Nice Gals/Femcels - The Lesbian Equivalent of Nice Guys

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kids of lesbians are healthier than kids from traditional nuclear families? I'm skeptical. At least regarding the boys.

Testosterone is a hell of a drug. I think all boys need an actual male father figure in their lives. Someone who's physically experienced male puberty.

Testosterone has the potential to turn a boy into a serial killer or a CEO. It's essential they have a father figure who can teach them to channel their energy into something beyond stocking shelves at walmart, endless masturbation and video games.
I agree regarding boys.

For some reason the people I know who were raised by gay men seemed to turn out better than the ones raised by lesbians or even straight couples. One advantage on a macro scale for gay men, in terms of factoring in how well kids turn out, is that if they want to have kids they have to jump through a lot more hoops and so there’s a bit of a higher standard for parenthood unlike with straight or lesbian couples. In contrast, with most of the lesbian households that had kids that I knew of generally one of the partners was actually bi, had kids from previous relationships, and was insane.

It’s a small sample size but to be honest as a guy I’d rather have two dads than two moms. The gay dads I’ve known of also were generally wealthier than the lesbians too. I’m not sure why that is.

Last edited:

LurkNoMore

kiwifarms.net
One advantage on a macro scale for gay men, in terms of factoring in how well kids turn out, is that if they want to have kids they have to jump through a lot more hoops and so there’s a bit of a higher standard for parenthood.

The gay dads I’ve known of also were generally wealthier than the lesbians too. I’m not sure why that is.

You answered your own question. Those hoops probably aren't cheap on any level.

*Sry for the doublepost*

However I believe this should go here.

Screenshot_20210211-065616_Chrome.jpg

Lol, the "bislut menace".

Last edited by a moderator:

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
Lesbian radfems seem to really hate bi women for whatever reason.
I could understand to a degree because apparently nowadays every woman is bi, or so they claim. It would be incredibly frustrating to have this giant pool of people supposedly interested in dating your gender, but whenever the issue is actually pushed they never actually go through with it. Basically straight women just want to claim bi status for whatever reason (attention, snowflake points, fuck daddy) and know they'll never have to justify why you don't hear about them eating pussy.

Last edited:

Enjoy_the_Soylence

kiwifarms.net
Lesbian radfems seem to really hate bi women for whatever reason.

Cuz they've been lied to ("I'm a lesbian just like you, I understand exactly what you've been through because I've been through it") then cheated on with a man. Had their gf/wife bring back an STD and a pregnancy. I've seen it happen to enough lesbian friends that I understand why they're so bitter. Logically it shouldn't make a difference who they're cheating with, and so many people cheat, but emotionally it feels like an extra betrayal that they were never who they said they were and the entire relationship was a sham. Holding onto the bitterness and taking it out on all bisexuals is wrong of course, not to mention life-stagnating.

Legoshi

Autolargophilic (ALP) Grey Wolf
kiwifarms.net
Cuz they've been lied to ("I'm a lesbian just like you, I understand exactly what you've been through because I've been through it") then cheated on with a man. Had their gf/wife bring back an STD and a pregnancy. I've seen it happen to enough lesbian friends that I understand why they're so bitter. Logically it shouldn't make a difference who they're cheating with, and so many people cheat, but emotionally it feels like an extra betrayal that they were never who they said they were and the entire relationship was a sham. Holding onto the bitterness and taking it out on all bisexuals is wrong of course, not to mention life-stagnating.
There are febfems (female exclusive bisexuals) who prefer to date women exclusively (some bisexuals lean more into women for different reasons). Even though some of the dogmatic biphobic lesbian radfems approve of them because they aren't "dick pandering handmaidens" and don't really date men (even though they're attracted to them), a lot of them are still very hostile and distrusting towards bisexuals in general.

MysteryLance

A simple doge who learned to meme
kiwifarms.net
*Sry for the doublepost*

However I believe this should go here.

View attachment 1912544

Lol, the "bislut menace".
shudders

T̵̟̜͚͕̍̈ ̵̧̡͔̻̝͓̮͚̎̅͛̄̈̉̽̓̚R̷͖̹̼̋̈́͌͐̌̓́̈͝͝ ̶̢̭̤̝̞̩̹̪͕͚́͂̎̈́̎̇̅̅͑A̴̡̧̞̥̞͉̥̩͊ ̴̼̜̇̒̎̚̕̚N̷̡͍͈̘̖̮̮̝͆ ̶̡̨̹͓͙͚͉̣̭̦̌̋̈́̈̂̊̔̅S̷̢̟͍͇͙̪̫͚̫̍͒̃̑͑́͛̕͜ ̸̹̪̗͇͕̖͐͊͋͒B̷̗̖̖̫̲̓ ̶̮̯̻̣͚̫̎̆͂͌̈́̚͝͝I̵̞̮͐͌̈́͗̉͊̓̌̒͠ ̴̳͇̭́̊͒̔Ả̸͇̦̄͐̍̀ ̵̦̤̩̼̱͆͝ͅŇ̴̡̺̜̬̻̘͕̋̐

isn't that just straight with extra steps?

smallredboy

kiwifarms.net
There are febfems (female exclusive bisexuals) who prefer to date women exclusively (some bisexuals lean more into women for different reasons). Even though some of the dogmatic biphobic lesbian radfems approve of them because they aren't "dick pandering handmaidens" and don't really date men (even though they're attracted to them), a lot of them are still very hostile and distrusting towards bisexuals in general.
a lot of proud members of the qwerty+ community don't like bi people because they're not oppressed enough, have straight privilege, etc. There's also a lot of internalised resentment because many exclusively gay folks first go through identifying as bi.

LurkNoMore

kiwifarms.net

Well if their cheating, then something is wrong in the relationship.

So whats the ratio of bi-woman lying about their sexuality and then cheating with a man. To actual lesbian woman cheating and grabbing the first thing with a pulse that responds to their advances? Which would usually be a man.

Niggerman

Niggerman did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
Women can't be gay or bi only men can. Stop trying to be "UwU I am so quirky I kiss girls" your an adult act like one.

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
shudders

T̵̟̜͚͕̍̈ ̵̧̡͔̻̝͓̮͚̎̅͛̄̈̉̽̓̚R̷͖̹̼̋̈́͌͐̌̓́̈͝͝ ̶̢̭̤̝̞̩̹̪͕͚́͂̎̈́̎̇̅̅͑A̴̡̧̞̥̞͉̥̩͊ ̴̼̜̇̒̎̚̕̚N̷̡͍͈̘̖̮̮̝͆ ̶̡̨̹͓͙͚͉̣̭̦̌̋̈́̈̂̊̔̅S̷̢̟͍͇͙̪̫͚̫̍͒̃̑͑́͛̕͜ ̸̹̪̗͇͕̖͐͊͋͒B̷̗̖̖̫̲̓ ̶̮̯̻̣͚̫̎̆͂͌̈́̚͝͝I̵̞̮͐͌̈́͗̉͊̓̌̒͠ ̴̳͇̭́̊͒̔Ả̸͇̦̄͐̍̀ ̵̦̤̩̼̱͆͝ͅŇ̴̡̺̜̬̻̘͕̋̐

isn't that just straight with extra steps?
Its the thinking man's gender, consider the following: you get both female privilege aka: "the pussy pass" which is very fucking real unlike male privilege, lgtb privilege and the top of the progressive stack nonsense: trans privilege.

You can literally get hired for a position just because you check all the boxes the company needs so NGOs and the media wont rat them out.

And on top of that you dont even need to be gay since you're a dude fucking women. You dont have to do HRT nor even dress like a woman anymore because you dont have to look like a woman to identify as such and anyone who says the contrary is being transphobic.

You can publicly shame lesbians as TERFs and get them shunned in all lgbt and progressive circles for not sucking your lady pole, which is why a lot of lesbians give up and suck the feminine penis, its the ultimate form of maledom.

Take the transbian pill.

I'm joking dont become a troon

Legoshi

Autolargophilic (ALP) Grey Wolf
kiwifarms.net
You don't use Tumblr or Twitter much, do you?
I occasionally lurk at times but it's a cesspit of hiveminded idiot hardcore leftists where I find some interesting stuff to post here.

sigh.JPG
sigh2.JPG
sigh3.JPG
sigh4.JPG

animememe.JPG

Imagine basing your standards of attraction on fictional Japanese cartoons. Sounds like a fujoshi.

Last edited: