Plagued Nice Guys -

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That message didn't contain anything that suggests that "guys fake being interested in anything beyond neet bullshit".

Stop sniffing glue and proofread before posting.

Generalized statements are the logical cancer of the Universe but since we're operating on that level - girls, majorily, like something that is either en vogue or is "classically masculine" to an extent.

Having a niche interest that isn't "neet bullshit" may still be viewed as "neet bullshit".

Then the word has no meaning.
Yeah it does. It’s the feeling that you get from someone who is proving themselves to be a potential threat. Lot of different ways someone can come off as creepy. Hence why “creepy” can change from person to person.

• Winner
Reactions: Vorhtbame and Rebis

NotSendingTheirBest

Sadistic and euphoric
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it does. It’s the feeling that you get from someone who is proving themselves to be a potential threat. Lot of different ways someone can come off as creepy. Hence why “creepy” can change from person to person.
What happened to the words "this person makes me uncomfortable"? Creepy is so diluted, it cannot be an effective shorthand for expression of that.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happened to the words "this person makes me uncomfortable"? Creepy is so diluted, it cannot be an effective shorthand for expression of that.
You’re arguing semantics. Bottom line, just don’t be a dick, relax, and don’t overthink things. Then you won’t come off as creepy.

Edit: But yeah, I feel a big problem with nice guys is that they overthink and assume things. If more of them just took a deep breath and just relax a bit, maybe they’d have an easier time finding girls.

NotSendingTheirBest

Sadistic and euphoric
kiwifarms.net
Bottom line, just don’t be a dick, relax, and don’t overthink things.
And herein lies the rub. Spergtards and incels need a precise explanation as to how not to behave themselves. Adjusted people operate with these vague notions of "not being a dick", "not being creepy" and those feel-good bullshit phrases that make total sense to people who had a good/average parenting and who aren't completely exceptional.

Until you explain and quantify that, the ranks of "nice guys" (what an awful term) will be extremely populated. But I guess, more drama tard cum and "gentlemanly" sperging, eh?

But yeah, I feel a big problem with nice guys is that they overthink and assume things. If more of them just took a deep breath and just relax a bit, maybe they’d have an easier time finding girls.
And here it is again. Be glad that your childhood was as it was. lel

FierceBrosnan

Can 2019 just be over already?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You’re arguing semantics. Bottom line, just don’t be a dick, relax, and don’t overthink things. Then you won’t come off as creepy.
On top of that if things don't work out then don't worry about it. Rejection hurts, believe me I've been rejected more time than I've sent unsolicited dick pics, and it does wear on you after so many times. But worrying about it and/or letting it ruin your perception of whatever sex you're trying to get in the pants of will ultimately only make you miserable.

Keep swinging the bat you'll hit a home run eventually, and get better at it.

And herein lies the rub. Spergtards and incels need a precise explanation as to how not to behave themselves. Adjusted people operate with these vague notions of "not being a dick", "not being creepy" and those feel-good bullshit phrases that make total sense to people who had a good/average parenting and who aren't completely exceptional.

Until you explain and quantify that, the ranks of "nice guys" (what an awful term) will be extremely populated. But I guess, more drama tard cum and "gentlemanly" sperging, eh?
I'd say roll through the earlier pages of the thread for some primo examples of "how not to be".

We really need to make a flowchart of what constitutes Rapey McCreeper status and what is just really really bad luck with dating.

NotSendingTheirBest

Sadistic and euphoric
kiwifarms.net
I'd say roll through the earlier pages of the thread for some primo examples of "how not to be".

We really need to make a flowchart of what constitutes Rapey McCreeper status and what is just really really bad luck with dating.
Read it all, besides, it's not like kiwis have a monopoly on spergchronicles, even it's the prime source on the Internet atm.

A flowchart would be insufficient tbh but then again, only similarly exceptional individuals will ever have time to construct it and we all know that you shouldn't ask the fish how to catch it.

FierceBrosnan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Read it all, besides, it's not like kiwis have a monopoly on spergchronicles, even it's the prime source on the Internet atm.

A flowchart would be insufficient tbh but then again, only similarly exceptional individuals will ever have time to construct it and we all know that you shouldn't ask the fish how to catch it.
That's why I fish as my ancestors did, with dynamite. That's also why most of my dates end in chili.

Rebis

kiwifarms.net

And here it is again. Be glad that your childhood was as it was. lel
Well that’s the dilemma. You simply can’t just lay out strict rules for how to socially interact. Socializing isn’t a video game and it isn’t a program where everything follows 100% clear-cut rules. There are general guidelines, but each one has a billion exceptions, and the more you overthink it and try to sort out hard rules for social interaction, the more you come off as weird.

I think we all have some sympathy for people who are literally autistic and whose brains just can’t grasp social cues, but what can you do about it?

NotSendingTheirBest

Sadistic and euphoric
kiwifarms.net
Well that’s the dilemma. You simply can’t just lay out strict rules for how to socially interact. Socializing isn’t a video game and it isn’t a program where everything follows 100% clear-cut rules. There are general guidelines, but each one has a billion exceptions, and the more you overthink it and try to sort out hard rules for social interaction, the more you come off as weird.

I think we all have some sympathy for people who are literally autistic and whose brains just can’t grasp social cues, but what can you do about it?

Be honest with the intelligent and introspective and mocking the willfully obtuse.

For instance, not every sperg who this thread and the incel thread screencaps are spergs because they're shit humans. This is not an excuse for what they did but isolation, shit homes and shit people can erode a person until he's nothing but a screeching husk of hatred and pain.

NotSendingTheirBest

Sadistic and euphoric
kiwifarms.net
nah
it's true that some common male interests (science and tech, DIY related stuff around the house) are a lot more useful and valuable than some classic female interests (fashion and beauty, celebrity gossip)

but plenty of things many men care about are equally boring and shitty as the womens nonsense: capeshit movies instead of romcoms, sportsball on TV instead of sex and the city, anime and video games instead of romance novels and telenovelas, etc.
Literally just said that a few pages prior. However, with the women their generalized-ness is more pronounced because they're more emotional and they select partners.

FierceBrosnan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're both right. It's a twofold issue. Social norms change, interactions change, and while there are general behavioral societal guidelines, every person is different so what is okay with me isn't okay with PETA or the Girl Scouts. That shit can get frustratingly confusing at times because you never truly know what another person will accept until you really get to know them. And some people are just oddballs by nature so they'll have a harder time clicking with someone and it makes socializing and dating less fun that having teeth pulled.

Then on the flipside from the nurture standpoint we've got individuals that were either abused ( emotinally, physically, sexually, take your pick) throughout their formative years so they have a warped view on what is right and wrong in any relationship. Or they grew up in a household where their parents were awful to each other so they grew up thinking "yeah okay this is how mom and dad acted" so that's what an adult relationship is to them. Then you've got your Elliot Rodger types that had everything given to them and their sense of entitlement grew into full blown sociopathy ( or he was always just fucking nuts, hard to say once they take some 9mm aspirin).

Combine these things with our always online, everything right now, super entitled, and super quick to judge culture and you're going to have a geneeration of young men and women ( and whatever the fuck in between because it's current year go nuts) that have absolutely no idea how to interact with each other in a healthy way.

So Tl;dr: shit sux and I'm really overthinking this.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This thread is a really good honeypot for baiting bitter nice guys, huh? :story:
The kind of people who go into a thread to make fun of a specific species of sped and then get angry because they literally are that species of sped are often also blind to the irony of their situation. Nice guys are even worse than Kiwi furries who at least usually get the irony.

NotSendingTheirBest

Sadistic and euphoric
kiwifarms.net
I don't get the type that writes treatises in Nicese and Incelese though.

I know why people write long screeds but why speak like a sped too? What is their thought process when they do that?

U

UW 411

kiwifarms.net
Don't be a dick but don't be a pussy. It's quite straightforward in any human relationship. I understand that there are black and white thinkers in all aspects of life/goals/desires but it's really quite simple.

It's just not that hard.

donate to good causes and do good deeds without telling others, look after your parteners' and friends' interests as well as your own. Stop pitting your lack of self-esteem and self-respect against those you put on some bejewelled pedestal, norm the fuck up for once and get along with it like most people do (even tards - watch any episode of 'The Undateables' and prove me wrong). Nice boys are undateable and could do with learning some dating tips from some actual speds that are often genuinely considered to be a lower class of citizen yet often manage to find love, happiness and fulfillment in adult romantic relationships while contributing in some meaningful way to society.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino