• ”Users of Kiwi Farms have no agenda other than to dig up more information on active social media users and laugh about it.”

Nice Gals/FemcelsThe Lesbian Equivalent of Nice Guys

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Meowthkip, Aug 15, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

1. Why's this behavior less common in people who like guys? Femcels prove that "wah wah she won't date me but I deserve it" attitudes doesn't have to do with being a guy as much as it has to do with being attracted to women.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX Even kebab cats will be removed

kiwifarms.net
  2. Women who like men get it too, and sometimes they get crazy, stalkery, or entitled. Maybe something about the way women are socialized means that they're more likely to assume that it's their fault when a man doesn't like them back? Or, as I've seen, they're more likely to focus their negative attention on whatever woman the man dates instead of them.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 7
    Um Oh Ah Yeah

Um Oh Ah Yeah I take my job very seriously

kiwifarms.net
  3. So in short: Lesbians can be abusers too?

• Agree Agree x 8
    ISOPODEYES

ISOPODEYES bad boys 2: return of jaffar

kiwifarms.net
  4. Lesbian abuse is actually a very under-reported crime.

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Ohhh~ banana
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Exactly. Most people in gay abusive relationships don't report it because they're afraid or have been subjected to homophobia or just general jerkassery from people who don't care. It's a sad thing and I think Tumblr (and parts of the internet) make it worse.

All this is doing is grooming people to become victims. These people can act like men are the only abusers but they have the advantage of being a woman. People generally don't see women as abusers. A woman can do really shitty things like stalk, harrass and beat up a guy and people will shrug it off, laugh, ignore it, or not take it seriously. Very rarely do men even report abuse they receive from women. And many times they aren't taken seriously.

I can only imagine the horrors some of these people think about when being groomed by places like Tumblr. Being told that all men are evil and out to get them, even the nice ones. But women? They'll ALWAYS love you. They'll never hurt you. That's why they slap you, berate you or physically harm you. It's just to remind you that they love you.

...sound familiar?

• Feels Feels x 22
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Gay guys and women who are unsuccessful tend to ruminate and take it out on themselves, instead of externalizing the blame. they retreat to crying, ice cream and cats. Because we live in a culture where men are considered pursuers and women pursued, being rejected by women means you are missing out on what you are entitled to pursue, but being rejected by men means you are not worthy of pursuit and that you are invisible. One results in anger and lashing out, the other slinking away into depression.

• Feels  x 8
    • Agree  x 3
    • Informative  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    •  x 1
    queerape

queerape A Bathing Ape

kiwifarms.net
  7. Ah yes, the cycle of rejection. My personal favorite, it's like you're stuck in Anger or Depression and never find Acceptance.

• Feels Feels x 6
    ISOPODEYES

kiwifarms.net
  8. The problem is that there's no balance with these people. Being rejected by a guy isn't the end of the world, and being rejected by a girl isn't the end of your life. Eventually people get this after they first start dating or if they have a crush on someone and learn to let go. But these femcels (I'm calling them that because they are that) can't let go. They can't let go of the fact that women aren't swarming to be with them. And they can't believe that men would ever be nice to a woman because they themselves are so caught up in their own rhetoric that they can't face reality.

In reality, rejection and heartbreak sucks, but you still got a life to live and plenty of people to discover and to learn about. For as many people that you are rejected by their are plenty more that you can just talk to about anything else and lean on for support. That's the beauty of it. There isn't really one possible outcome for your situation. Your life can take many turns you don't expect leading to possibly new opportunities. But of course...these people don't see that. So for every rejection they get, it's sinking further down their "support" group for help.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Alternatively, they can never leave you if they're dead. :unholy:

Personally I eagerly anticipate Tumblr's first serial killer. Let's hope it's a lesbian WOC to really push those boundaries!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip Gotta have me a good lasaga.
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. That's implying that Tumblr hasn't been a breeding ground for any serial killers....

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. But have any of them been caught yet?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  12. Probably not, but if they were: The TCC would be raving mad.

• Agree Agree x 2
    ISOPODEYES

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    queerape

queerape A Bathing Ape

kiwifarms.net
  13. She didn't get any kills though.

Typical Tumblrite.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  14. When communities like Tumblr or Kiwi Farms send its killers, they're not sending their best.

• Like  x 7
    • Agree  x 3
    • Winner  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Ohhh~ banana
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. It doesn’t help that lesbians seem to be disproportionately bipolar/have borderline personality disorder.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. That's another thing that gets me too. A lot of these lesbians on Tumblr clearly have mental issues, but they seem to REFUSE to deal with them outside of the internet. Places like Tumblr (and everything else really) on the internet are the worst support simply because instead of there being groups for people to confide in, it becomes a competition for who is the most oppressed and who has it the worst.

Really, the only online thing you need for your mental illness is research on your condition, professional help, and meds if needed. Good research too. Not Nu-Age bullshit. Lesbians who are this mentally ill should not be on the internet. You see it all the time with people claiming how tired they are about all the hate they get online and I'm like, "just turn off the computer?" Is it that hard to take some responsibility and develop a hobby? Hell, that could even lead you to meeting new people and possibly a girlfriend!

But no. Just they sink further into the abyss and amalgamate with others who share their shitty ideals.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I think it also partly how few homosexuals there are to date. I have checked few international studies and even in western countries the biggest numbers were around 5 % of men are gay, 3 % of women are lesbians and 1,4 % of men and 1,6 % of women are bi. Not that huge numbers and I can’t help but think that these are inflated by queer being cool at moment but I did pick the biggest numbers so that’s be expected plus normal margin of error and based on self reporting issues. The difference in numbers between gay and lesbians was fairly consistent.

Still being homosexual cuts down the dating pool alot and has an effect that you can’t really meet people trough hobbies and other shared interests as easily. If you happen to meet somebody interesting, you can make a safe bet that they won’t interested. To homosexuals easiest way to look for a partner is by starting them being gay and then if they happen to be good for you. Also men and women in general have different mating strategies and same sex relationships tend to emphasize that. Really active hook up culture in gays and super fast moving relationships with lesbians*. I think many homosexuals especially lesbians just get so sick of dating that they figure this is as good as it gets and bad relationship is better than no relationship.

* What do lesbians order on a second date? A moving truck!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. On that note, I think that feeling like you have to compete with men for dating opportunities ups the aggressiveness of femcels. I mean, if for some reason two guys wanted the same girl and they got super pissed at each other and then into a physical fight, that would make sense.

But then if you’re a girl, what the hell are you going to do? Go up to that dastardly Chad Thundercock and physically fight him? That makes no sense, so you’re like “I have to fight tooth and nail for this, otherwise I don’t stand a chance”. Or you could just bitch and moan on Twitter/tumblr, that’s a lot less actual work.

• Feels Feels x 1
    #859 scathefire, Nov 15, 2018 at 10:27 AM
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018 at 12:40 PM
    scathefire

scathefire god is stuck

kiwifarms.net
  19. There's a word for those types of communities.

They're called crab buckets.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Melkor

Melkor Kermit Suicide
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.