New Movie Night Thread - Every Friday Starting at 6ish

The 8 of Spades

This Is Our Church, These Are Your Sins.
kiwifarms.net
You're getting your lifetime movie, but I think you forgot about something. It's St. Patrick's day this weekend, so gimmme leprechauns and shit.

and not Boondock Saints goddammit.

Deadwaste

null is a GODDAMN SHIT BITCH
kiwifarms.net
so im gonna announce this now: every saturday(i aim for 12pm central time zone in north america, but it may take a while), i'll be putting up some movies to watch. im calling it movie hangover since it's right after official movie night. usually 6 to 8 movies long and themed.
last week was resevil night. last night was shitty superhero themed. next week is cyberpunk movie theme.
on the list so far:
the matrix
the lawnmower man
johnny mnemonic
mute
the cell
ghost in a shell movie with scarjo
maybe something else will be there. idk.

ObsoleteMediaFormat

kiwifarms.net
Here are some bad cyberpunk movies
When a virtual reality simulation created using the personalities of multiple serial killers manages to escape into the real world, an ex-cop is tasked with stopping its reign of terror.

When the crew of an American tugboat boards an abandoned Russian research vessel, the alien life form aboard regards them as a virus which must be destroyed.

Tasked with destroying each other, an FBI agent and a rogue DIA agent soon discover that there's a much bigger enemy at work.

A rogue Multiverse agent goes on a manhunt for versions of himself, getting stronger with each kill. With only one version remaining, he races against the clock to finish him and become "The One."

Reactions: BrunoMattei

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The greatest comedy you've never seen.

I can hook you guys up with a copy of this one if requested.

Oscar Wildean

OK Corral
kiwifarms.net
I've got a little recommendation for a future stream showing. A bad Christian show from the 1980's with a creepy nightmare inducing live action bible book character. It also features cringeworthy songs.

I'm mostly posting it for the thumbnail alone. Creepy bible man + weird dog hybrid= fun times.
I'd like to know why there's an Irish fire fly on this damn campsite.

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I can safely say that Twisted Pair is Neil Breen's best film. There was just so much insane bullshit there it was magical. The poorly rendered Ayylmaos. Evil Breen just being Breen with a fake goatee. The poorly green-screened backgrounds. The homeless man's pet toy rat. The Anifa Crime Squad's hunt for Breen. The sheer incomprehensibility of the plot.
It's one of those movies that changes you. Where you can divide your life as pre and post Twisted Pair.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
I think I can safely say that Twisted Pair is Neil Breen's best film. There was just so much insane bullshit there it was magical. The poorly rendered Ayylmaos. Evil Breen just being Breen with a fake goatee. The poorly green-screened backgrounds. The homeless man's pet toy rat. The Anifa Crime Squad's hunt for Breen. The sheer incomprehensibility of the plot.
It's one of those movies that changes you. Where you can divide your life as pre and post Twisted Pair.
the encore was absolutely worth it, it's an amazing film

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino