New Movie Night Thread - Every Friday Starting at 6ish

BobsSpergers

It's showtime
kiwifarms.net
In honor of the errverrlord finishing his playthrough of "Teen French Lesbians 2: Electric Boogaloo" I humbly suggest the fan film for movie night.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Deadwaste

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
its better to watch the oscars with total strangers on the internet than watching them alone
Even though I watch a lot of movies -and I mean a lot- I have honestly never ever watched the oscars. I might be tempted to join in. Or not. I should watch it for a change maybe.

• Informative
Reactions: Deadwaste

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Going to copy and paste this from the promotional thread. ( could a moderator possibly feature it btw?)

---

ORIGINAL THREAD: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/pedophilia-the-movie-night-leaving-neverland-chickenhawk-nambla-yellow-dinosaur-chris-hansen-etc.54124/

"
So, it's been awhile since I've done anything major with Movie Night, especially with themes. Well... with the new Michael Jackson Documentary that has come out, I think it is a good time to watch some absolutely degenerate shit about pedophilia.

We current have lined up the following, in the order from least degenerate to most, with the main event accumulating to "Leaving Neverland" at around 6PM MST (that's 8PM EST, 4PM PST).

NOTE: IF YOU CANNOT SEE THE MOVIE DUE TO IT BEING ON GOOGLE DRIVE, GO HERE BEFORE THE MOVIE STARTS https://kiwifarms.net/threads/new-movie-night-thread.30853/page-15#post-3494146

Regular movies (Currently Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius)
bumpers and break
The Pedophile Hunter Yellow Dinosaur
Break
One episode of Chris-hansen, and that episode of the Boondocks with him in it
Break
Chickenhawk Documentary (you are not prepared)
Break, with some Michael Jacksome videos for build up
Leaving Neverland
Regular movies afterwards

So come and have your brain destroyed with your fellow autists. We can't wait to see you tomorrow"

Oscar Wildean

Happy Helloween.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy have I got a cringey movie night suggestion for you guys. This one's an oldie but a good one considering it's now almost 20 years old.

It was made in 2000 by Lifetime and if this film was made in this day and age it would get lambasted so fast. They turned the Mary Kay Letourneau movie into some love story with the boy she raped and had children with all while he was a minor, and not only do they make her a sympathetic person but they make it seem like the husband she had at the time abused her. It's like Mary Kay Letourneau wrote the script herself.
And there are plenty of embarrassing moments in this film. It has to be made fun of.

Deadwaste

null is a GODDAMN SHIT BITCH
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy have I got a cringey movie night suggestion for you guys. This one's an oldie but a good one considering it's now almost 20 years old.

It was made in 2000 by Lifetime and if this film was made in this day and age it would get lambasted so fast. They turned the Mary Kay Letourneau movie into some love story with the boy she raped and had children with all while he was a minor, and not only do they make her a sympathetic person but they make it seem like the husband she had at the time abused her. It's like Mary Kay Letourneau wrote the script herself.
And there are plenty of embarrassing moments in this film. It has to be made fun of.
im putting it in the list

Oscar Wildean

Happy Helloween.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's definitely number one for the weirdest Lifetime film list, that's for sure. It's also number one for the "how is this even a real movie?" list.

Reactions: Clockwork_PurBle

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Lifetime movies, is the one about Gypsy Blanchard out yet? Wanna see how it stacks up against the Hulu one that's on it's way.

EDIT: The Farms should watch "Dear Zachary".

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino