Nexpo/YT Horror Channels - Do they all suck

Jeff_the_Thriller

Thousands of years ago...
kiwifarms.net
I use Youtube horror readers as asmr. For stuff to fall asleep to, I recommend Corpse Husband, Let's Read, King Spook, and Dr Creepen. Dr Creepen sounds like agent 47 and his buttery smooth voice is audio melatonin.

Muta and retsuprae were my gotos for crappypasta reading. Unfortunately, Muta only does rant videos now and doesn't do crappypasta reading. Retsuprae is tragically no longer a thing because of Slowbeef being a crazy person.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I use Youtube horror readers as asmr. For stuff to fall asleep to, I recommend Corpse Husband, Let's Read, King Spook, and Dr Creepen. Dr Creepen sounds like agent 47 and his buttery smooth voice is audio melatonin.

Muta and retsuprae were my gotos for crappypasta reading. Unfortunately, Muta only does rant videos now and doesn't do crappypasta reading. Retsuprae is tragically no longer a thing because of Slowbeef being a crazy person.
Yeah another thing I like about Creepen is that his videos are usually longer. So it’s better to fall asleep to cause you don’t have to put another one on every five minutes.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeff_the_Thriller

PCSXROMS

kiwifarms.net
Dead Rabbit Radio has consistently been my go-to for extremely obscure and out-there conspiracy theories, tales of the supernatural, true crime, etc. He can get a little annoying with tangents or jokes that go on for too long, but he has a good amount of self-awareness and skepticism so it doesn't seem like he's just spouting bullshit, and he puts out tons of episodes which are fun to listen to. Found him when I was looking into the /x/ conspiracy theory iceberg, and found his videos on them. He actually makes some surprising discoveries, like the fact that the seemingly nonsensical term "eggless travel" is actually a reference to an ancient internet ARG/collaborative fiction piece called Ong's Hat.

Bubb_Rubb

kiwifarms.net
Bedtime Stories is easily the best horror channel. I have no idea how the two Brits behind the channel met the Moldovan guy who does the charcoal illustrations, but they're a perfect match. I believe it's the only universally recommended channel on /x/. Take that as you will. They also have a sister channel called Wartime Stories, which is also great.

Reignbot puts out a decent video every two to three months but spends almost 24/7 on Twitter and instagram bitching about Trump and she once tried to get into a slapfight with an Asian World of Warcraft dev because he didn't hold her political beliefs. He didn't take the bait. There was also that dry spell when she would "analyze" every other zero effort ARG.

I'm genuinely surprised Scaretheater doesn't have a thread here given how he injected his sperm into an egg to create a homunculus. He really, really wants everyone to forget about that video.

Shrouded Hand is good. His videos on legends surrounding supposedly haunted paintings are great.

DanteOblong

I'm just playin' around, baby
kiwifarms.net
Bless this entire thread and the recommendations you guys are giving, thanks to this I've been finding very good channels that can finally replace the borefest Nexpo and others became.

In this regard, I only JUST found NightDocs and watched the Toybox killer documentary. VERY nicely done, good narration, etc. so I was like "hey, maybe this is another good horror YT channel! Let's check their other videos."
Then I saw pic related and my interest and respect for NightDocs instantly went to 0%. He was having a good start but in only one year it's yet another nuNexpo-like ARG-infected clickbaiting shitty generic horror channel, interacting with "Dad" and all that other stuff that's getting so tiresome.
nightdocs.png
max and dad in nightdocs house.png

Those comments in the "human meat ft. nexpo and the other creepy bois" pretty much summarize the audience they're aiming for now.

At least we still have the yet-unstained, obscure but genuinely creepy and good channels.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
If urmaker hasn't been recommended, I'd also recommend his stuff. He posts full 911 calls relating to tragic accidents or criminal events with the context and aftermath of the calls. If there's any video to recommend of his, although not horror, is the one about his daughter who was sadly killed in an accident.
I don't ever want to watch that video again, ever.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Bless this entire thread and the recommendations you guys are giving, thanks to this I've been finding very good channels that can finally replace the borefest Nexpo and others became.

In this regard, I only JUST found NightDocs and watched the Toybox killer documentary. VERY nicely done, good narration, etc. so I was like "hey, maybe this is another good horror YT channel! Let's check their other videos."
Then I saw pic related and my interest and respect for NightDocs instantly went to 0%. He was having a good start but in only one year it's yet another nuNexpo-like ARG-infected clickbaiting shitty generic horror channel, interacting with "Dad" and all that other stuff that's getting so tiresome.
View attachment 1738650View attachment 1738667
Those comments in the "human meat ft. nexpo and the other creepy bois" pretty much summarize the audience they're aiming for now.

At least we still have the yet-unstained, obscure but genuinely creepy and good channels.
Honestly the funny thing about these people interacting with "Dad" is that the Dad series is meant to make fun of people desperate to reach the top and all these people are becoming the very thing it is parodying. Nexpo at this rate might as well make an Among Us Let's Play with the way he is going to make his gradual decline.

desertfoxgoggles

a hot nazi with a machine gun for a chest
kiwifarms.net
Cool content, but something about the way this guy talks pisses me off. The one liners are super forced.
When I watched that video, one of the top comments was about how he sounds like the protagonist in a 90s point and click adventure game and honestly with that in mind, his comments go from semi uncalled for to hilarious.

World's Best Dad

Welcome to the station, crew. Enjoy your stay.
kiwifarms.net
The thing about Internet horror channels is that there's a constant that they'll all inevitably turn into Reddit/egotistical/autistic/whatever faggots at some point. I tend to throw videos on to listen to in the background, so I have a few creepypasta/horror story channels I follow: Bedtime Stories, Creepy Ghost Stories, and Clancypasta.

Pizdec

You're always under surveillance.
kiwifarms.net
Nexpo more like Chinpo.
I still don't know what happened to rabb.it because I was too distracted by him being a massive faggot and making everything about himself.

Also Chills is trash but I eat trash so whatever. He's like the horror youtube equivalent to gas station taquitos.
Speaking of Rabbit

ded.PNG

Bitch finally got told to shut it.

• Informative
Reactions: saralovesjuicyfruit

Red Dragon

You're fucking kidding me
kiwifarms.net
From the bottom of my heart, thank you all for this thread. I was starving.

And yes, NightMind is turning into shit lately. Praising that shitty CatGhost thing and the pseudo-ARG about the girl locked in a house (and it was all DEPRESSION guYze!!!11!) got me fed up. At least his old videos are top tier.

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
Nick Crowley looks just like Riley J Dennis. He's everything Justin he could've been if he hadn't trooned out and didn't have a sense of entitlement to lesbian vag. It's weird seeing an actually entertaining and likable YouTuber who looks just like such a terrible one.