Plagued Nice Guys -

Blake Bumbleby

[yasscat intensifies]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure. Let's get a blow-by-blow of all this shit he thought would score him a blow
Here goes~

The Too Faced products:
Melted Liquid Long Last Lipstick: $21
Lip Injection extreme plumper (the clear one): $28
Tinted Lip Injection: $22
Natural Nudes lipstick: $22
Dark Chocolate Soleil bronzer: $30

Tarte products:
Tartelette palette: $39
Liquid lipsticks: $20 each, four in the picture (so $80 each)

Anastasia Beverly Hills products:
DIPBrow: $18
Liquid Lipstick: $20

Make Up Forever:
Artist Palette Volume 1: this one is questionable. Base price is $44 but it was on sale for $25 last I checked. It's also limited edition.

Laura Mercier:
Face Illuminator Powder: $45

BECCA products:
Sunlit Bronzer: $38
Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed Highlighter: $38 each, two pictured, $76 total

Stila:
Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick: $22

NARS products:
Radiant Creamy Concealer: $30 each, two pictured, $60 total

Buxom products:
Big And Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick: $22, four pictured, $88 total.

TOTAL PRICE ESTIMATE, pre tax: $652. Just for the makeup.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
i don't know what's more pathetic, that, or the fact that my estimates were pretty close to the actual prices :lit:
And it's not even counting the flowers, the underwear (I don't know much about VS products because I don't know any women but I assume it's not cheap), and that fucking ring. Total he probably spent close to $900 on this chick. All so she can get plowed by her boyfriend.

Blake Bumbleby

[yasscat intensifies]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And it's not even counting the flowers, the underwear (I don't know much about VS products because I don't know any women but I assume it's not cheap), and that fucking ring. Total he probably spent close to $900 on this chick. All so she can get plowed by her boyfriend.
The underwear is usually $12.50 /pair, or something like $25 for 3 pairs.
So absurd.

ETA: I looked it up, and the ring is $90. Welp.

Last edited:

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's barely better than showing up with a bunch of $20s and asking how much for a blowjob.
As strange as it sounds, that might be better, because at least you're up front in your intentions and view of her.
It was clear he was trying to buy her. He calls her his best friend, so he was aware of his standing, but you don't drop $900 on a girl who is a friend if you aren't intending to try to get promoted.
I hope Sophie and Darren had a blast on their date, and shared some laughs over the idiot who insulted her by insinuating she could be bought. I suspect they're no longer speaking and that's probably much to her relief. I suspect she's had to give him the "we're just friends" speech before and this was the last straw.

EDIT: I wish I had $1000 to burn on anything, and I suspect a lot of us feel the same way.

Last edited:

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
As strange as it sounds, that might be better, because at least you're up front in your intentions and view of her.

It was clear he was trying to buy her. He calls her his best friend, so he was aware of his standing, but you don't drop $900 on a girl who is a friend if you aren't intending to try to get promoted.
I hope Sophie and Darren had a blast on their date, and shared some laughs over the idiot who insulted her by insinuating she could be bought. I suspect they're no longer speaking and that's probably much to her relief. I suspect she's had to give him the "we're just friends" speech before and this was the last straw.

EDIT: I wish I had $1000 to burn on anything, and I suspect a lot of us feel the same way.
I dunno, I kinda get creepy vibes from both of them. I'm not blaming her or anything, but someone with a conscious definitely would've put a stop to this shit assuming he didn't just show up at her door. And if that's the case, why the fuck did she even let him in since apparently he knows what size underwear she is.

aquariumwater

kiwifarms.net
For realzies though this pic makes me really fucking uncomfortable. That's like two or three hundred dollars worth of shit he bought for her, some of it pretty intimate (I wouldn't even buy frilly underwear for someone I'm actually banging). I hope at the very least they got all that during a mutual shopping trip and he didn't just show up at her house with bags full of pricey crap.
It's got to have been a shopping trip. I worked at VS for a minute in college, and never saw a guy buy briefs for a girl, and while I can envision a thoughtful guy asking the sales clerk which new palettes were popular, what guy would buy concealer?

Blake Bumbleby

[yasscat intensifies]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's got to have been a shopping trip. I worked at VS for a minute in college, and never saw a guy buy briefs for a girl, and while I can envision a thoughtful guy asking the sales clerk which new palettes were popular, what guy would buy concealer?
Same with lipstick. You can't just buy a random color off the shelf and expect it to look good.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Considering how these tards think, was it somehow a backhanded insult about her complexion?

Reactions: aquariumwater

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
For realzies though this pic makes me really fucking uncomfortable. That's like two or three hundred dollars worth of shit he bought for her, some of it pretty intimate (I wouldn't even buy frilly underwear for someone I'm actually banging). I hope at the very least they got all that during a mutual shopping trip and he didn't just show up at her house with bags full of pricey crap.
Even a small present can be cringey if there is nothing between them. This is even more embarrassing. I bet he’s legit autistic.

Last edited:

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Should we make a bingo card of shit Nice Guys would say?
The free space would be "I'm not like OTHER guys."

EDIT:

I dunno, I kinda get creepy vibes from both of them. I'm not blaming her or anything, but someone with a conscious definitely would've put a stop to this shit assuming he didn't just show up at her door. And if that's the case, why the fuck did she even let him in since apparently he knows what size underwear she is.
Yeah, from the outside, it looks like what she should have done is firmly told him she has a bf (I think he was aware), and that accepting gifts (especially almost $1K's worth) on Valentine's Day wouldn't be appropriate. BUT, we don't know the nature of their relationship. Maybe she's had to have the "we're just friends" talk with him more than once. Maybe she decided the only to get rid of him was to pull a Mean Girl and take his gifts, then send the snap about her date with her bf. If that was the case, it apparently worked because it looks like he got pissed and gave up on her. This all assuming this is real, someone on Reddit said the girl in the photo with all the gifts and the girl in the snap aren't the same person, but I don't see that.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino