New Zealand launches world's first HIV positive sperm bank -

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing a picture of a kid with smallpox that had pustules on his fucking eyeballs. Explained to me how smallpox could cause blindness. I was already pro vaccine but that cemented it.

Maybe we should show pictures of people with full blown AIDS to people so that they are reminded of just how horrible this disease is. I think part of the reason that anti vaxxers and pro-pozz numbers are rising is because we’re taking the effects of vaccinations and AIDS activism for granted. It’s so easy to forget progress when you’re not seeing kids in iron lungs or skeletal gay men on their death beds.

HIV is not AIDS, but AIDS is the final stage of the virus. It’s bad enough when it’s transferred by accident. Freddy Mercury, Ryan White, Miss Kitty, Elizabeth and Ariel Glaser, and the millions of people that died from it didn’t and shouldn’t die in vain. This isn’t progress. It’s beyond regression, actually. Anyone who willfully participates in this needs to be shot.

Last edited:

chunkygoth

*blink*
kiwifarms.net
Even if the viral load is undetectable, you would still be getting the sperm of someone who was dumb enough to get AIDS. Either they've got weird sex urges or a predisposition towards thrill seeking behavior or a chemical imbalance that makes them use dirty needles while shooting up.

I love that there is no reason for doing this beyond "ending the stigma". Certain people want to act like stigmas come out of nowhere and are completely unjustified. Stigmas exist for a reason. They're broad public sentiments manifested.

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing a picture of a kid with smallpox that had pustules on his fucking eyeballs. Explained to me how smallpox could cause blindness. I was already pro vaccine but that cemented it.

Maybe we should show pictures of people with full blown AIDS to people so that they are reminded of just how horrible this disease is. I think part of the reason that anti vaxxers and pro-pozz numbers are rising is because we’re taking the effects of vaccinations and AIDS activism for granted. It’s so easy to forget progress when you’re not seeing kids in iron lungs or skeletal gay men on their death beds.

HIV is not AIDS, but it’s the final stage of the virus. It’s bad enough when it’s transferred by accident. Freddy Mercury, Ryan White, Miss Kitty, and the millions of people that died from it didn’t and shouldn’t die in vain. This isn’t progress. It’s beyond regression, actually. Anyone who willfully participates in this needs to be shot.
To these morons, dying horribly of AIDS is fear mongering. "But we have drugs", they cry, "we'll only be on drugs for the rest of our lives, and yes we expect the rich to pay for them."

They want you HIV positive, to have your genitals removed, high on drugs, and on welfare. This is what voluntary population control looks like. Dying poor and childless but stoned out of your mind is the end goal.

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
Maybe we should show pictures of people with full blown AIDS to people so that they are reminded of just how horrible this disease is.
This is another point to bring up and for me to totally flex about reading a book where a doctor claims that white women fuck dogs. A lot of people think AIDS just means you keel over from the common cold, but the reality is far worse.
Among the things that a healthy immune system can resist is not just bacteria and viruses, but also things like fungi. After all, AIDS was partially discovered only because people started developing extremely stupid bullshit that even the frailest grandma wouldn't get.

Before everybody started mandating plain packaging for cigarettes, they would be emblazoned with things like grimy mouths or tar-filled lungs. I imagine it won't play out much differently when all the woke points in the world accomplish nothing in the face of purple skin cancer and mold in their mouths.

Uncanny Valley

return of bouncy head
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is another point to bring up and for me to totally flex about reading a book where a doctor claims that white women fuck dogs. A lot of people think AIDS just means you keel over from the common cold, but the reality is far worse.
Among the things that a healthy immune system can resist is not just bacteria and viruses, but also things like fungi. After all, AIDS was partially discovered only because people started developing extremely stupid bullshit that even the frailest grandma wouldn't get.

Before everybody started mandating plain packaging for cigarettes, they would be emblazoned with things like grimy mouths or tar-filled lungs. I imagine it won't play out much differently when all the woke points in the world accomplish nothing in the face of purple skin cancer and mold in their mouths.
I cannot wait to I Told You So on a whole new level.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been thinking about this and the other recent stories and events which push a similar agenda. All those agendas are a form of social engineering which focuses on removing people’s ability to assert boundaries and removing people’s ability to judge and object to events in a logical manner.

consider the recent movements regarding gender. We are asked to not just have tolerance and sympathy for someone who wishes to have been the opposite sex, but to actively espouse that they have in fact changed sex. A physical impossibility is required to be stated as fact with social and real world consequences if you refuse.
Consider the postmodernist queer theory shit that’s rampant in universities. Language is used and controlled to make people reject reality in favour of ‘x is a social construct.’

