New Movie Night Thread - Every Friday Starting at 6ish

Biffo

kiwifarms.net
Always get "Error Failed to connect to the server. Try clearing your cache and refreshing the page." tried other browsers, cleared everything, yet does work.
Anyone have any ideas apart from delete system 32??

• Agree
Reactions: Slap47

spiritofamermaid

2 Commission Spots Left
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So as resident mermaid I thought I'd suggest a mermaid movie. The one that I'd like to recommend is in 9 parts on YouTube, but in full on veoh, but from what I understand veoh won't work.

In the meantime, I'd like to watch this one tomorrow: https://youtu.be/uEziAae7dok

It's called Fishtales, made in 2007. It's about a guy who goes to Greece with his daughter to work on some research that he needs help translating. He meets a mermaid who was alive with the ancient Greeks and decides to help him.

Reactions: Marvin

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So as resident mermaid I thought I'd suggest a mermaid movie. The one that I'd like to recommend is in 9 parts on YouTube, but in full on veoh, but from what I understand veoh won't work.

In the meantime, I'd like to watch this one tomorrow: https://youtu.be/uEziAae7dok

It's called Fishtales, made in 2007. It's about a guy who goes to Greece with his daughter to work on some research that he needs help translating. He meets a mermaid who was alive with the ancient Greeks and decides to help him.
Sounds gay. I vote we watch Guinea Pig: Mermaid in a Manhole.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The discord invite is expired and the userscript 404'd. Why was this pinned on the front page?
Discord is not allowed anymore and that expired link needs to get updated and removed from the OP tbh. (paging @Splendid )

This was pinned on the front page so if you go to lolcow.tv/r/autism , you would be able to see the steps that you need to take without asking the mods or admins for help when you ask the silly question "why the fuck can't I see the movie?!"