Nice Gals/Femcels - The Lesbian Equivalent of Nice Guys

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
You don't have to say you love women, you just love them. It's how lesbianism works :eli::heart-full:
(if you are a woman of course)
(works for Bi too)
Works for any orientation too, but it always seems that there is something they need to prove. I fucking love women, and have no interest at all in fucking a guy up the arse, but how is that a hot take? Or homophobic? All of my L/G friends would agree, but the only gays and lesbians I am friends with would need an ambulance to take them to hospital, because they would be laughing so hard they couldn't breathe if they read some of this shit. (that and AIDS lol).

The Great Pancake

⋆ Lurking since 2017 ⋆
kiwifarms.net
I think it was the aftermath that tended to kill them, the sickness.
I'm no expert but I remember reading something on this for a course in university. A major killer of women in postpartem in maternity institutions back then was childbirth fever, which were postpartem infections from doctors at the time since they didn't wash their hands and were unaware of germs.

Dolphin Lundgren

One suave fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm no expert but I remember reading something on this for a course in university. A major killer of women in postpartem in maternity institutions back then was childbirth fever, which were postpartem infections from doctors at the time since they didn't wash their hands and were unaware of germs.

Henry VIII's mother died from childbirth fever, as did his wife Jane Seymour. It became a common issue throughout history, definitely. Along with other childbirth issues, preeclampsia, etc. The funny thing is, I thought they considered doctors safer than a midwife, but maybe I'm wrong.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
this one was most likely burned by a "jason" in a past life and has given up on men and is urging other women to be miserable like her.

rd9a0jqx4cd51.jpg

The Great Pancake

⋆ Lurking since 2017 ⋆
kiwifarms.net
This video is basically an incelbian reeeing about straight women dating men.
https://youtu.be/SeXPyc1R_XQ
No TL;DW? This is so sad.
The creator must really be bad at editing because within in the first moments there is already a bunch of redundant pauses that are really annoying to listen to. This is why in some of the quotes there are [...] because this indicates a pause and/or "um" or "you know".

Here are some key quotes:

Starting Hard with Racism.
  • 0:57 - "Preforming feminity is [...] in some ways more incentivised for non-white women."
  • 1:35 - "Part of the intersection of racism and misogyny that non-white women experience [...] is basically [...] the flip side of the fact that like white women are considered the default [...] women like they're considered inheritly feminine."
    I don't know that observation is pretty racist on it's own but you do you.
  • 2:11 - "Whiteness is inheritly feminine as opposed to blackness, brownness - you know whatever else."
    Doubling down on this point which, again, is kind of racist.
  • 2:58 - "In a male [...] collective opinion, an unfeminine woman is an unattractive woman. and the most attractive women in the world are white women."
    Okay so we're erasing tomboys and women of colour as attractive? Cool.
  • She goes on about this for a while.
  • 4:14 - "The preformance of femininity is something that all women and girls are groomed into but [the consequences of] the rejection of feminity will change based on that woman's race."
  • She kind of dehumanises white women as slender with anglo-saxon, aryan features. Further more, she goes in harder saying that the "stakes are higher" for women of colour to go against traditional feminine behaviours (l"stop wearing make-up, stop removing body hair, [...] stop wearing high heels, [stop wearing] feminine sexually provactive clothing" at 5:06 and "to adopt [...] so-called unfeminine behaviours like assertiveness and [...] straightforward conversation" at 5:23)
  • 6:07 - "Part of the misogyny that gets thrown at black women in particular - especially dark-skinned black women [...] black women whose phenotype (????) results in [...] conventially black [...] facial features [...] is like [...] men will say that they're masculine - that they look masculine - that and-and that said as an insult."
    At this point I have finally come to the conclusion that I am listening to someone ramble off their mind. I have never heard of someone refer to black women as masculine in my life but what do I know?
  • 6:50 - "Most women are not feminists, most women are heterosexuals" lol she sounds mad.
  • 6:52 - "so most women are like - the worst thing that anyone could say about [her] physical appearance is that she looks manly or masculine - that means that [she's] ugly [...] because femininity and heterosexuality and being a women - all that shit gets tied together in this motherfucking society by heterosexualsl."
    I can't tell what her deal is, but she sounds really salty. You think she is salty because of heterosexuality being linked to feminine pretty girls she can't have or because someone told her she looks like a man (ugly?)?
  • 7:55 - "I still stand by my belief that femininity is something that all women and girls should reject."
    Happy being feminine? You're part of the problem. I don't like being feminine so you shouldn't either.
  • She goes on a tangent about growing out body hair and how it's harder for people of colour to grow it out than some girl with blonde hair and blue eyes (the blue eyes have nothing to do with it but she added that in so I have to as well). It makes no sense to me, as a lady myself, how a woman would want to grow out body hair in the first place. Typing this actually made me realise how much she seems to seethe at white girls with blonde hair and blue eyes. This is especially odd since people with this combination is rare to just seethe at (according to this page it's a mere 1.8% of the world's population). If she has to talk about women empowerment in the Middle East to make a point, like she does in this tangent about body hair, then she should know that "white women with blonde hair and blue eyes" is a very low percent of the world.
  • She continues to repeat how women of colour are seen as less feminine (and, by her previous statement, "less attractive" by mens' standards) than white women.
  • 10:34 - "They are in some way not [...] not real women, even, compared to white women." When referring back to the statement above for the fiftieth time.
    Never saw a guy say that a black woman is masculine because she's black but pop off.
Women pls no bully
  • 13:44 - "You performing femininity contributes to the existence of the overall heterosexual gender system and i fyou have a problem with trans [cult???] if you have a problem with all the other type of consequences that women and girls experience because of gender then you can't be participating in it." (??????????)
  • 15:34 - "If you are super feminine then there is a really good [...] possibility that [...] beyond your own performance of femininity you are also, either quietly or outspokingly, engaging in policing other women."
  • 16:05 - "One thing you can do right away is stop talking shit, stop thinking critically [...] stop thinking [...] nagatively I should say [...] about women you see who don't perfrom femininity."
    :story:
  • 17:55 - "This whole gender system is bullshit - it's based on the most arbitrary, irrational, artifical, heterosexually invented fuckin' rules [...] and interests."
  • 18:26 - "If you're a lesbian then [...] you should definitely not assume that if you stop performing femininity you're going to automatically be this unappealing, unattractive, undesirable woman."
  • 19:02 She talks about how lesbians are more accepting and open-minded than those filthy heterosexuals and bisexuals.
  • 20:04 - "I find [...] black women the most attractive women [...] and I would never in a million fuckin' years that "oh my black [...] life partner's body hair is [...] ugly or disgusting or she looks masculine because she doesn't remove body hair [...] and I promise you that there are so many other lesbians that feel the same way."
    Ah yes, lesbians are so ~progressive~ but didn't you just say that find one race attractive over the other is racist?
  • She turned around back to the first point again. I'm not quoting anymore of the "non-white women have it so different!" because she's literally just repeating points over and over again. We get it. I already made a section on it. Personally I find growing out body hair on a woman, either white, brown, black, what have you, as unappealing but I guess I'm just a filthy feminine woman in that regard.
  • Talks about how black women who don't preform feminity aren't seen as human beings. I don't understand this point, there is no examples given.
  • 25:56 - "Womanhood has nothing to do with femininity. We're all women by the virtue of the fact we were born biologically female. We're all women because we two X chromosomes, a female reproductive system, a vulva, and all of the other biological features of femaleness. That's what makes us women nothing more nothing less. and everything else is just - a fucking costime."
    Okay so she is not for transwomen, got it.
  • 26:34 - "And that's why transgenderism is horseshit." Confirmed.
  • 27: 30 - "And I say this to you as an unfeminine woman myself who looks like a dyke - who has been mistaken as a man - who has gotten looks in public places [...] including from other women - mostly from other women."
  • 28:29 - "Family will say all types of shit to your face because they think that they have the right and they don't." Someone have daddy issues?
  • 29:01 - "If you think of yourself as masculine simply because you don't perform all this feminine bullshit, then you're fucking just buying into the gender system that has led us to the transgender cult in the first fucking place. The transgender cult can't exist without the gender system."
    Okay so she did say cult. I guess she's just legitimately transphobic.
I got near a third way through, I will do the rest tomorrow since it's getting late. But this user seems like a real delight to look into if anyone is curious.

1605678705746.png

She seems to do a lot of content on lesbianism, feminism, and racial women. I do warn, however, they are usually over an hour long with nothing to watch, just sound. They would probably be shorter if she knew how to edit out the long pauses, ums, and you knows as well as how to script the video. She is transphobic in the fact that she thinkgs transgenderism is a cult and doesn't truly exist, a popular trend you'll notice in her videos., another being her undying love for black women in particular. The comment section on all of her videos are turned off.

Attackhelicopter89

kiwifarms.net
No TL;DW? This is so sad.
The creator must really be bad at editing because within in the first moments there is already a bunch of redundant pauses that are really annoying to listen to. This is why in some of the quotes there are [...] because this indicates a pause and/or "um" or "you know".

Here are some key quotes:

Starting Hard with Racism.
  • 0:57 - "Preforming feminity is [...] in some ways more incentivised for non-white women."
  • 1:35 - "Part of the intersection of racism and misogyny that non-white women experience [...] is basically [...] the flip side of the fact that like white women are considered the default [...] women like they're considered inheritly feminine."
    I don't know that observation is pretty racist on it's own but you do you.
  • 2:11 - "Whiteness is inheritly feminine as opposed to blackness, brownness - you know whatever else."
    Doubling down on this point which, again, is kind of racist.
  • 2:58 - "In a male [...] collective opinion, an unfeminine woman is an unattractive woman. and the most attractive women in the world are white women."
    Okay so we're erasing tomboys and women of colour as attractive? Cool.
  • She goes on about this for a while.
  • 4:14 - "The preformance of femininity is something that all women and girls are groomed into but [the consequences of] the rejection of feminity will change based on that woman's race."
  • She kind of dehumanises white women as slender with anglo-saxon, aryan features. Further more, she goes in harder saying that the "stakes are higher" for women of colour to go against traditional feminine behaviours (l"stop wearing make-up, stop removing body hair, [...] stop wearing high heels, [stop wearing] feminine sexually provactive clothing" at 5:06 and "to adopt [...] so-called unfeminine behaviours like assertiveness and [...] straightforward conversation" at 5:23)
  • 6:07 - "Part of the misogyny that gets thrown at black women in particular - especially dark-skinned black women [...] black women whose phenotype (????) results in [...] conventially black [...] facial features [...] is like [...] men will say that they're masculine - that they look masculine - that and-and that said as an insult."
    At this point I have finally come to the conclusion that I am listening to someone ramble off their mind. I have never heard of someone refer to black women as masculine in my life but what do I know?
  • 6:50 - "Most women are not feminists, most women are heterosexuals" lol she sounds mad.
  • 6:52 - "so most women are like - the worst thing that anyone could say about [her] physical appearance is that she looks manly or masculine - that means that [she's] ugly [...] because femininity and heterosexuality and being a women - all that shit gets tied together in this motherfucking society by heterosexualsl."
    I can't tell what her deal is, but she sounds really salty. You think she is salty because of heterosexuality being linked to feminine pretty girls she can't have or because someone told her she looks like a man (ugly?)?
  • 7:55 - "I still stand by my belief that femininity is something that all women and girls should reject."
    Happy being feminine? You're part of the problem. I don't like being feminine so you shouldn't either.
  • She goes on a tangent about growing out body hair and how it's harder for people of colour to grow it out than some girl with blonde hair and blue eyes (the blue eyes have nothing to do with it but she added that in so I have to as well). It makes no sense to me, as a lady myself, how a woman would want to grow out body hair in the first place. Typing this actually made me realise how much she seems to seethe at white girls with blonde hair and blue eyes. This is especially odd since people with this combination is rare to just seethe at (according to this page it's a mere 1.8% of the world's population). If she has to talk about women empowerment in the Middle East to make a point, like she does in this tangent about body hair, then she should know that "white women with blonde hair and blue eyes" is a very low percent of the world.
  • She continues to repeat how women of colour are seen as less feminine (and, by her previous statement, "less attractive" by mens' standards) than white women.
  • 10:34 - "They are in some way not [...] not real women, even, compared to white women." When referring back to the statement above for the fiftieth time.
    Never saw a guy say that a black woman is masculine because she's black but pop off.
Women pls no bully
  • 13:44 - "You performing femininity contributes to the existence of the overall heterosexual gender system and i fyou have a problem with trans [cult???] if you have a problem with all the other type of consequences that women and girls experience because of gender then you can't be participating in it." (??????????)
  • 15:34 - "If you are super feminine then there is a really good [...] possibility that [...] beyond your own performance of femininity you are also, either quietly or outspokingly, engaging in policing other women."
  • 16:05 - "One thing you can do right away is stop talking shit, stop thinking critically [...] stop thinking [...] nagatively I should say [...] about women you see who don't perfrom femininity."
    :story:
  • 17:55 - "This whole gender system is bullshit - it's based on the most arbitrary, irrational, artifical, heterosexually invented fuckin' rules [...] and interests."
  • 18:26 - "If you're a lesbian then [...] you should definitely not assume that if you stop performing femininity you're going to automatically be this unappealing, unattractive, undesirable woman."
  • 19:02 She talks about how lesbians are more accepting and open-minded than those filthy heterosexuals and bisexuals.
  • 20:04 - "I find [...] black women the most attractive women [...] and I would never in a million fuckin' years that "oh my black [...] life partner's body hair is [...] ugly or disgusting or she looks masculine because she doesn't remove body hair [...] and I promise you that there are so many other lesbians that feel the same way."
    Ah yes, lesbians are so ~progressive~ but didn't you just say that find one race attractive over the other is racist?
  • She turned around back to the first point again. I'm not quoting anymore of the "non-white women have it so different!" because she's literally just repeating points over and over again. We get it. I already made a section on it. Personally I find growing out body hair on a woman, either white, brown, black, what have you, as unappealing but I guess I'm just a filthy feminine woman in that regard.
  • Talks about how black women who don't preform feminity aren't seen as human beings. I don't understand this point, there is no examples given.
  • 25:56 - "Womanhood has nothing to do with femininity. We're all women by the virtue of the fact we were born biologically female. We're all women because we two X chromosomes, a female reproductive system, a vulva, and all of the other biological features of femaleness. That's what makes us women nothing more nothing less. and everything else is just - a fucking costime."
    Okay so she is not for transwomen, got it.
  • 26:34 - "And that's why transgenderism is horseshit." Confirmed.
  • 27: 30 - "And I say this to you as an unfeminine woman myself who looks like a dyke - who has been mistaken as a man - who has gotten looks in public places [...] including from other women - mostly from other women."
  • 28:29 - "Family will say all types of shit to your face because they think that they have the right and they don't." Someone have daddy issues?
  • 29:01 - "If you think of yourself as masculine simply because you don't perform all this feminine bullshit, then you're fucking just buying into the gender system that has led us to the transgender cult in the first fucking place. The transgender cult can't exist without the gender system."
    Okay so she did say cult. I guess she's just legitimately transphobic.
I got near a third way through, I will do the rest tomorrow since it's getting late. But this user seems like a real delight to look into if anyone is curious.