Consider no platforming, safe spaces etc. All this does is neuter students’ ability to be confronted by difficult ideas, assess them and challenge them with facts and logic.
Consider the deluge of propaganda, advertising and fake news that makes us unsure of what is real and what is not.
Consider being called a TERF (ie witch) or a TRANSPHOBE or an Islamophobe or whatever ism or ist is in vogue for stating a preference, or an objection to a religious belief. You must get over your bigoted beliefs, your bigoted sexual preferences and you must fuck whomever wants you to and accept whatever erosion of cultural norms is pressed upon you,
Consider being a young girl who is not allowed to change for gym without the male gaze, or a man who can’t piss in a urinal without women walking past in the gender neutral bogs.

All of this contributes to a society where people’s barriers are broken down and where they are controlled and their innate repulsion for things that might harm them is denied. I’m sorry if it’s a bit tinfoil hat of me, but I do believe that this is an agenda being pushed to make people more easily controlled, marketed to and less likely to be blw to form coherent, class based resistance to imposed change.

you can pop the MOTI and paranoid ratings right here...

Wheelchair

The future is now
kiwifarms.net
Is there a reason for this to exist? Like, outside of the memes, would anyone actually use it? If anything this will increase stigma of HIV, not reduce it. Will a normie be more likely to think: "Oh, an HIV positive sperm bank? Maybe aids aren't that bad after all." or will he be more inclined to think something like: "Hey, maybe Hitler did nothing wrong and it's about the time for another one."

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net

HIV is not AIDS, but it’s the final stage of the virus. It’s bad enough when it’s transferred by accident. Freddy Mercury, Ryan White, Miss Kitty, and the millions of people that died from it didn’t and shouldn’t die in vain. This isn’t progress. It’s beyond regression, actually. Anyone who willfully participates in this needs to be shot.
Forgive my ignorance, but was one these an teenager who died from AIDS as an virgin? As in pre-internet times?

Because I saw it in an documentary and never caught the name. The boy was kind of famous, though.

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
The Maori should be armed and unleashed on the rest of NZ.

I’m sorry if it’s a bit tinfoil hat of me, but I do believe that this is an agenda being pushed to make people more easily controlled, marketed to and less likely to be blw to form coherent, class based resistance to imposed change.
Or it's the natural consequence of letting neurotic weirdos (who demand but can't handle the pressure of responsibility) run everything in Western civilization.

If anything this will increase stigma of HIV, not reduce it. Will a normie be more likely to think: "Oh, an HIV positive sperm bank? Maybe aids aren't that bad after all." or will he be more inclined to think something like: "Hey, maybe Hitler did nothing wrong and it's about the time for another one."
If the later happens, SJWs get actual oppression to play the victim over. I genuinely believe they want it.

Pissmaster General

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine some transman going out of xis way to the HIV+ sperm bank to have an AIDS baby and then spending the rest of xis life writing a blog nobody reads and posting on Reddit about all the hardships of being a single trans mom with an AIDS baby who lives off of tugboats and ends up committing suicide at 40 because their 8 year old spent their entire life sick and died of AIDS

I know about the whole plot to make the west a population of completely helpless soymutants, but this HIV+ crap is a bridge too far even by clown world standards. You can bang on all day about acceptance for all manner of freaks, but only the truly ill of mind would dare to risk getting a lifelong illness with no permanent cure because of woke points. Let alone inflict that on their child.

Jeb-sama

slow and steady
kiwifarms.net
The push to try and normalize HIV as a nothingburger is infuriating.

The baby will be forced onto a drug cocktail for the rest of its life, and it will die to fucking anything if it stops taking it. Not only that, but the tax payer will be subsidizing your liver destroying medications just to keep your infected ass alive long enough so you can witness the hyper resistant strain that will undoubtedly arrive at some point thanks to this severe overuse of antiviral drugs.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino