New Movie Night Thread - Every Friday Starting at 6ish

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Server change movie night was based, honestly. Guns Akimbo and The Hunt were great watches and I want them on UHD.
ALSO WHOEVER SKIPPED WIZARDS IS A nigga AND A one of Trump's Chosen People.
it was sort of impressive that both movies revolved around trolling online and The Hunt used a fail dox as a major plot twist. They were better than expected

Starting Wizards and then skipping 70 minutes was some horseshit, you have denied these people their culture and heritage

Randall Fragg

Chuck's Buck n' Suck
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm doing a themed Movie Night: Putting the Fun in Fundamentalism (basically, films about religious kooks).

Current list is:

Red State: The Westboro Based Church vs John Goodman.

Ben and Arthur: Based Victor must slay his brother’s Gay Demons with the power of cardboard jesus and bathtub holy water. This film was supposed to be taken seriously.

International Gurillay: a Pakistani film which has Allah showing up as a flying Koran and yeeting Salaman Rushdie.

If Footman Tire You What Will Horses Do: Christian Propaganda film about the dangers of The Red Menace.

Jesus Camp: a look back at the wacky world of the 2000s christian right.

MidSommar: Sweden Yes: The Movie.

Christmas with a Capital C: No idea.

Jack Hunter and the Star of Heaven: No idea.

That's about 16 hours of khantent, or a full movie night's worth. If you want something on theme to play, PM me a G-Drive/youtube link, first come first served. I'll swap out the last two for something more entertaining/use them as backups.

Reactions: Cheesyfries