New York Post got their hands on a hard drive from Hunter Biden's laptop and shows Joe Biden lied about Hunter's dealings with Ukraine -

Frisbee Disco Tits

kiwifarms.net
Couple stories on the New York Post

FBI has had the laptop for over a year already and didn't say anything. Remember when Trump got impeached for congratulating the new President of the Ukraine?

What the hell is the FBI doing?

Supposedly there is also a video of him engaged in a "sex act" and a couple of photo's of him. This is one is particular juicy

Screenshot from 2020-10-14 18-40-48.png

Screenshot from 2020-10-14 18-49-19.png

Last edited:

Frisbee Disco Tits

kiwifarms.net
Uh oh. Actual journalism. I dont think twitter is going to like this.

Supposedly Facebook is banning any posts about it.

Here is the Tweet from the Facebook exec openly saying they're going to censor it

Screenshot from 2020-10-14 19-03-08.png

Fucking disgusting.

Conservative & Right Wing Twitter is absolutely blowing up about this. Fox News was covering it around 9 am on w/e program they have on at that time. Some Foxy Fox News Lady hold up a physical copy of the New Yorrk Post with the headline.

I wonder what the "undecided voters" will ask Joe Biden about it tomorrow at this Town Hall :biggrin:

Canned Bread

Wow, they have it!
kiwifarms.net

President Joe Biden

Cenk Uygur Sock Account
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly Facebook is banning any posts about it.

Here is the Tweet from the Facebook exec openly saying they're going to censor it

View attachment 1661603

Fucking disgusting.

Conservative & Right Wing Twitter is absolutely blowing up about this. Fox News was covering it around 9 am on w/e program they have on at that time. Some Foxy Fox News Lady hold up a physical copy of the New Yorrk Post with the headline.

I wonder what the "undecided voters" will ask Joe Biden about it tomorrow at this Town Hall :biggrin:
This is where whoever is elected will pick up steam with repealing 230. FAGMAN really can't help themselves.

Tags
None