Nexpo/YT Horror Channels - Do they all suck

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net

Quite interesting but deeply depressing topic I haven't seen covered before.

She lost me a little when she mentioned Adrenochrome without mentioning QAnon since those pretty much go hand in hand, but I don't know if she doesn't know about the bigger picture or chose not to blow up the video even further.

Kosher Snake

Church of Maxwellism, Church of the Broken God
kiwifarms.net
Give me one good reason we shouldn't glass the middle eastern savages and their mudslime culture.
none, even oil's not a good one since its a finite resource
(plus we wouldnt be needing oil if the sandniggers and hippies didnt bitch about every nuclear reactor being put up in the West)
That's the same problem I've had with Goose, he doesn't put any research into his content. It's like you said, he just shows it and goes "Huh, that's weird" and moves on. It's boring.
i suddenly remembered his inane preamble about "not offending arabs" like he was at gunpoint, thanks to that i cant stand goose, no matter how much he pops up in recommended and i keep telling jewtube to stop recommending him

Last edited:

Tiki Bar Man

Be nice to Boyd Rice
kiwifarms.net

Quite interesting but deeply depressing topic I haven't seen covered before.

She lost me a little when she mentioned Adrenochrome without mentioning QAnon since those pretty much go hand in hand, but I don't know if she doesn't know about the bigger picture or chose not to blow up the video even further.
lol they don't go "hand in hand" they are separate conspiracy theories that got adapted by each other. People have been talking about adrenochrome and the elites feeding off of glands and blood from the youth they have have traumatized since like the 90s lol. The book programed to kill even touches upon this a bit. Qanon shit just takes all this stuff and turns it into disinfo.
sorry OT

soft breathing

kiwifarms.net
-snip-
sorry OT
The OT was more than necessary here because I was just plain & simply wrong. Thanks for correcting me - I'll have to read up some more into it. I genuinely did not know that this madness has been around for so long.

On another note - new Dire Trip video of a case I haven't heard of before.

Xanen

And twilight gives me an inner sanctity.
kiwifarms.net
wtf is up with zoomers and megan is missing lmao?? I don't want to go turbo autist and start listing 100 scenes far more disturbing (and not not just gore) that would blow their mind. its just so silly to me that these youtubers who try and cover dark and disturbing stuff and try to come off as well read in these subjects just have no idea, then zoomers repeat this concept ad nauseam. The worst is that making videos like this wether its movies or music or whatever, is that they lack the context of many disturbing things and it send normies off the rails and they misunderstand. Like we saw with Wendigoons movie iceberg, this content leaves its intended audience.

Basically sick of this zoomie surface level shit
A lotta tik-tok kids just don't have easy access to fucked up shit anymore. The internet is pretty clean now unless you go looking for fucked up shit, which is getting harder with sites like liveleak going offline. Shit, the closest thing I've seen to a shock site in the past year is removing the 'h' in watch from any youtube vid, but even then it's just someone reposting nana825763's old content. A lot of shit zoomers lose their minds over is old hat to anyone who ran in horror circles prior to 2010.

Tl;Dr showing these kids August Underground would probably just straight up send them into cardiac arrest.

Xanen

kiwifarms.net
Momma Max uploaded a new video about busting a pedophile on tiktok, he spent around 10 minutes to shit on tommyc and other naysayers for daring to criticize him, mainly tommyc
Pedophiles on tiktok? Fork found in kitchen.

Also Max not at all addressing the claims made against him, classic "horror" youtuber move.

Serbian Peacekeepers

Defenders of Biden
kiwifarms.net
wtf is up with zoomers and megan is missing lmao?? I don't want to go turbo autist and start listing 100 scenes far more disturbing (and not not just gore) that would blow their mind. its just so silly to me that these youtubers who try and cover dark and disturbing stuff and try to come off as well read in these subjects just have no idea, then zoomers repeat this concept ad nauseam. The worst is that making videos like this wether its movies or music or whatever, is that they lack the context of many disturbing things and it send normies off the rails and they misunderstand. Like we saw with Wendigoons movie iceberg, this content leaves its intended audience.

Basically sick of this zoomie surface level shit
TUV is so retarded it hurts, i tried watching a video of his about the "most disturbing websites on the internet", and number 2 or so was a "dark web" hitman service which he prefaced with "This website contains the R-word which i wont be saying", then he got to talking about how hitmen work and how they totally use the internet for jobs, and he gets to the pricing page and he gets to one of the options.
And he censors the word Cripple, like bleeps it out and all, and then says "is that a slur?" and then does a voiceover and says "so i looked it up and it is, so i censored it and wont say it again". Over the word Cripple, in the context of crippling someone for money, i got whiplash from the sheer sudden retardation of that moment. Oh and the R-word wasn't retard like i thought but was rape, he wouldnt say rape or any sort of zoomer alternative like Sexual Assault or SA or anything, just called it the R word.

Xanen

kiwifarms.net
TUV is so retarded it hurts, i tried watching a video of his about the "most disturbing websites on the internet", and number 2 or so was a "dark web" hitman service which he prefaced with "This website contains the R-word which i wont be saying", then he got to talking about how hitmen work and how they totally use the internet for jobs, and he gets to the pricing page and he gets to one of the options.
And he censors the word Cripple, like bleeps it out and all, and then says "is that a slur?" and then does a voiceover and says "so i looked it up and it is, so i censored it and wont say it again". Over the word Cripple, in the context of crippling someone for money, i got whiplash from the sheer sudden retardation of that moment. Oh and the R-word wasn't retard like i thought but was rape, he wouldnt say rape or any sort of zoomer alternative like Sexual Assault or SA or anything, just called it the R word.
Not saying rape ain't just a zoomer thing, swear I've said this before in this thread. It's youtube's demonetization algorithm that makes people skirt around saying the word rape.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
A lotta tik-tok kids just don't have easy access to fucked up shit anymore.
I don't use tik tok but i've heard many times that stuff like cartel and isis executions and stuff like zoophilia and weird fetishes keep becoming viral on that site. If not the actual videos is videos of teenagers that mention it and do reaction vids with the info for others to look it up so it becomes like a chain reaction of kids knowing about it.

If not tik tok, discord and telegram groups are ripe with stuff none of us would have had access to 20 years ago. Kids are probably more over exposed than ever. They just have horrible shit taste in movies, like zoomers who think Get out or It follows are the most amazing horror movies ever.

I'll never understand Youtubers that have a pay me tron and then censor words on youtube, especially if they get lots of money on patreon
tbf there might be a possibility of youtube taking down the video or hiding it from search results instead of just demonetizing but i don't know how common that even is, it kinda seems overblown. Most of those fags are just double dipping, they want the patreon/sponsorship without compromising the adsense gibs too even if it hurts the content and is insulting to the audience and patrons to be begging for gibs but still censoring every other word.

Last edited:

Aves

Birds are my favorite dinosaurs
kiwifarms.net
A lotta tik-tok kids just don't have easy access to fucked up shit anymore. The internet is pretty clean now unless you go looking for fucked up shit, which is getting harder with sites like liveleak going offline. Shit, the closest thing I've seen to a shock site in the past year is removing the 'h' in watch from any youtube vid, but even then it's just someone reposting nana825763's old content. A lot of shit zoomers lose their minds over is old hat to anyone who ran in horror circles prior to 2010.

Tl;Dr showing these kids August Underground would probably just straight up send them into cardiac arrest.
Well, people will look for fucked up shit, won’t they? If there is easy access you better expect people will find it, especially the tik-tok kind of kids who spend a lot of time on the internet.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
Not saying rape ain't just a zoomer thing, swear I've said this before in this thread. It's youtube's demonetization algorithm that makes people skirt around saying the word rape.
Nah, TUV is the type of zoomer to skirt around any word that could possibly be considered offensive in some context. I think he also went out of his way to say 'trans women are women' or some other shit in another video.

soft breathing

kiwifarms.net
he spent around 10 minutes to shit on tommyc and other naysayers for daring to criticize him, mainly tommyc
His non-existent self-esteem and bitchiness is really showing in those 10 minutes. The people who criticise him seem to slowly get to him. - Unless he thinks he's extremely funny. Which he just simply isn't. It's pathetic at this point.

While I did like his editing-style at the beginning of his YouTube career, it's slowly taken a turn for the worst. I barely can make it through one of his newer videos anymore, it has just become the worst kind of cringe in every aspect.

Angel Dust

Adoption is Death to the Real Family
kiwifarms.net
I'm subbed to internet investigator, but I can't quite determine if I actually like her or not. She puts out regular and decent content, buuut I feel like she could easily become a woke politics sperg. Looking at you reignbot and Hannah the horrible

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Momma Max uploaded a new video about busting a pedophile on tiktok, he spent around 10 minutes to shit on tommyc and other naysayers for daring to criticize him, mainly tommyc
MamaMax is mad that not everyone is still following with his messiah complex for being some sort of saint by hating on the most commonly despised groups of peopke.