Plagued Nice Guys -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Julias_Seizure

Puts the rave in depraved
kiwifarms.net
It's really sad when you think about it. A lot of these guys probably grew up as "outcasts" or "unpopular" kids or had something happen in their lives to make them feel like they're something inherently wrong with them. Because of this, they assume if a girl rejects them, it's because she thinks they're below her, that they're unworthy of her and anyone like her. This in turn causes them to lash out in anger or passive aggressiveness. Basically, they're projecting what they feel about themselves onto other people.

Like, I get that kind of thinking. It can be very easy to get yourself trapped in that loop and it would require a lot of therapy and fundamentally changing your mindset in order to break free.
This exactly.
Its an awful mentality to be trapped in and is extremely difficult to get out of because of the fact they dont take advice well. To fix it they need to realize that getting into a relationship will just spread their misery around and they need to figure out their mental issues before even really trying for one

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net
To try reviving this page, I present you a ~genderqueer version of this trope: Jacob Tobia, who's just become one of the VA's in the SJW reboot of She-Ra:

1572021543202.png

1572021568042.png

They're such a selfish asshole and feels so entitled to gay guys, some person at Medium.com denounced them as a Nice Guy (tm):

1572021654831.png

Jacob Tobia said:
Some choice quotes

"But amid all of this pussypower, I’ve found myself struggling to communicate with feminist allies, organizers, colleagues, and friends about something that’s been putting me off: the word “woman” itself."

”As much as folks want to claim an intersectional approach, organizing that occurs solely under the label of “woman” always feels to me — a genderqueer, male-assigned, feminine-of-center cutie with facial hair and a bold lip — like something of a fuck-you.”

"Alok went on to tell a similar story about how they had this crush on a masc boy while they were on tour, who would come over all the time to talk and watch TV shows, but would always find some reason to go home when Alok invited him to spend the night."

"[...] hangers-on who only want them for their social caché but don't actually want to sleep with them."

---
That's just... ew. EWWWWWWWWWW.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
To try reviving this page, I present you a ~genderqueer version of this trope: Jacob Tobia, who's just become one of the VA's in the SJW reboot of She-Ra:
What a joke. People just need to cope with the fact that if they have an extremely specific fetish and either can't or won't turn it off, they've limited their dating pool to people who aren't totally disgusted by it. Tough shit.

THOTto

Beep boop boop, we're fucked.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 984881
View attachment 984882

They're such a selfish asshole and feels so entitled to gay guys, some person at Medium.com denounced them as a Nice Guy (tm):

View attachment 984886

That’s just a man in a dress and makeup. If he dropped the ‘uwu nb femme’ shit it would make it a lot easier to get a gay man. Usually the men who pull this are “lesbians” but Christ.

• Winner
Reactions: Mitt Doggy Dogg

TowinKarz

And the deer and the antelope.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a joke. People just need to cope with the fact that if they have an extremely specific fetish and either can't or won't turn it off, they've limited their dating pool to people who aren't totally disgusted by it. Tough shit.
Funny how the side that made "your sexuality is not a choice" a mantra immediately turned around and claimed your sexuality was most certainly a choice, and evil one at that, one you deserve punishment for in fact, if you rejected them because you're not into transfolk/helicopterkin/intersexuality/whatever made up bs is goin' round the interwebs.

Consent for thee, but not for me.

Oh, and it doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite. I'm so woke I have transcended your obsolete human notions about personal boundaries, the very concept is more like personal oppression if you think about it......

Last edited:

The Shadow

Last one in's a freemason!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 984881
View attachment 984882

View attachment 984886

WHAT THE FUCK is that a gender bent Mike Stoklasa

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
Truly a testament to the struggles we gamers face.

Nice Guy: "Hey baby."

Ungrateful Whore: "Haha, I'm not a baby."

Nice Guy: "What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda..."

Lucifer's Rectum

Rapidly deteriorating mental state
kiwifarms.net
So when i was in high school I was close with this one girl who was dating a nice guy. One time at a party we kissed while playing truth or dare and a few days later I get these wonderful messages in my dms. The first two are from immediately after, and the second two are from a couple of months later when they broke up.

Attachments

Lucifer's Rectum

kiwifarms.net
these guys act like getting a piece of ass is the hardest thing in the world, if they would just stop trying to get it , it would fall all over them probably.
All they really need to do is show some confidence and not come off as narcissistic assholes and they'd probably be fine. Having a personality other than "being nice" would help too but they're too stupid to figure that out.

DrJonesHat

A lifetime of regrets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All they really need to do is show some confidence and not come off as narcissistic assholes and they'd probably be fine. Having a personality other than "being nice" would help too but they're too stupid to figure that out.
One of the biggest issues is that they want the supermodel girlfriend when they have nothing to offer.

Lucifer's Rectum

kiwifarms.net
One of the biggest issues is that they want the supermodel girlfriend when they have nothing to offer.
You're right, this is a huge issue. Imo part of knowing your limits is also knowing how attractive you are as a person, like if you're ok looking at best and you're pursuing some crazy hot model you're going to get rejected. These guys need to approach women that are at their level and stop thinking they're entitled to people way out of their league. Like by all means have standards, but have realistic ones.

• Agree
Reactions: goma