NewOld Content Part 2 - This is where the rest of this shit goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
I thought you were just being facetious or whatever but...wow that's some serious face-blindness. I mean, I knew Chris had some sort of face-blindness because autism, but that's pretty extreme. Did you stretch out the time in between contact so he would forget your face? Like, having the encounters be months and months apart? Or are we talking a few weeks and he's just completely forgotten your face? This is fascinating.
One of my roles he has hung out with quite a few times and this character came to be after a certain pickle incident which was maybe a few weeks later...? Aside from those, I've bumped into him around town.

Josuke

「 CRAZY DIAMOND 」
kiwifarms.net
One of my roles he has hung out with quite a few times and this character came to be after a certain pickle incident which was maybe a few weeks later...? Aside from those, I've bumped into him around town.
So it's really that severe, eh? Geeze. When you've bumped into him, would you introduce yourself in different ways each time? Or would he be all, "hey X!" or "hey Y!" at different points, depending on who you were mainly playing? Sorry for all the questions.

Reactions: Karen Riley

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
So it's really that severe, eh? Geeze. When you've bumped into him, would you introduce yourself in different ways each time? Or would he be all, "hey X!" or "hey Y!" at different points, depending on who you were mainly playing? Sorry for all the questions.
He's never called out to me. Sometimes I'll say "hi" in passing to see if it'll illicit anything but he's pretty fucking clueless. Back when I first started I was so worried about him recognizing me places but now it doesn't phase me.

Bandit Keith

kiwifarms.net
I agree, considering being more autistic than Chris is probably just a few millimeters away from being strapped to a gurney, I just can't help but realize the true depths of Chris' exceptional nature in relation to himself and to the world around him. It's always a WTF moment when you get some insight into the mind of someone that makes people with Microcephaly look normal.

As for the "Eyes Wide Shut" thing, someone should shop Chris' face onto the cover of that film for both Kidman and Cruise, and the title should be changed to "Taints Wide Shut".
Couldn't find a good picture of Chris to replace Cruise, but I was able to put a ltitle something together for ya. Not good at shoops though, sorry famalam.

Attachments

HumanBeanbag

Pre-quilt
kiwifarms.net
Here is an email of Chris whining. BTW, he does that a lot.
It's always weird to see him openly talk about the Cyrstal dream to other people.
If you're still open to requests like in the OP then anything else dreams or Crystal that would be interesting.

Dreams are pretty fascinating, more so when they're from someone with a worldview like Chris. And even more so than that when they involve a divine purpose prophecy child.

Reactions: Karen Riley

Iam

kiwifarms.net
Nah, because I've done one thing to him that's very clearly fucking with him. Every other time I've been nice to him and offering him advice(which he just ignores because it's everyone's fault).
What thing was that, if you don't mind my asking?
And from I've seen in these mails, it seems you've tried to actually help him on several times.

zap2theextreme

kiwifarms.net
Nah, because I've done one thing to him that's very clearly fucking with him. Every other time I've been nice to him and offering him advice(which he just ignores because it's everyone's fault).
That's cool and all, but why all the manipulation? Why not just be Emily? Even after the pickle suit incident I don't think he would say no to being friends with you.

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
But really...what else do you expect when Chris himself says that he had to stare at the mirror every day for months just to be able to recognize his own face. I bet someone could crop Chris's face out of a picture and show it to him and he'd never realize it was himself.
That is really sad. Reminded they did a gag that happened in a Beavis & Butt-Head episode where they didn't even recongize their names when they were called out.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
That's cool and all, but why all the manipulation? Why not just be Emily? Even after the pickle suit incident I don't think he would say no to being friends with you.
Because it doesn't really matter. Aside from Emily I haven't fucked with him. No harm no foul. I also think Bob would be very against Chris being friends with someone who duped his son to his face, though who knows, Bob might have found Emily very charming with her nervous laughter and ummms.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because it doesn't really matter. Aside from Emily I haven't fucked with him. No harm no foul. I also think Bob would be very against Chris being friends with someone who duped his son to his face, though who knows, Bob might have found Emily very charming with her nervous laughter and ummms.
Well, Bob paid some girls to dupe Chris as a small child...So, who knows?

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Somehow, the fact that he failed to recognize you makes is all the more hilarious considering you were the famous 'pickled away' potential Sweetheart.
Shows just how much of an impression all of his beloved sweethearts make on him.

These were the early days. I don't think anyone realized just how stupid and easy to push around Chris was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino