• "lost my virginity at 22 to a tranny like a normal person"

NHL season thread

Discussion in 'Hulkamania' started by Very Honest Content, Sep 26, 2013.

1. OPL back in the classic rugby shirt and Ken Hitchcock back in Dallas, did I wake up in 2002 or something?

• Feels Feels x 1
    Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  2. Did I call it, or did I call it? :biggrin: One down, three to go! (And the butthurt from Jackets fans on Twitter is hilarious)

I just hope my little cousin isn't too upset -- he's five years old and practically worships Bobrovsky.

Mrs Paul

Mrs Paul Yinzer Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
  3. iwanttodie.jpg

Army Burger

Army Burger Communist Buffalo Bill

kiwifarms.net
  4. WILD FUCKING DID IT WE'RE GOING TO GAME FIVE MOTHERFUCKERS PLEASE DON'T LOSE

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Techpriest

Techpriest Cyka Blyat

kiwifarms.net
  5. Lipitor

Lipitor May cause painful or difficult urination
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. >Overtime loss
    >player hospitalized from hitting the boards too hard
    >Suffering

The minnesota curse strikes again.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Techpriest

Techpriest Cyka Blyat

kiwifarms.net
  7. So after round one it looks to me like it'll be; Capitals in seven, I guess?
    Senators in six in the East.
    Ducks in seven, but only because of the two extra games rest coming in.
    Predators in six in the West. How St. Louis is somehow in the second round is already the biggest question of the season since turn of the New Year however.

If Pittsburgh somehow survives this round they'll replace Detroit as the most recent franchise to win the hardest trophy to claim in sports twice in a row. That Subban/Weber trade is making Dave Polie look like a certified highwayman bandit already . . .

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    Very Honest Content

kiwifarms.net
  8. I can't see the Senators getting past the Rangers, but I may be blinded by hope

Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Yeah, it'll be a slight upset if the Senators can hold home ice all series much less get it done in as few as six but I prefer their potential top shutdown defensive pair better than New York's. Karlson against Stahl, especially, more so than Phanuef to Girardi, in Ottawa's favor.

They're both built shockingly alike if you look at their current rosters though everywhere else from the overpaid career enigmas on the first line wings down. Lundquist isn't worth the twice the salary on the cap more than Anderson is in goal to me, especially without a home ice advantage if it goes the distance.

Very Honest Content

kiwifarms.net
  10. Are the Capitals being beaten by their own collective doubts about their ability to win? Discuss

Fareal

Fareal Supercommander of the Brave New World
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. What the fucking fuck was that? You cannot tell me that wasn't deliberate -- maybe if it had just been one hit, but first Ovechkin hits Crosby over the head, then Niskanen slams him? Fuck that shit. I want to see BLOOD.

(Conor Sheary's out with a concussion too. FUCK)

Mrs Paul

Mrs Paul Yinzer Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
  12. https://twitter.com/davelozo/status/859434745817702403

• Like Like x 1
    Lipitor

Lipitor May cause painful or difficult urination
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Niskanen wasn't looking at Crosby when the contact occurred, he was following the play with his eyes and plus, if someone falls at you on ice you're going to lift your hands instinctively, no extra discipline is warranted. Ovechkin got away with one right before Crosby fell because of star power though, that's a fair gripe.

Unless Holtby stops crushing under the pressure soon it won't matter however, as this won't go the distance. The advantage of playing in a goalie tournament when your team is the only one with two players ever to backstop a squad all the way to the title at that position in the thing previously is the difference so far to this point for the champs and even if they make a goalie switch, you're playing the last guy to backstop a champion so it's a little stacked in their favor at the spot on the ice.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Very Honest Content

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Staal and Girardi haven't played together for years. McDonagh is better than any of Ottawa's defensemen not named Karlsson, and Karlsson is hobbled. That AV has actually started playing Skjei and Smith more than Staal and Holden(who have been, by and large, terrible at best) may well be the "turning point" in the series. Hank is Hank.

The Rangers flat out dominated the last two games from beginning to end, in every aspect. Even when the Senators tried to start gooning it up at the end of the last game, they're just too dainty.

And I have to continue to eat crow. @Tanner Glass is officially my nigga

Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. WOOOHOOOO!!!!!! SHUT-OUT WIN BITCHES!!!!! Bring on the Sens!!!!
    [​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    Mrs Paul

Mrs Paul Yinzer Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
  17. When you pay a third line winger over nine million in a salary cap league and don't score at home in game seven it's time to say goodbye to each other, even if you can veto a trade to 10 teams in an expanding league.

At the halfway point to the championship I have Marc Fleury, Erik Karlsson, Ryan Getzlaf and Pk Subban as the Conn Smythe contenders on each of their respective teams. That game four Penguins game was the better overall game by the champs as a team IMO, but Fleury was in money tender mode on the road in the series decider and until someone can throw him out of that zone, even injuries will fail to swing the balance of a seven game series away from Pittsburgh.

Penguins in six over the Senators.
    Predators in seven over the Ducks because streaks are made to broken, only to continue again shortly thereafter.

Very Honest Content

kiwifarms.net
  18. I thought I was going to either throw up, pass out, or have a heart attack. Game 7, double OT. Jesus Christ. But oh well, we're going to the finals!!!

Mrs Paul

Mrs Paul Yinzer Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
  19. If Nashville can parlay the extra rest into at the minimum a split to open the series in Pittsburgh they will have a chance but they're too depleted down the middle in the their top six to hang around too long unless they can grind the champions' depth chart to oblivion to compensate for the Johansen injury.

I do like that the Penguins just grab the conference title trophy and leave without posing for a team picture with it. That got me to :lol:.

Penguins over Predators in six, Malkin will probably get the Conn Smythe stolen from him by Crosby even though they're not here to begin with without their Russian's game four at home where he humbled his fellow countryman Ovechkin.

Very Honest Content

kiwifarms.net
  20. I was annoyed last year when it didn't go to Murray. He was like Ken Dryden. Kessel would've been a good choice too. (Especially to rub it into the faces of all those asshats in Toronto who gave him so much shit)

Mrs Paul

Mrs Paul Yinzer Kiwi

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Payment processor has dropped. We will be moving to a different payment collection system next month. Stay tuned.
Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.