New to this forum! -

Hey farmers!

I've been lurking for about a month now, and decided to make an account and start posting. I'm most likely going to be mocked and told to lurk moar, but i don't mind. what are some things i can do to maximize my efficiency and quality posting on this board? what are common mistakes that many farmers make that i should avoid?

Thanks for having me here!

WhoBusTank69

Your health is low, do you have food or potions?
kiwifarms.net
what are some things i can do to maximize my efficiency and quality posting on this board?
Archive everything, put as much information into as few posts as you can manage, and, like all internet things, when in doubt take a deep breath and count to ten before posting.

what are common mistakes that many farmers make that i should avoid?
post ratings don't matter
don't be a sperg like you were in your second post
don't blow your load on unconfirmed details

Exigent Circumcisions

A dog's rights activist; a lover; a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
$5 says OP is a sock of @EcoLibertarian.

The Prosecution rests.

Edit: submission of evidence
My money's on @Icasaracht: same over-reliance on five dollar words, passive-aggressive retorts and Hello Fellow Gamers attitude. Also, Icasaracht had been whining about having his rating privs taken away lately. Probably broke down and decided to sock.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Close the thread, move to introduction.

Also we give each other shit here especially for minor social faux pas like introduction threads. There's a thread about being new to the forum if you want more detail about being a better poster.

Just remember.
Stick to what you know
A&H is cancer
Only post half the post you write out
Due your best to contribute to threads
remember not to take anything seriously, we are all autist in here
and most importantly have fun

Robert Sanvagene

Level 9 Microsoft Certified Techneesheean
kiwifarms.net
My money's on @Icasaracht: same over-reliance on five dollar words, passive-aggressive retorts and Hello Fellow Gamers attitude. Also, Icasaracht had been whining about having his rating privs taken away lately. Probably broke down and decided to sock.
Interesting hypothesis. There's no better way to get back at those mean jannies than to create not one but two obviously exceptional socks.

Close the thread, move to introduction.
That's an odd way to spell "Spergatory".

Exigent Circumcisions

A dog's rights activist; a lover; a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting hypothesis. There's no better way to get back at those mean jannies than to create not one but two obviously exceptional socks.
Oh, I forgot to mention that Icasaracht is absolutely retarded enough to sock and think that the best way to throw people off the trail is a gay introduction thread.

Diabeetus

That autistic Minecraft kid
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TTS's writing style reminds me a lot of Icasaracht, outside of the grammatical errors.

@Ride, @wagglyplacebo Could either of you see if 'The Tactical Shitposter' is a sock?

Tags
None