World New Zealand joins Chinese Belt and Road Initiative - First western country to do so - China promised it would be Green and the NZ PM immediately signed

Dunkirk

My other car is a STUG
kiwifarms.net
We should just embargo China. Let their skeletal economy collapse on itself like someone planking on the seventh story balcony. People think China is so powerful, untouchable. But all they really have is meatshields. They don't have the resources without the West giving them to them to really make anything.
View attachment 760051

Just look at this piece of shit! This took the might of the entire Chinese economy to build. Looks like the brain child of Chris Chan and General Tsao. A fucking F-35, a very shitty place, could take it out in once go. Seriously, why are so many people scared of China to the degree they'll happily get fucked like NZ is? Not really fear in America, just billionaires wanting dirt cheap labor.
because these people are dumb enough to think that the US plays nice, and that it isn't the only country to have ever used Nukes in anger simply to see "what they would do" and then use another one for the hell of it.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Trump will indirectly make America great again after every other nation burns itself to the ground with dumb policies made just to spite America.
So we'll get a post WW2 economy without the wars that preceded it? I'm good with that.

Though can we still drop a nuke or two, preferable on Canada and Portland? They're both communist shitholes and nothing of value would be lost.

Exigent Circumcisions

I can smell youuuuu.... you smell niiiiice....
kiwifarms.net
So we'll get a post WW2 economy without the wars that preceded it? I'm good with that.

Though can we still drop a nuke or two, preferable on Canada and Portland? They're both communist shitholes and nothing of value would be lost.
DO IT FAGGOT! BOMB OTTAWA I FUCKING BE... DARE YA!!!

because these people are dumb enough to think that the US plays nice, and that it isn't the only country to have ever used Nukes in anger simply to see "what they would do" and then use another one for the hell of it.
The nukes we used to see "what they would do" were dropped on islands and deserts, not in anger. The ones we dropped in "anger" were dropped to get Japan to surrender out of a war they started with us. Reasonable analysis seems that the nukes saved both japanese and american lives, although it did trade civilians for soldiers....

Let's not rewrite history here, there actually was a world war 2 and the US was actually attacked.

Dunkirk

My other car is a STUG
kiwifarms.net
The nukes we used to see "what they would do" were dropped on islands and deserts, not in anger. The ones we dropped in "anger" were dropped to get Japan to surrender out of a war they started with us. Reasonable analysis seems that the nukes saved both japanese and american lives, although it did trade civilians for soldiers....

Let's not rewrite history here, there actually was a world war 2 and the US was actually attacked.
Yes i'm aware, I'm merely poking fun at the fact that the US is in fact the only country to actually prove that their words of using nuclear weapons aren't hollow but backed up by historical fact of having combat use of them.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
We should just embargo China. Let their skeletal economy collapse on itself like someone planking on the seventh story balcony. People think China is so powerful, untouchable. But all they really have is meatshields. They don't have the resources without the West giving them to them to really make anything.
View attachment 760051

Just look at this piece of shit! This took the might of the entire Chinese economy to build. Looks like the brain child of Chris Chan and General Tsao. A fucking F-35, a very shitty place, could take it out in once go. Seriously, why are so many people scared of China to the degree they'll happily get fucked like NZ is? Not really fear in America, just billionaires wanting dirt cheap labor.
F-35s aren't our style. US air-launched AShMs are kinda weaksauce anyways.

Virgina-class subs and a hail of Mk 48 ADCAPS and UGM-84s is more likely. Chinese ASW is shit, which is why they wouldn't stray too far from the mainland in a conflict.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
F-35s aren't our style. US air-launched AShMs are kinda weaksauce anyways.

Virgina-class subs and a hail of Mk 48 ADCAPS and UGM-84s is more likely. Chinese ASW is shit, which is why they wouldn't stray too far from the mainland in a conflict.
I know. Our submersibles are second to none, I was just saying that even shitty American air-power can destroy the best of the Chinaman fleet.

Reactions: Koby_Fish

Lone MacReady

Buy a Gun, Learn how to Use It, and Be Prepared.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760051

Ahh, their carriers are so adorable. With that cute little skateboard ramp which they have to use to help get their planes in the air because their launching systems are outdated shit. How adorable.

oh yeah, didn't they also BUY that fucking trash from the Ukraine? Not 100% sure.

Exceptional Mafioso

kiwifarms.net
We should just embargo China.
Agree but this is also a last resort tactic. Let the trade war continue and we'll work up to it if we need to.

As it stands now, Trump's handlers probably sat him down and demanded that he not say the "e-word". He can say whatever he wants about the trade war, but not that word. When he busts out that one, you'll know things are going pear shaped.

Poiseon

I am literal poison.
kiwifarms.net
Agree but this is also a last resort tactic. Let the trade war continue and we'll work up to it if we need to.

As it stands now, Trump's handlers probably sat him down and demanded that he not say the "e-word". He can say whatever he wants about the trade war, but not that word. When he busts out that one, you'll know things are going pear shaped.
Fuck his handlers. Let China burn. And if being involved in half a dozen wars around the world isn't things going pear-shaped, I don't know what is.

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
Could also be a counter-intelligence operation. Since New Zealand is one of the Five Eyes it is also part and parcel of the United States intelligence apparatus.

Why not get someone on the inside? Pretty risky though.
They almost certainly have someone inside 5 eyes already. Loyalty is an outdated concept in this FAG USA.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino