New Years Resolutions - What do you plan to fail at for 2019?

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm telling myself that this year I'll make more art. Painting, sketching, working more on my comic. Might try homebrewing my own beer. And maybe this is the year I finally figure out how to meet that special lady, Miss Right.

Of course, none of that will probably wind up happening, so what I really ought to do is just make failing at those things my resolution this year, and then maybe I'll finally manage to keep a New Years resolution for once.

Last edited:

The Old Lurker

Quiet Desperation
kiwifarms.net
I currently have a BMI that falls into the overweight category, I'm not yet a landwhale and I haven't yet hit the obese category but I do fear one day hitting it.
My New Year's Resolution is to get back down into the healthy BMI I've already lost 17 pounds since I started making an attempt in November.
Here's hoping by this time next year I'll be healthy:optimistic:

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Stop drinking as much and only drink on weekends, ideally only socially. Ive kind of started already, since the beginning of the month. But it had been kind of out of hand for a while before that. Probably going to forego New Years champagne just to commit to it.

Also probably just stop being a general all-around fuckup. Maybe get a life instead of wasting it all away. Find something to live for. Life is weird.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino