New member or thinking of joining? / Directory - How to fit in to forum culture | Ask questions here

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Hey how come the final video thread is locked? 🤔 There’s nothing i particularly want to post in it but I feel like with the cancer diagnosis and moving and all the things going on in Amber’s life right now there’s a lot of fun speculation to be made

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey how come the final video thread is locked? 🤔 There’s nothing i particularly want to post in it but I feel like with the cancer diagnosis and moving and all the things going on in Amber’s life right now there’s a lot of fun speculation to be made
Because it's obnoxious when people necro threads that have been dead for over a year.

Use this, close enough:What will happen when Amber dies?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread is for Amberlynn's social media please stop sperging about random twitter Karens.
Earlier today, I did report one post that seemed off topic. Should I report anything that seems off topic in any thread so that you might get help, or is that annoying for other jannies? @Twinkie

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Earlier today, I did report one post that seemed off topic. Should I report anything that seems off topic in any thread so that you might get help, or is that annoying for other jannies? @Twinkie
Always always always report. Even if you're not sure it's breaking a rule, please report.

The social media thread in particular is derailed all the time. It's just a matter of me getting to it. But no, you're not annoying for reporting, none of you are.. Please report! 💗

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Always always always report. Even if you're not sure it's breaking a rule, please report.

The social media thread in particular is derailed all the time. It's just a matter of me getting to it. But no, you're not annoying for reporting, none of you are.. Please report! 💗
I reported a few health speculation posts in the social media thread, then the site gave me a timer for reporting... now I feel like the tattletale who is so anal that even the teacher gets annoyed :story:

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I reported a few health speculation posts in the social media thread, then the site gave me a timer for reporting... now I feel like the tattletale who is so anal that even the teacher gets annoyed :story:
Lol I didn't know it did that! If there are a bunch of posts in a row that are a derail you only need to report one because I'll see the others when I go to get the one. Just like when people double post, only one needs to be reported.

But thank you for reporting it really, really helps. It's impossible for me to see everything that needs sweeping so I need reports.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Lol I didn't know it did that! If there are a bunch of posts in a row that are a derail you only need to report one because I'll see the others when I go to get the one. Just like when people double post, only one needs to be reported.

But thank you for reporting it really, really helps. It's impossible for me to see everything that needs sweeping so I need reports.
Things can get off track because Ambers life is just so messy and the threads just get jumbled - as long as people know that it is not personal - and I think most of us do know that

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With the sheer number of threads and the amount of posts in each, well... simply proves what a totally fucked up person Hamber really is.

Thank-you Twinkie for trying to bring order to the insane. <asspats for a great jannie>
Thanks mate. And thanks to everyone who reports. Please keep reporting. Even if your'e not sure it breaks a rule or whatever, please please just report. It's impossible for me to see everything that needs sweeping and it would be impossible even if we had 10 mods here. Your reports are needed and they are greatly appreciated.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a mod, so take my POV with a grain of salt -

I've noticed users lately saying things like "I said this to amber on Twitter" or "someone should ask her this"...

We shouldn't do that or normalize that behavior.

I can think of three users who have been doxed this way.

Letting amber and other exceptionals create their own fuckups is always better than interfering, poking the cow, or, worse yet, attempting gay ops (befriending her or an orbiter for tea).

The best thing about the farms, to me at least, is that we keep receipts and document the show instead of play an active role in the circus. Just watch and laugh.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a mod, so take my POV with a grain of salt -

I've noticed users lately saying things like "I said this to amber on Twitter" or "someone should ask her this"...

We shouldn't do that or normalize that behavior.

I can think of three users who have been doxed this way.

Letting amber and other exceptionals create their own fuckups is always better than interfering, poking the cow, or, worse yet, attempting gay ops (befriending her or an orbiter for tea).

The best thing about the farms, to me at least, is that we keep receipts and document the show instead of play an active role in the circus. Just watch and laugh.
I'm not a mod anymore lol but you should be reporting this when you see it

Clearly a Cylon

Defeating the purpose
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed this a few times. I don't know if those users are True & Honest Kiwis or facebook speds who do this then come here looking for le epic highfives of autistic trolldom (and can't be bothered to check profiles). Either way, yes, that's a great way to get yourself doxxed and laughed off the site.

If I had any advice for new users, it's don't get too full of yourself. KF isn't a troll brigade, we don't instigate, and we laugh at those who do. If someone has the ability to dox you from info you've freely given, they will.

Tags
die null