NewOld Content Part 2 - This is where the rest of this shit goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was great to hear that he felt so annoyed about his photographic appearance in that MTV show that he engaged in dialogue with the host and wasted Rob Bell time asking if he could sue them.
Oh yeah. For years, a common I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME scheme is to try to contact Chris, claiming to have dox on Clyde Cash or whoever. Instead of talking to them, Chris just forwarded their claims directly to Rob Bell. Chris thought that he could bust the trolls for something, and on top of that, that Rob Bell would sift through every email for him looking for crimes, and then prosecute them, all on his own.

HumanBeanbag

Pre-quilt
kiwifarms.net
Also the email about him attending a comic con in this extreme disguise is hilarious.

That film Eyes Wide Shut is full of naked people, which is maybe why Chris was so enamoured with it. Also here is the disguise Tom Cruise wears. Imagining Chris trying to pull this off is amazing:

Also what was up with that response for why he wasn't getting female attention?

-(Here's a new one) Charlottesville has become as or worse Autistic than me.
I guess this is part of his 'everyone is always looking at their damn phones and not talking to me!' complaints.

Karen Riley

Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I guess this is part of his 'everyone is always looking at their damn phones and not talking to me!' complaints.
It definitely ties into that. Because the people in Charlottesville refuse to pay any attention to him, to Chris that must mean that everyone has to be autistic. It's funny because in practically all of these emails, @LoveYouLongTime shows an incredible amount of restraint and even kindness, yet even she couldn't ignore how ridiculous that statement was and told Chris that his theory that everyone in Charlottesville was autistic is wrong.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
It definitely ties into that. Because the people in Charlottesville refuse to pay any attention to him, to Chris that must mean that everyone has to be autistic. It's funny because in practically all of these emails, @LoveYouLongTime shows an incredible amount of restraint and even kindness, yet even she couldn't ignore how ridiculous that statement was and told Chris that his theory that everyone in Charlottesville was autistic is wrong.
But people do pay attention to him. People scream :julay: at him everywhere. He's just being picky.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Love the revelation he's watched at least A Kubrick movie even if it was a flawed as one as his last was. Stanley would make a hell of a CWC feature film given enough years to devote to getting it exactly right I bet.

Also, Chris thinks director Joel Schumacher is an actor named Joe . . .

Flatliners was great for its time but is pretty dated now.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree, considering being more autistic than Chris is probably just a few millimeters away from being strapped to a gurney, I just can't help but realize the true depths of Chris' exceptional nature in relation to himself and to the world around him. It's always a WTF moment when you get some insight into the mind of someone that makes people with Microcephaly look normal.

As for the "Eyes Wide Shut" thing, someone should shop Chris' face onto the cover of that film for both Kidman and Cruise, and the title should be changed to "Taints Wide Shut".

Iam

kiwifarms.net
Love the revelation he's watched at least A Kubrick movie even if it was a flawed as one as his last was. Stanley would make a hell of a CWC feature film given enough years to devote to getting it exactly right I bet.

Also, Chris thinks director Joel Schumacher is an actor named Joe . . .

Flatliners was great for its time but is pretty dated now.
That would be one hell of a movie, bonus points if Chris plays himself.

As for Chris thinking that everyone in his town is more autistic than him, it's typical shifting the blame on others but on a wider, more insane scope. It's the same kind of thinking that leads him to blame 'jerks' for 'stealing all the pretty girls', so that it's not Chris who has serious issues and cannot attract a woman to save his life, the reason why he is single is because the jerks got in his way to endless China. And/or Mary Lee Walsh masterminding a conspiracy because Virginia is for Virgins.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say they necessarily failed, but sometimes we would have to put more effort due to Chris being lazy and crashing into slumber.

Here is an email of Chris whining. BTW, he does that a lot.

View attachment 132395
Chris said:
I Wish I was NOT Hated and Feared by the entire world for the wrong reasons, as it has been
Jesus, did he really think that would fool anyone?

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Wait, you pretended to be different people on several occasions, irl, and Chris did not notice it? I know he has a hard time with facial recognition but that is really extreme.

"Only hatred, fear, discrimination, and a whole wide world of extreme, unjustiable shit...lies in the wake on my once good name"(:_(
The best part is that not once has he ever said, "you look like someone I know" or even hinted at it. That's just how clueless he is.

Iam

kiwifarms.net
The best part is that not once has he ever said, "you look like someone I know" or even hinted at it. That's just how clueless he is.
I knew Chris was probably a lost case but that is beyond the pale. Did you change your appearance in any way?
I used to wonder how he failed to realize he was being trolled by people online who'd only thinly disguise their voices but if he cannot tell apart that he actually meets in real life then it's no wonder he was such a great lol mine.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
But really...what else do you expect when Chris himself says that he had to stare at the mirror every day for months just to be able to recognize his own face. I bet someone could crop Chris's face out of a picture and show it to him and he'd never realize it was himself.

I wouldn't say they necessarily failed, but sometimes we would have to put more effort due to Chris being lazy and crashing into slumber.

Here is an email of Chris whining. BTW, he does that a lot.

View attachment 132395
Lordy. The bitchfest this is. "I was PROMISED in my dreams that I'd have a wife and daughter by now!!" Why does he think dreams are promises??? The only reasoning/logic behind it that I can see is that Chris doesn't understand 'dreams' at all. When Kacey's Father asked him what his dream job was, Chris literally said "I dream of working in an office" because he thought he literally meant "What do you do for a job in your dreams" instead of "what would be your ideal/perfect job?"

To top that off, Chris's dreams have 'lied' to him before. Death told him Bob would live longer in a dream. A dream also told him every single one of his 'girlfriends' was real and true...and we know how all those things ended.

Josuke

「 CRAZY DIAMOND 」
kiwifarms.net
I thought you were just being facetious or whatever but...wow that's some serious face-blindness. I mean, I knew Chris had some sort of face-blindness because autism, but that's pretty extreme. Did you stretch out the time in between contact so he would forget your face? Like, having the encounters be months and months apart? Or are we talking a few weeks and he's just completely forgotten your face? This is fascinating.

Reactions: Karen Riley
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino