New to stocks- Help? -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

YangGang2020

kiwifarms.net
Hey KiwiFarms!

I'm pretty new to the whole investments biz and I've always dreamed of getting into the stock market, I have 5000 secured away for such a venture but I don't know where or when to stick in to the great money.
Anyone here that has some experience and could give some of that expertise on where I should focus? I was thinking of going into the Nasdaq or the S&P but the way they are looking right now doesn't seem to be like a good choice. Any sort of direction would be most helpful.

YangGang2020

kiwifarms.net
Buy as much bitcoin as you can, what is the worst that can happen?
it's like, totally the future amiright?
I had a friend as a teenager who made his money trading penny stocks. I decided to buy $1000 worth of something at $0.0002 a piece. It has been $0.0001 since 2011. I've given up trying to sell it at that value.
throw in your saving and maybe it will increase in value
Your username OP is gay and autistic .
I would hope so

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Autistic
Reactions: Arm Pit Cream

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Take about $1,000 (or whatever you fel like risking
Get robinhood or another online broker
Play with that money and a small protfolio
Learn how the markets you invest in work and keep up with the latest market news
Invest more when you feel ready to risk it
Profit

EDIT: learn to edit and stop multiposting while you're at it, faggot.

• Feels
Reactions: YangGang2020

YangGang2020

kiwifarms.net
Take about $1,000 (or whatever you fel like risking
Get robinhood or another online broker
Play with that money and a small protfolio
Learn how the markets you invest in work and keep up with the latest market news
Invest more when you feel ready to risk it
Profit

EDIT: learn to edit and stop multiposting while you're at it, faggot.
Robinhood seems simple enough and right up my alley, thanks

Edit:Jew

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
Robinhood for the shitty /r/wallstreetbets tier trades.

Real broker like Charles Schwab, E-Trade, etc for the real trades you have faith in. I use Schwab and they're probably one of the best you could go to on that end.

Tags
None