Nexpo/YT Horror Channels - Do they all suck

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Normalize Failure
kiwifarms.net
I honestly thank you for this explanation because this pretty much cleared up suspicions i had
Fastest available route seems the most out of place but I genuinely think that the moon's influence could have created a warped / mutated person given the manipulative motifs of the series.
I think maybe it has something to do with faces or facial recognition. The creature could have just been another human but the driver didn't see them that way. We already kill each other easily as it is so add that fear of the other and an invading force wouldn't have to do much to kill us off. The "alien" could have been left there and thinks they are seeing an alien as well.

If they can manipulate tapes and recordings anyway we should we even believe what we're seeing? There's no place in the world you don't see the moon at some point.
Thinking about it that way it's easy for it to be an abstract evil, rather than a physical presence.

BalthasarGelt

I AM SUPREME
kiwifarms.net
Seriously cool stuff, this is the kind of fictional internet horror you can appreciate, the amount of work this guy put into this project is insane.
If you don't wanna watch Wendigoon's video on it here's the project's tumblr with all the content.
Wendigoon is ahead of the curve compared to his peers but damn I hate to say this but he needs to slow down his video production and polish them some more. Lot of waffling on, misreading and amateurish editing in this one. Latter point is probably not his fault but he should still oversee this stuff.

I recommend looking up the source material instead, it's a very visual piece of work and well worth anyone's time. Hope it gets the recognition it deserves, I had only seen it mentioned by disjointed 4chan shitposts prior to this video.

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
Seriously cool stuff, this is the kind of fictional internet horror you can appreciate, the amount of work this guy put into this project is insane.
If you don't wanna watch Wendigoon's video on it here's the project's tumblr with all the content.
I can’t say anything about the guy himself but I don’t really like his style of presentation where he kinda just talks at the camera. I think this kind of content just works better when presented in a more scripted and immersive fashion.

Source material is great though. The only unbelievable part is the fact that the National Parks Service for some reason decided to retain the name “Mystery Flesh Pit” instead of calling it something less ridiculous like the “Permian Basin Superorganism Natural Park”.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I liked it, but probably because it was a new thing I hadn't heard about, and it was actually a very interesting topic.

Not to sound like a para-socialfag, but I prefer Wendigoon's causal way of explaining things because it's kinda like having a weirdo stoner friend tell you about this weird shit he finds online, and not like I'm sitting through some lecture by some insane college professor.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hadn't heard of this before, so this was super cool, and the fact Wendigoon is apparently the first YouTuber to talk about it I think is fitting, since the Wendigoon community appears to be rather chill and this project doesn't need a bunch of spergs getting their hands on it right now. He really emphasized everyone should check it out for themselves because he didn't go over everything, which might've been because one: the video would've gone on too long, and two: he didn't want to go through everything and spoil the mystery/fun for the interested viewer. And he's right, so I appreciate he gave just enough attention to this obscure project.

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@BSV, sorry for tagging you, but what are your thoughts?
He got a few things wrong. I think he mixed up Danish with Dutch. That was probably the biggest blunder Vognmansruten meens the trucker company directly translated from danish. And they where a company that had small car ferries that went between Fyn and Skjælland. They bought a ship operator called Dano linjen. A funny thing is that my parents met each other working for that company in the 70's.

The thing I disagree most with, was the suggestion about the insurance fraud part. The ship was obviously over insured, but that was common practice. It's not as suspicious as it seems. My father was also a chief engineer, and had worked on a similar boat on that route, and he did not think that members of the engineering crew did anything to sabotage the boat. They had made a crucial mistake, that made the severity of the fire much worse. But that had a logical explanation.

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
Hadn't heard of this before, so this was super cool, and the fact Wendigoon is apparently the first YouTuber to talk about it I think is fitting, since the Wendigoon community appears to be rather chill and this project doesn't need a bunch of spergs getting their hands on it right now. He really emphasized everyone should check it out for themselves because he didn't go over everything, which might've been because one: the video would've gone on too long, and two: he didn't want to go through everything and spoil the mystery/fun for the interested viewer. And he's right, so I appreciate he gave just enough attention to this obscure project.
He puts a strong of emphasis on supporting the creators in all of his videos which is why I respect him a lot more compared to other horror/ARG channels (though the bar is quite low lol.)
In his video on Gemini Home Entertainment IIRC he didn't link directly to the game but to GHE's videos that already have the game in their description, in order to bring the channel more traffic.

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
This guy appeared in my sidebar today. At time of sharing this his channel has quite a lot of videos but only 100 subscribers.

Anyway, I thought I'd give this video a try because I'm a pussy who can't watch anything too gross and I like these narration-type videos as background noise for work. They're quite low quality but something about his delivery really amuses me - if any of you are familiar with The League Of Gentlemen, his grim intonation reminds me of the traumatised cave guide as he dispassionately talks us through what he sees. Bits of it also give me a mockumentary vibe: when he muses "that's the weirdest kink I've ever heard of" I keep expecting him to flick a glance at the camera while Handbags And Gladrags plays in the background. The way he deadpans 'our Indian friends and their special way with trains' also elicited quite a snort!

TL; DR Very young man creates janky gore analyses in his bedroom for the enjoyment of the easily amused. Also less of a fun sponge than Plagued Moth.

(Edit: For some reason the video keeps coming up as not available, so I'm afraid you'll have to search for The Gauntlet Challenge by Ayy It's Jayy.)

Last edited:

salmonjerky

Local58 Employee
kiwifarms.net
I think maybe it has something to do with faces or facial recognition. The creature could have just been another human but the driver didn't see them that way. We already kill each other easily as it is so add that fear of the other and an invading force wouldn't have to do much to kill us off. The "alien" could have been left there and thinks they are seeing an alien as well.

If they can manipulate tapes and recordings anyway we should we even believe what we're seeing? There's no place in the world you don't see the moon at some point.
Thinking about it that way it's easy for it to be an abstract evil, rather than a physical presence.
Yeah woah, that's a REALLY interesting theory. I like that a lot.
This is the kind of horror i really enjoy. I wish there was more like this.

Vore Enthusiast

Please talk to me if you play old school runescape
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone archive the old wendigoon video wherein he just shot a bunch of shit in a field with a shotgun? It had something to do with the boogaloo boys. He deleted it when his channel really took off.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Wendigoon is a hit and miss for me. I love his iceberg videos and I find his historical analysis to be interesting like the video where he detailed the JFK conspiracy and the Rockefeller cannibal case. There is also weird shit I like from him, but didn't like his gemini home entertainment video as I feel with Arg's in the like I prefer the narration and atmosphere that the video creators do (prefer Inside a Mind's coverage of it). But aside from that he is pretty solid (except when he does the whole dad schtick)

Vore Enthusiast

Please talk to me if you play old school runescape
kiwifarms.net
but didn't like his gemini home entertainment video as I feel with Arg's in the like I prefer the narration and atmosphere that the video creators do (prefer Inside a Mind's coverage of it). But aside from that he is pretty solid (except when he does the whole dad schtick)
I feel like the gemini thing is overhyped by him and it's in general a little boring. His most recent video on the mystery flesh pit national park was excellent though.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Nexpo's videos are so fucking lazy, it feels like he spends more time spouting random theories than he does focusing on the actual topic.
Personally Nexpo is pretty good sometimes as I prefer how he presents something (except when he gets too edgy or when MamaMax's greasy fingers are all over his videos) but the substance can be hit or miss.

I feel like the gemini thing is overhyped by him and it's in general a little boring. His most recent video on the mystery flesh pit national park was excellent though.
I feel this is why I prefer Inside a Mind's version as he shows off the best of gemini and you can judge for yourself based off what was shown and it looks more interesting compared to Wendigoon's video even if I think he's a good content creator.

Two-bit

kiwifarms.net
Nexpo's video on KrainaGrzybowTV was the video that first got me into his channel. I thought he did such a good job examining the meaning behind those creepy ass videos. And I do enjoy the disturbing videos around the net. Alot of his latest stuff is kind of meh though like some of you have said.

Fiveish

Ava Naglia 🔯: 19.89 Joker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So how about that coverage of Four Evenings At Frank's?

Honestly I'm not sure if his coverage of the subject matter was bad, or the actual subject matter was straight up garbage. Someone else in the thread pointed out how narratively the whole Waltem Files fell short because in no sane world would animatronics as awful to look at as TWF's would be used in any "kid friendly" place of business... which immediately delivers a mortal wound to any level of immersion.

It's a shame, because the creator obviously has some level of talent, but no one is ever gonna see TWF as its own beast, but rather a better or worse version than Five Nights At Freddy's.

On another note, tape 3's arcade cabinet must have had some serious juice, being able to store so much recorded audio and features when even the top games of 1982 (its claimed year) were nowhere near so beefy.

salmonjerky

Local58 Employee
kiwifarms.net
And his series Disturbing Things from Around the Internet is pretty good and there were moments where I was disturbed.
i wish he did those more often. I liked them alot.

On another note, tape 3's arcade cabinet must have had some serious juice, being able to store so much recorded audio and features when even the top games of 1982 (its claimed year) were nowhere near so beefy.

Yeah i was seriously wondering about that. I don't particularly know if the creator put alot of research into hardware limitations of that day and age.