New member or thinking of joining? / Directory - How to fit in to forum culture | Ask questions here

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KF isn't a troll brigade, we don't instigate, and we laugh at those who do. If someone has the ability to dox you from info you've freely given, they will.

info above post box that speds love to ignore said:
Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since we're handing out tips on how not to get doxed, might I suggest not sitting in BP chat all day vomiting out identifiable information about yourself. Chat is not a kaffeeklatsch. It's a public space viewable by anyone. The Internet is not your friend who has your best interest at heart, and when one of you inevitably does get doxed because you think the Internet is your friend who has your best interest at heart, it's going to be both cringy and funny as fuck.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
Since we're handing out tips on how not to get doxed, might I suggest not sitting in BP chat all day vomiting out identifiable information about yourself. Chat is not a kaffeeklatsch. It's a public space viewable by anyone. The Internet is not your friend who has your best interest at heart, and when one of you inevitably does get doxed because you think the Internet is your friend who has your best interest at heart, it's going to be both cringy and funny as fuck.

I can't even get on chat since I had to renew my account because I lost all the log-in details for the first one (not BP, don't got there) how long before I can go on chat?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you trying to tell me something 🤔🤔🤔 I would never powerlevel in chat!

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Amber does:
Overfeed Twinkie
Not get her nails trimmed regularly

Amber does not:
Abuse the dog
Beat the dog

It's a bit of neglect on Amber's part, but Twinkie is far from being treated "like shit." Hate Amber all you want, but there's nothing saying she is actually abusing this dog. Chihuahuas are not that active to begin with, they are lap dogs. Becoming obese is incredibly easy for them. Twinkie is also a senior, so that just doubles it and Amber can't understand obesity in animals can be bad. But again, this is not outright abuse.

If you really want to help animals, go volunteer at your local shelter, adopt a senior, anything. Calling animal control on some landwhale for overfeeding her dog is stupid and literally helps nobody. Because they aren't going to take Twinkie away for that.

I wish the Reddit spergs could understand this. I lurk the ALR sub and there’s a post or comment with someone screeching this every single day. I’m glad people here aren’t this stupid. This is why I prefer to come here for actual discussion vs Facebook, Reddit or twitter. They’re all the same idiots.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
I wish the Reddit spergs could understand this. I lurk the ALR sub and there’s a post or comment with someone screeching this every single day. I’m glad people here aren’t this stupid. This is why I prefer to come here for actual discussion vs Facebook, Reddit or twitter. They’re all the same idiots.

I think you meant to post this somewhere else. I hope.

God, I miss Twinkie being mod.