their kids alone if it places them "at risk."

So your kid gets abducted cause you left them alone but you're not in trouble at all and have millions of £s in funding to find her from the government? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

This whole case gets my tinfoil going almost as much as Epstein lmao

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1575182301248.png

Either they're pedos or they've been conditioned by the British tabloid media to overshare in the grossest possible manner. The rightful sentence is the same.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Only thing this girls reminds me of is England getting booted out of the 2006 world cup and 2004 euros with a very stacked squad to the based Portuguese Armada.

What is, so special about this girl anyways, hundreds of kids go missing each year and that girl is better off dead than alive in whatever hellish situation she is in if she is still alive till now.

Reactions: GloJojo

Ebonic Tutor

"Beware the shitposting of demons."
kiwifarms.net
You say this, but I swear I heard somewhere that the Podestas were actually in portugal at the time of her disappearance. I think it was mentioned in Surviving Life's pedo docu.

Really makes you think...

Real talk though, the fact the families just left their kids to go drinking when there were childcare services at the hotel is just strange. The way they talk about it is like that's a normal thing to do, when in the UK parents can be prosecuted if they leave their kids alone if it places them "at risk."

So your kid gets abducted cause you left them alone but you're not in trouble at all and have millions of £s in funding to find her from the government? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

This whole case gets my tinfoil going almost as much as Epstein lmao
Isn't there that police sketch of the supposed people that took her that looks like the Podestas?

Reactions: heathercho

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No one really likes to talk about this, because it's icky and makes folk with small kids feel bad, but the truth is that looking after a bundle of very small kids is actually quite hard. I do this myself 24/7, and I would never admit under my own name that quite often my head is fucking busted by it.

I love my children more than anything or anyone. I also by about 6pm in the day have had three kids under five tag teaming me with needs, demands, various toddler tantrums, and general 'we are small and we need 100% of your attention, handmaiden!' shit for nearly 12 hours. And it's about three or four hours until my spouse will come home, so I have to hold on and navigate dinner, bathtime and bedtime and pray I get 20 minutes peace to myself before I have to cook his dinner and start the housework.

And I stay at home full time with my kids, so I KNOW that they bust my head. I am used to this bullshit. I know how to manage the worst of it, and how to avoid setting most of it off. One of the main ways I know to avoid setting it off is not to fuck with the important parts of their routine too much, because the wheels can come off my overpopulated bus pretty quickly and my spouse has the patience of a pit bull when forced to spend time with his small family.

Kate and Gerry McCann worked full time with long hours and relied on paid childcare and grandparents to be with Madeleine and the twins most of the hours the kids were awake. The level of "three kids under five" bullshit they were used to in any given day was maybe on a heavy day eating breakfast with them and getting home in time for goodnight kiss. They were not used to handling all their shit 24/7... and then they took them abroad for a fortnight.

If you've ever gone on holiday with small kids of your own or little siblings, you know that strange food, a strange place to sleep, and different activities frequently blows your average toddler's mind. They sleep badly and an underslept toddler is able to pass that pain on to all around them with great skill.

My gut feeling about Madeleine's death is that frankly Gerry and Kate's minds were fucking blown by the late afternoon that day, and they gave Madeleine something to keep her quiet and go the fuck to sleep. Benadryl has been mentioned. It's also known that Kate wasn't able to account for all the Valium that was in her GP's home visiting bag.

I think they took a calculated risk that they would quiet her down some, and I think after she took whatever she was given, she was drowsy and fell and got a head injury. I do not believe they intended to harm her, but due to their professional background, they realised an autopsy would show some form of drug in Madeleine's system. At which point they would lose custody of the twins.

I think they made a terrible, terrifying choice over the body of their tiny daughter to cover up her death and their part in it in order to keep the twins and maintain something of the life they once led. I think that accounts for the "extra" mileage on Gerry's hire car and the missing suitcase that they arrived with but subsequently "lost" in the hotel. I think that accounts for the blood traces in the apartment and in the boot of the hire car. I think that explains why Madeleine's soft toy was washed before the police ever were called.

I don't think there was ever a break in and I think Madeleine was dead some time before they went out to establish the "tapas alibi".

Praia da Luz has a nearby and pretty deserted beach. I think Gerry put Madeleine in the "missing" suitcase and put her into the sea. I think whether they repented subsequently of what they had done, the lie they had told and the deception they had engaged in was so terrible that there was no way back to the truth. So they have to keep fuelling this terrible conspiracy theory that someone took and hurt Madeleine, because they can't have any more scrutiny come any closer to them.

I don't think any part of their story about what they did with their children that night bears examination, and I think the willingness of the British establishment and Gerry's fellow Freemasons to protect the McCanns is absolutely dreadful.

I feel most sorry for the twins, who have had to grow up with a missing sister and the cloud of suspicion that surrounds her death and their parents' part in it. They were too young to remember anything that happened that day and that night and I fear at some level not knowing what really happened will affect them in later life.

heathercho

Don't underestimate Razor-Blade Remi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Aye, there is
There's also the connection between the Podestas, Freud and Murat too.

As well as the fact that they found DNA from Madeleine at Murat's supposedly and Freud was all over the McCanns, as was Murat.
Plus you also have David Paine and Gerry McCann and their strange, sexual conversations about Maddie.

