New member or thinking of joining? / Directory - How to fit in to forum culture | Ask questions here

stingray

I'm sorry, Steve Irwin
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for making this thread. Newfag here. I don't think I plan on posting much, mostly just going to lurk, but thank you for helping me better learn how to not make myself look like more of an autistic fuckhead than I already do. :optimistic: Everyone seems pretty cool here.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
But then no one would read it , I also considered “stop shitting the forum up you tards, read shit before posting” but it has less mass appeal.
I'm not too concerned about newbies taking it upon themselves to read this thread, I think its existence just makes it that much simpler to @ a user and direct them here. Then they'll know what they did wrong and have some future references, and no one will have to explain for the hundredth time why you should lurk before you speak : )

bev

kiwifarms.net
What happened that we got a sudden plague of sassy newfags? It's like Reddit and Facebook had an explosive abortion and all the detritus landed here.

Because people on Reddit don't understand that people enjoy different kinds of exploitative media and started building a moralboohoo wall to drive people away. Now people from there came here and brought their dumb shit with them.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mm yeah it's been a little rough here all of a sudden. Lurking is hard, I guess.

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm not too concerned about newbies taking it upon themselves to read this thread, I think its existence just makes it that much simpler to @ a user and direct them here. Then they'll know what they did wrong and have some future references, and no one will have to explain for the hundredth time why you should lurk before you speak : )
It doesn’t matter to me one way or another, I’ll just laugh harder at them because like you said it’s much easier and there’s no real excuse. And I can say I told you so, considering I’m a dick its mostly that. I need to update the directory though. I’m always supportive of lurking since it’s something I’ve done for far too long. Glad, you liked it though.

What happened that we got a sudden plague of sassy newfags? It's like Reddit and Facebook had an explosive abortion and all the detritus landed here. Fucking lurk, learn how to read a thread and can the attitudes. One absolute imbecile has her actual picture as an avi.
Also it’s summer so we have a lot of bored teens who think they know best. And of course we all know teens always think out everything they do first. A Facebook group may have collapsed, maybe null’s video got posted to wherever fatpeoplehate moved. It could be a million things but it always gets worse over summer and winter break.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
lardasslynn
Everyone here knows she's fat. May I suggest some time reading for a while and getting a feel for things. It will also answer some of your questions about the Ambersphere. Try not to write blogs about how you feel about getting ratings, because I'm personally going to keep rating those dumb/autistic so, ya know, vicious circle.

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
New member here. Long time lurker. Thank you for this. I sure don't want to fuck up. Lol
Anyways nice to be here and hate on lardasslynn
Hi. I'm new. And this is going to sound dumb but what does the Islamic content emoticon mean?
Sorry. I know it's stupid that I don't know.
Thank you.
You joined today and made 23 posts. Kill yourself. It’s obvious you’re spouting the “long time lurker” because everyone else does, but you still care about ratings? All you’ve done is come off looking more obsessed with amber then she is with herself.

Also learn to use multiquote, which someone’s this thread already spelled out how to do.

Snufkin kin

kiwifarms.net
You know what, I was trying to be optimistic about this thread but I give up. We’ve got rules right before the post box thingy. We’ve got a whole thread pinned and highlighted as the first thing you see before anything else. And we’ve also got an influx of powerleveling left and right, worse than I’ve ever seen. Worse than Reddit.
So if any of you newfags are reading this...go ahead. Get yourself doxxed and taunted and throw a crybaby fit about it. All for the sake of telling us you're not as fat as Amberlynn. I promise you I'm going to get in response to this post, "You're right!!! I joined Kiwifarms three months ago after my parents got divorced and I moved to 1234 Green Street, and when I posted on a mukbang thread about how my mother is also a lesbian from Kentucky who weighs precisely 324 pounds and has affected my life so negatively I wet my bed every night, I was totally made fun of! Now I've learned from my mistakes!"

Anyways I'm just here to collect my MOTI ratings.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what, I was trying to be optimistic about this thread but I give up. We’ve got rules right before the post box thingy. We’ve got a whole thread pinned and highlighted as the first thing you see before anything else. And we’ve also got an influx of powerleveling left and right, worse than I’ve ever seen. Worse than Reddit.
So if any of you newfags are reading this...go ahead. Get yourself doxxed and taunted and throw a crybaby fit about it. All for the sake of telling us you're not as fat as Amberlynn. I promise you I'm going to get in response to this post, "You're right!!! I joined Kiwifarms three months ago after my parents got divorced and I moved to 1234 Green Street, and when I posted on a mukbang thread about how my mother is also a lesbian from Kentucky who weighs precisely 324 pounds and has affected my life so negatively I wet my bed every night, I was totally made fun of! Now I've learned from my mistakes!"

Anyways I'm just here to collect my MOTI ratings.

Somebody needs a snickers.

Snufkin kin

kiwifarms.net
You can have a Snickers or a banana. The weight watchers points are the same or something I don't remember the whole deal but Amber put on her professor of maths/nutritionist hat and explained it all a couple of months ago when she was back on WW for a few days and then quit again.
It's also the same as two ramens and a bag of hot cheetos if you don't log it
1569998916679.png