View attachment 1735248

She seems to do a lot of content on lesbianism, feminism, and racial women. I do warn, however, they are usually over an hour long with nothing to watch, just sound. They would probably be shorter if she knew how to edit out the long pauses, ums, and you knows as well as how to script the video. She is transphobic in the fact that she thinkgs transgenderism is a cult and doesn't truly exist, a popular trend you'll notice in her videos., another being her undying love for black women in particular. The comment section on all of her videos are turned off.
She also believes that no woman under any circumstance should be with a man as said in this video about hypergamy.

Henry VIII's mother died from childbirth fever, as did his wife Jane Seymour. It became a common issue throughout history, definitely. Along with other childbirth issues, preeclampsia, etc. The funny thing is, I thought they considered doctors safer than a midwife, but maybe I'm wrong.
Doctors are considered better for labour with complications (where you might need a c section or something) but when it comes to a normal one midwifes seem to be favoured. Medical abuse of pregnant mothers by doctors and nurses is unfortunately common (or more common than it should be at zero) and midwives are considered the safer alternative

Legoshi

Autolargophilic (ALP) Grey Wolf
kiwifarms.net
More sperging about those dumb, dumb Bihet women. Also, they finally mentioned Bihet men! Yaaaay, representation!

It's so funny how these angry narcissists get so upset when people derail women's issues, yet they have no problem doing the same thing the other way around when it comes to men's issues. I hope they get a life.

EnE_tjqW4AA0_RC.jpg
idk.JPG

angry11.JPG

angry2.JPG
angry.JPG
angry3.JPG
angry6.JPG
angry7.JPG
angry8.JPG
angry9.JPG
angry10.JPG
angry4.JPG
angry5.JPG

Attachments

• angry10.JPG
    angry10.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 140

Rakdos92

kiwifarms.net
More sperging about those dumb, dumb Bihet women. Also, they finally mentioned Bihet men! Yaaaay, representation!

It's so funny how these angry narcissists get so upset when people derail women's issues, yet they have no problem doing the same thing the other way around when it comes to men's issues. I hope they get a life.

View attachment 1752469View attachment 1752475
View attachment 1752466
View attachment 1752452View attachment 1752451View attachment 1752454View attachment 1752455View attachment 1752456View attachment 1752457View attachment 1752458View attachment 1752459View attachment 1752480View attachment 1752484
It's funny. If any of that stuff was said about women, they would howl and shriek about muh soggy knees. This is why Islam is right about women.

Kuromiisweets.

kiwifarms.net
I thought this would be a good place to Post This? Lol
Screenshot_20201202-113609.jpg

So Your attracted to women and ....Women?
( unless she meant the unicorn Enby guy, then she'd be bi lol)

Legoshi

Autolargophilic (ALP) Grey Wolf
kiwifarms.net