Plagued Nice Guys -

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recall a story somewhat similar to Sophie and the Nice Guy (coming soon to a theater near you) told to me by one of my female friends. When she was 19, she had a hanger-on who was 21 and was fixated on her. She gave him the "we're just friends" speech several times, but it never sank in. This guy was 21 so one night when he showed up at a party he was explicitly told he wasn't invited to, she asked him to go get her and her friends some booze. He did, close to $200 worth. Once he handed it over, she said "thanks, you can go now" and had one of the guys kick him out. This was in the days before social media, so he didn't have much of an audience, but she never heard from him again. The Sophie story reminded me of that incident. Mean? Yes, but you can argue the guy is being really rude and creepy by not respecting the fact she wasn't interested, and that she was at her wits' end.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay have a nice guy story that’s a doozy.

Met guy on a website he seemed chill enough, started adding me on social media and that’s where it got creepy. I was bombarded by the “your boyfriend is an asshole” shit, would constantly spend real money on virtual games to give me pixels, if I would mention an event I was interested in he would buy me tickets without asking and when I’d try to pay him back or decline he would throw a fit. He offered to fly across the country to visit claiming he had family nearby which just was giving me bad vibes. Did what I could to try and detter his advances politely but it just kept getting worse. The final straw was when he offered to buy knickers off me and I was done with him.

Anyway fast forward a few years and I was telling someone about him and looked up his facebook. He had a lot of weird messages on his page so I googled him. Turned out he went and shot a girl who had broken up with him and another man. I think only the guy died? Anyway fucker is in jail. article

TLDR; dude I met online was pushy and weirded me out, ended up shooting his ex and killing another man.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Met guy on a website he seemed chill enough, started adding me on social media and that’s where it got creepy. I was bombarded by the “your boyfriend is an asshole” shit, would constantly spend real money on virtual games to give me pixels, if I would mention an event I was interested in he would buy me tickets without asking and when I’d try to pay him back or decline he would throw a fit. He offered to fly across the country to visit claiming he had family nearby which just was giving me bad vibes. Did what I could to try and detter his advances politely but it just kept getting worse. The final straw was when he offered to buy knickers off me and I was done with him.

Anyway fast forward a few years and I was telling someone about him and looked up his facebook. He had a lot of weird messages on his page so I googled him. Turned out he went and shot a girl who had broken up with him and another man. I think only the guy died? Anyway fucker is in jail. article

TLDR; dude I met online was pushy and weirded me out, ended up shooting his ex and killing another man.
This is why you listen when your spidey senses say someone is skeevy. Listen to that shit. It could save your life.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why you listen when your spidey senses say someone is skeevy. Listen to that shit. It could save your life.
Absolutely, and don’t worry about hurting the other person’s feelings in those cases. There’s no room for being nice with individuals like this. They’ll never get it. I know it’s been mentioned before but it’s worth repeating.

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net

That's when you pray to your Guardian angels for dodging that bullet so hard you're mistaken for Neo

DrJonesHat

A dashing and sophisticated young man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely, and don’t worry about hurting the other person’s feelings in those cases. There’s no room for being nice with individuals like this. They’ll never get it. I know it’s been mentioned before but it’s worth repeating.
Yeah, if they're not respecting your feelings by leaving you alone, you have no obligation to respect theirs.

TheGreatCitracett

Avoid the boys who say whxre, slxt, and nxxger!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess my old pal Godsmack Matt had himself a bit of an adventure last night. Seems he got rejected, or more likely "friendzoned" again. I almost feel bad for him, he has zero social skills or charisma, and he's the very definition of gumpy, about 6'6" and maybe 110lbs.

He's also like 35 and has had tons of time and opportunities to improve but all he does is collect tugboat, play vidya and listen to edgy 90's rock all day, and smoke cigs and weed and almost never leaves his room. When he does leave, he generally goes to people's houses and uses the Elliott Rodger attraction method of just sitting there staring and expecting women to approach him and throw themselves at him. It works as well as you'd expect.

He uploaded some new pics the other day so I figured he was trying to impress someone:
smack.png

Fake sunglasses making a comeback.

stars.png

Bonus Godsmack pic:
smack2.jpg

Buckle up for a night in the life of a Nice Guy...
It's after midnight, and our hero has found himself in the friendzone. He's posting from a friend's house and no women pounced on him. He's going home alone.
1.png

Now he's home. Time to unleash the beast.
2.png

By "used" he probably means a girl bummed a smoke and didn't offer him sex for it. This dude is seriously weird like that.
3.png

Satan take me!
4.png

Listening to some Godsmack will surely improve things!
5.png

Or not.
6.png

He does this sarcastic "I'm sooooo happy for all you non-incels who can get girlfriends" thing a lot.
7.png

Actually, fuck you all.
8.png

Whenever he starts talking about crime or cops (which he does a lot), it's safe to say it didn't happen.
9.png

Somehow he took a nap there for a bit.
10.png

Gonna kill myself again!
11.png

Apparently tried punching out a window, but his hand shattered instead. Nobody's buying it.
12.png

Now supposedly his roommate is kicking him out.
13.png

Gonna listen to some Slipknot to figure it out.
14.png

Wait, he's somehow been in jail posting and listening to music etc?
15.png

Heartbroken word salad.
16.png

Keep fighting the good fight. You'll escape the friendzone yet.
17.png

He never left the house. He does nothing that would require rehab.
18.png

Self improvement begins with spending your tugboat on concert tickets.
19.png

And he fell asleep reading it I assume because that's where his saga ends for now.
20.png

This dude is like an emotional rollercoaster of autism and inceldom.

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
Guess my old pal Godsmack Matt had himself a bit of an adventure last night. Seems he got rejected, or more likely "friendzoned" again. I almost feel bad for him, he has zero social skills or charisma, and he's the very definition of gumpy, about 6'6" and maybe 110lbs.

He's also like 35 and has had tons of time and opportunities to improve but all he does is collect tugboat, play vidya and listen to edgy 90's rock all day, and smoke cigs and weed and almost never leaves his room. When he does leave, he generally goes to people's houses and uses the Elliott Rodger attraction method of just sitting there staring and expecting women to approach him and throw themselves at him. It works as well as you'd expect.

[/SPOILER]
You forgot to add he smokes crack. He has the blackest, most ruined teeth I've seen in a long while.

FierceBrosnan

The Primal Brat Tamer.
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the Hatred dude but even more pathetic.
"My name is Not Inarelationship".
Worst shooter ever. I got the shotgun at the start and the second I fired it his shoulder dislocated, he just laid on the ground until the cops showed up, and then the ending credits played! 0/10 for fun but 10/10 on the dislocation animation and sobbing.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino