New member or thinking of joining? / Directory - How to fit in to forum culture | Ask questions here

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I have a serious question

Are we allowed to get animal control called because of how they treat Twinkie? That house is not good for a dog to live in and there's evidence they treat Twinkie like shit
:story:

lmao there cannot seriously be people out here with smooth enough brains to think that this is in any way fucking okay, omfg.

Yeah fam - vveening and cowtipping is very very cool and sexy of you.

sentfrommyiphone

kiwifarms.net

Are we allowed to get animal control called because of how they treat Twinkie? That house is not good for a dog to live in and there's evidence they treat Twinkie like shit
Amber does:
Overfeed Twinkie
Not get her nails trimmed regularly

Amber does not:
Abuse the dog
Beat the dog

It's a bit of neglect on Amber's part, but Twinkie is far from being treated "like shit." Hate Amber all you want, but there's nothing saying she is actually abusing this dog. Chihuahuas are not that active to begin with, they are lap dogs. Becoming obese is incredibly easy for them. Twinkie is also a senior, so that just doubles it and Amber can't understand obesity in animals can be bad. But again, this is not outright abuse.

If you really want to help animals, go volunteer at your local shelter, adopt a senior, anything. Calling animal control on some landwhale for overfeeding her dog is stupid and literally helps nobody. Because they aren't going to take Twinkie away for that.

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net

Late but as an example to this kind of shit, have you seen the show "Animal Cops"? It's about the ASPCA cops. It shows what truly criminal level animal abuse/neglect looks like and it's horrifying. Twinkie's obesity may cut her life short but the 15lb dogs who are supposed to be 80lbs and the dogs with ancient chains\collars embedded under their skin and dogs with no shelter in sub freezing weather would consider the fag shanty and Amber's grease pit bed to be paradise.

chasingmice

psst SHAM!
kiwifarms.net
is there a thred specifically for memes on here?
I’ve seen memes posted in the art thread

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber does:
Overfeed Twinkie
Not get her nails trimmed regularly

Amber does not:
Abuse the dog
Beat the dog

It's a bit of neglect on Amber's part, but Twinkie is far from being treated "like shit." Hate Amber all you want, but there's nothing saying she is actually abusing this dog. Chihuahuas are not that active to begin with, they are lap dogs. Becoming obese is incredibly easy for them. Twinkie is also a senior, so that just doubles it and Amber can't understand obesity in animals can be bad. But again, this is not outright abuse.

If you really want to help animals, go volunteer at your local shelter, adopt a senior, anything. Calling animal control on some landwhale for overfeeding her dog is stupid and literally helps nobody. Because they aren't going to take Twinkie away for that.
Not only that @verygayFrogs, it actively effects the way the cow interacts with the web after some stupid shit like that happens. In this case, she would likely never show her doggo(s?) on camera ever again, for fear of the same thing happening. Don't do it. Touching the shiz not only effects the cow in a negative way and lessens their funny output, but it makes you look like a complete fucking sped and will lead to a simple banhammering if you are lucky, or a Halal thread if you completely spill the spaghetti all over the place.

If you need a cautionary tale, read the fate of Lagoona and take wisdom.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Drink and semper fi reactions are totally worth $20 folks! How does one get the trophy reaction, though? I still can't use it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Fascist Ferret
Tags
die null