Maddie was, according to Kate I believe, a very demanding child, as well. I wouldn't be shocked if it was a combination of a variety of theories that actually happened.

You don't go on holiday surrounded by so many pedos, that you personally know and then lose your kid mysteriously, to some unseen "local". I feel as though there was a reason everyone involved was involved. It wasn't pure chance. Nothing usually ever is.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
No one really likes to talk about this, because it's icky and makes folk with small kids feel bad, but the truth is that looking after a bundle of very small kids is actually quite hard. I do this myself 24/7, and I would never admit under my own name that quite often my head is fucking busted by it.

I love my children more than anything or anyone. I also by about 6pm in the day have had three kids under five tag teaming me with needs, demands, various toddler tantrums, and general 'we are small and we need 100% of your attention, handmaiden!' shit for nearly 12 hours. And it's about three or four hours until my spouse will come home, so I have to hold on and navigate dinner, bathtime and bedtime and pray I get 20 minutes peace to myself before I have to cook his dinner and start the housework.

And I stay at home full time with my kids, so I KNOW that they bust my head. I am used to this bullshit. I know how to manage the worst of it, and how to avoid setting most of it off. One of the main ways I know to avoid setting it off is not to fuck with the important parts of their routine too much, because the wheels can come off my overpopulated bus pretty quickly and my spouse has the patience of a pit bull when forced to spend time with his small family.

Kate and Gerry McCann worked full time with long hours and relied on paid childcare and grandparents to be with Madeleine and the twins most of the hours the kids were awake. The level of "three kids under five" bullshit they were used to in any given day was maybe on a heavy day eating breakfast with them and getting home in time for goodnight kiss. They were not used to handling all their shit 24/7... and then they took them abroad for a fortnight.

If you've ever gone on holiday with small kids of your own or little siblings, you know that strange food, a strange place to sleep, and different activities frequently blows your average toddler's mind. They sleep badly and an underslept toddler is able to pass that pain on to all around them with great skill.

My gut feeling about Madeleine's death is that frankly Gerry and Kate's minds were fucking blown by the late afternoon that day, and they gave Madeleine something to keep her quiet and go the fuck to sleep. Benadryl has been mentioned. It's also known that Kate wasn't able to account for all the Valium that was in her GP's home visiting bag.

I think they took a calculated risk that they would quiet her down some, and I think after she took whatever she was given, she was drowsy and fell and got a head injury. I do not believe they intended to harm her, but due to their professional background, they realised an autopsy would show some form of drug in Madeleine's system. At which point they would lose custody of the twins.

I think they made a terrible, terrifying choice over the body of their tiny daughter to cover up her death and their part in it in order to keep the twins and maintain something of the life they once led. I think that accounts for the "extra" mileage on Gerry's hire car and the missing suitcase that they arrived with but subsequently "lost" in the hotel. I think that accounts for the blood traces in the apartment and in the boot of the hire car. I think that explains why Madeleine's soft toy was washed before the police ever were called.

I don't think there was ever a break in and I think Madeleine was dead some time before they went out to establish the "tapas alibi".

Praia da Luz has a nearby and pretty deserted beach. I think Gerry put Madeleine in the "missing" suitcase and put her into the sea. I think whether they repented subsequently of what they had done, the lie they had told and the deception they had engaged in was so terrible that there was no way back to the truth. So they have to keep fuelling this terrible conspiracy theory that someone took and hurt Madeleine, because they can't have any more scrutiny come any closer to them.

I don't think any part of their story about what they did with their children that night bears examination, and I think the willingness of the British establishment and Gerry's fellow Freemasons to protect the McCanns is absolutely dreadful.

I feel most sorry for the twins, who have had to grow up with a missing sister and the cloud of suspicion that surrounds her death and their parents' part in it. They were too young to remember anything that happened that day and that night and I fear at some level not knowing what really happened will affect them in later life.
You know what, I'm not even a parent and I kind of get it. Parents of like three kids in three years, you're fucking tired. Parents do deserve to have a little fun, a little relaxation. But GODDAMNIT, WHY would you take kids 3 and under abroad, at least without a fucking babysitter? My aunt used to nanny for an affluent couple who she was friendly with, and while she was taking care of these kids who were much older than Maddie (somewhere between 6-10), they STILL asked her to mind the kids on the cruise ship. I know that leaving kids behind must be fucking nerve wracking and it takes a lot of trust, but given the fact they're wealthy enough to party it up in Portugal they couldn't even just find someone to mind the kids back home in the UK, OR AT LEAST IN THE FUCKING HOTEL? Yeah, I'm not a parent and hindsight is 20/20 but separation anxiety would be better than having a fucking DEAD KID. I know that I don't have the clout to be judging anyone's parenting style, but fuck me. You left them in a room with no one responsible. The "open door" thing would be fine, if the kid was like 8 at the youngest, not fucking three. My mom was iffy about leaving me home alone and in charge of my 7 year old brother at 14, and they just figure "yeh these toddlers are prob gonna be fine it's nbd" that's some fucking bullshit.

Last edited:

Biffo

kiwifarms.net
Everyone knows what happened, yeah the investigation was fucked and the parents will never get charged even for child neglect but just stop with the yearly we found a new clue or suspect bullshit.

Reactions: Kill all whales
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino