Nice Gals/Femcels - The Lesbian Equivalent of Nice Guys

smallredboy

kiwifarms.net
I thought this would be a good place to Post This? LolView attachment 1761769

So Your attracted to women and ....Women?
( unless she meant the unicorn Enby guy, then she'd be bi lol)
Or that's a really roundabout way of saying "I'm bi and prefer non-masculine guys"

Tbh, she could have picked a better reply than "shut the fuck up!"
nah, that's the only appropriate response to radfems, listening to any valid arguments would require having self-awareness and critical thinking

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1782595
Bi woman: pushing the rhetoric that lesbian relationships are inherently more pure than straight relationships is harmful to lesbians and bi women
Radfem: REEEEEEEEEEE
Kids of lesbians are healthier than kids from traditional nuclear families? I'm skeptical. At least regarding the boys.

Testosterone is a hell of a drug. I think all boys need an actual male father figure in their lives. Someone who's physically experienced male puberty.

Testosterone has the potential to turn a boy into a serial killer or a CEO. It's essential they have a father figure who can teach them to channel their energy into something beyond stocking shelves at walmart, endless masturbation and video games.

Kuromiisweets.

kiwifarms.net
Kids of lesbians are healthier than kids from traditional nuclear families? I'm skeptical. At least regarding the boys.

Testosterone is a hell of a drug. I think all boys need an actual male father figure in their lives. Someone who's physically experienced male puberty.

Testosterone has the potential to turn a boy into a serial killer or a CEO. It's essential they have a father figure who can teach them to channel their energy into something beyond stocking shelves at walmart, endless masturbation and video games.
Tbh i can see Kids from lesbian relantioships being as healthy as kids from" regular" families, but more healthy??
Unless the kid had the misfortune of having shitty straight parents, i am skeptical too :P.

Still If the Rest of the Nuclear family is healthy and willing to participate i think it's even more important for kids of homosexual relantioship to have the rest of the family helping on rearing the kids mostly so they would have a model of the opposite sex ( If there the opposite sex of their parents-)
Though technically what we consider " nuclear family" now wasn't the same from many years to centuries back but that's a whole nother can of worms

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Tbh i can see Kids from lesbian relantioships being as healthy as kids from" regular" families, but more healthy??
Unless the kid had the misfortune of having shitty straight parents, i am skeptical too :P.

Still If the Rest of the Nuclear family is healthy and willing to participate i think it's even more important for kids of homosexual relantioship to have the rest of the family helping on rearing the kids mostly so they would have a model of the opposite sex ( If there the opposite sex of their parents-)
Though technically what we consider " nuclear family" now wasn't the same from many years to centuries back but that's a whole nother can of worms
I think the logic is that homosexuals can't have accidental pregnancies and so only have planned kids. Therefore they can avoid not being ready for being a parent and all the related pitfalls, especially since many options to have a child they have show parenting capacity before getting the okey. I think there were few studies about this and they confirmed it, but I don't know how much weight can you put on this when academic institutions are so pro queer. Still I think the data was fair enough to at least show that you can turn out fine having gay parents.

Pond Scum

Disgusting!
kiwifarms.net
I think the logic is that homosexuals can't have accidental pregnancies and so only have planned kids. Therefore they can avoid not being ready for being a parent and all the related pitfalls, especially since many options to have a child they have show parenting capacity before getting the okey. I think there were few studies about this and they confirmed it, but I don't know how much weight can you put on this when academic institutions are so pro queer. Still I think the data was fair enough to at least show that you can turn out fine having gay parents.
Exactly this, I think the key isn't to imagine the comparison as between a straight family and a lesbian family living in basically the same suburb but to instead average out every excellent straight family, middling straight family, and the absolutely heinous terrible families and compare them to the lesbians, who considering the difficulties of adoption or IVF, are more likely to be middling-to-excellent.

Kuromiisweets.

kiwifarms.net
Exactly this, I think the key isn't to imagine the comparison as between a straight family and a lesbian family living in basically the same suburb but to instead average out every excellent straight family, middling straight family, and the absolutely heinous terrible families and compare them to the lesbians, who considering the difficulties of adoption or IVF, are more likely to be middling-to-excellent.
Bullseye

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
this one is not a les but obviously "giving up on men" because they're not "10s". the hatred in this post is palpable.

rage.png

Legoshi

Autolargophilic (ALP) Grey Wolf
kiwifarms.net
Even though our favourite femcel reddit sub Gendercritical is gone, it won't ever be forgotten.
eDF4xP3.jpg

6t3wCz0.jpg

I'm getting some sex pest vibes here. Just say you want to fuck 'em.
B6kAFu5.jpg

Yaz6EBY.jpg

Water is good for you too.
IbEqm7I.jpg

TLDR: I'm not communicating what I want during sex so it's the patriarchy's fault!
BvClnSi.jpg
1qS66RW.jpg
hQznFlR.jpg
R0nzGyg.jpg

8mW7V4i.jpg

77PIljC.jpg
lnBVnVE.jpg

Good. Nobody other than legbeard cat-lady harpies want to be friends with you.
180YRof.jpg

You can still be feminine with or without makeup. Find some new friends.
tpdR0Vz.jpg
0SxXSgn.jpg
S5Z79OZ.jpg
u1D86Wi.jpg

Last edited: