Plagued Nice Guys -

Lucifer's Rectum

Rapidly deteriorating mental state
kiwifarms.net
Today a friend of mine encountered a guy who's exhibiting a few early niceguy traits. For some context, this girl is one of my personal lolcows. She defines herself as polyamorous in an open relationship, and uses it as an excuse to hook up with guys once a week while she's still in a relationship. The sheer volume of stories I could tell about this girl is astounding.

Basically, he started to sperg about ownership, which is creepy in and of itself. Then she started to sperg about how wrong he is, and it just goes to shit from there.

Last edited:

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net
@Lucifer's Rectum , you should come share those stories over at the r/polyamory thread. (I think you can post non-reddit stories there, anyhow.)

If browbeating ordinary guys into considering her a valid option and then following up with "but there's nothing wrong with managomy I guess if you're that insecure" is normal for her, she must be a real prize.

(Also, lol "managomy".)

Eshettar

kiwifarms.net

Is this the untold prequel to the infamous Denko Saga which I see before me?

I ask because of the stupid hamster face which rears its head as Guitar Hero tries to argue that the girls should be throwing themselves at him but instead proves that no-one will ever love him as much as he loves himself. Why waste so much time on an online dating site when clearly the solution to his troubles is a mirror, a jar of hand cream and remembering to fasten the lock on the basement door before he gets cracking?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino