• ”Let's just Timothy McVeigh this motherfucker.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

NewOld Content Part 2This is where the rest of this shit goes

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by LoveYouLongTime, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One of my roles he has hung out with quite a few times and this character came to be after a certain pickle incident which was maybe a few weeks later...? Aside from those, I've bumped into him around town.

• Informative Informative x 17
    kiwifarms.net
  2. So it's really that severe, eh? Geeze. When you've bumped into him, would you introduce yourself in different ways each time? Or would he be all, "hey X!" or "hey Y!" at different points, depending on who you were mainly playing? Sorry for all the questions.

• Like Like x 1
    Josuke

Josuke 「 CRAZY DIAMOND 」

kiwifarms.net
  3. He's never called out to me. Sometimes I'll say "hi" in passing to see if it'll illicit anything but he's pretty fucking clueless. Back when I first started I was so worried about him recognizing me places but now it doesn't phase me.

• Informative Informative x 18
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I hope Barb doesn't die out of the hoard and get taken in by a morgue, Chris will never be able to ID her.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Shadow

Shadow Tainted by taint

kiwifarms.net
  5. Couldn't find a good picture of Chris to replace Cruise, but I was able to put a ltitle something together for ya. Not good at shoops though, sorry famalam.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. It's the five year anniversary of Bob's death. :( Care to mark the occasion by releasing the Black Tape? :)

• Agree  x 4
    • Feels  x 4
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    Holdek

Holdek Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.

kiwifarms.net
  7. They can do a spooning test ;)

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    InnocentPerson

InnocentPerson An Innocent, Lacking great fame and power, Person
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. It's always weird to see him openly talk about the Cyrstal dream to other people.
    If you're still open to requests like in the OP then anything else dreams or Crystal that would be interesting.

Dreams are pretty fascinating, more so when they're from someone with a worldview like Chris. And even more so than that when they involve a divine purpose prophecy child.

• Agree Agree x 1
    HumanBeanbag

HumanBeanbag Pre-quilt

kiwifarms.net
  9. I don't think it was so much the cost as it was the wasting of a perfectly good cake by having it get smeared all over Chris' pimply ass and balls. I guarantee you Chris still ate it afterwards.

• Agree  x 5
    • Like  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    #129 The Dude, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    The Dude

The Dude Just a Dude, dude...
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Wow, okay that's fucked up. I can now understand why he's so paranoid. Don't you feel bad doing that kinda stuff to him?

• Dumb  x 7
    • Disagree  x 2
    • Dislike  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Nah, because I've done one thing to him that's very clearly fucking with him. Every other time I've been nice to him and offering him advice(which he just ignores because it's everyone's fault).

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. What thing was that, if you don't mind my asking?
    And from I've seen in these mails, it seems you've tried to actually help him on several times.

Iam

Iam

kiwifarms.net
  13. I was romantically whisked away by the man in the pickle suit while on a date with Chris.

• Informative  x 23
    • Winner  x 13
    • Feels  x 4
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Somehow, the fact that he failed to recognize you makes is all the more hilarious considering you were the famous 'pickled away' potential Sweetheart.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Iam

Iam

kiwifarms.net
  15. That's cool and all, but why all the manipulation? Why not just be Emily? Even after the pickle suit incident I don't think he would say no to being friends with you.

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Autistic Autistic x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. That is just incredible that he he still didn't recognize you. I know his lack of facial reorganization is well established but this still blows me away.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Flame the Sunbird

Flame the Sunbird NOT A POK'EMON

kiwifarms.net
  17. That is really sad. Reminded they did a gag that happened in a Beavis & Butt-Head episode where they didn't even recongize their names when they were called out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Because it doesn't really matter. Aside from Emily I haven't fucked with him. No harm no foul. I also think Bob would be very against Chris being friends with someone who duped his son to his face, though who knows, Bob might have found Emily very charming with her nervous laughter and ummms.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Well, Bob paid some girls to dupe Chris as a small child...So, who knows?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Shows just how much of an impression all of his beloved sweethearts make on him.

These were the early days. I don't think anyone realized just how stupid and easy to push around Chris was.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.