• "Stop realising personal info on kiwifar and tell your friends to back off,I will no hesitate to involve the police!"

NHL season thread

Discussion in 'Hulkamania' started by Very Honest Content, Sep 26, 2013.

1. OPL back in the classic rugby shirt and Ken Hitchcock back in Dallas, did I wake up in 2002 or something?

• Feels Feels x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  2. Did I call it, or did I call it? :biggrin: One down, three to go! (And the butthurt from Jackets fans on Twitter is hilarious)

I just hope my little cousin isn't too upset -- he's five years old and practically worships Bobrovsky.

Mrs Paul

Mrs Paul Yinzer Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
  3. Army Burger

Army Burger David S. Gallant is an unrepentant racist

kiwifarms.net
  4. WILD FUCKING DID IT WE'RE GOING TO GAME FIVE MOTHERFUCKERS PLEASE DON'T LOSE

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Techpriest

Techpriest Cyka Blyat

kiwifarms.net
  5. Lipitor

Lipitor May cause painful or difficult urination
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.