Plagued Nice Guys -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
I disagree. You can get out of the Nice Guy mindset, but it's most likely going to take a mix of multiple rejections and self-reflection.
Maybe if it happens when they're young enough. Like 18-25 at most, and even that's optimistic. After someone's spent years if not decades acting this way there's not going to be any capacity for self-reflection left.

wateryketchup

kiwifarms.net
All they really need to do is show some confidence and not come off as narcissistic assholes and they'd probably be fine. Having a personality other than "being nice" would help too but they're too stupid to figure that out.
Imo this is their biggest problem, even moreso than entitlement. I'm sure we've all met one of these guys irl and they are always the blandest motherfuckers on the planet.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1034310

“I could have had my way with you but didn’t."

That genuinely sent a chill down my spine. I hope to God this guy doesn't babysit anymore.
Good lord, and I thought the "I'm a nice guy because I didn't rape the drunk girl on my couch" nice guy was bad

Makes me wonder how old the girl and the pedo both are now

Rice Is Ready

If you feel a need to post on my profile, you mad.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1034310

“I could have had my way with you but didn’t."

That genuinely sent a chill down my spine. I hope to God this guy doesn't babysit anymore.
Seems kinda fake and gay. Nobody would say this. Also when do parents hire male babysitters? Especially for a little girl no parent would do that unless it's a flamboyant gay man. I get suspicious whenever I see these texts with the number blocked out. Wouldn't they want to expose this person?

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Seems kinda fake and gay. Nobody would say this. Also when do parents hire male babysitters? Especially for a little girl no parent would do that unless it's a flamboyant gay man. I get suspicious whenever I see these texts with the number blocked out. Wouldn't they want to expose this person?
r/niceguys, at least, which is a good source for this shit (I know I repost good stuff I find there because y'all have funnier responses than redditors do) requires that the number be blocked out.

Honestly at this point nothing would surprise me if it was fake, and nothing would surprise me if it was true. Time is a circle, reality is an illusion, eat at Arbys, etc

Rice Is Ready

kiwifarms.net
r/niceguys, at least, which is a good source for this shit (I know I repost good stuff I find there because y'all have funnier responses than redditors do) requires that the number be blocked out.

Honestly at this point nothing would surprise me if it was fake, and nothing would surprise me if it was true. Time is a circle, reality is an illusion, eat at Arbys, etc
If it's from Reddit it's definitely some fake shit created to get upboats. I've never in my life heard of a parent having a teenage boy babysit a girl.

TowinKarz

And the deer and the antelope.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it's from Reddit it's definitely some fake shit created to get upboats. I've never in my life heard of a parent having a teenage boy babysit a girl.
I did a couple of times. for the neighbors.

The idea that no hetero male can be trusted around kids of the opposite gender is another sad outgrowth of modern prog-sexuality, enforced by social media shaming of those who dare not buy into the "obvious truth" that every man is a rapist, and those not raping within 5 seconds of being left alone are just well-disciplined.

LateNightMuffin

kiwifarms.net

The idea that no hetero male can be trusted around kids of the opposite gender is another sad outgrowth of modern prog-sexuality, enforced by social media shaming of those who dare not buy into the "obvious truth" that every man is a rapist, and those not raping within 5 seconds of being left alone are just well-disciplined.
male babysitters from within the neighborhood was very common when i was young.

Rice Is Ready

kiwifarms.net

How do we know you're not a diddler tho🤔

Monsieur Guillotine

Performative Boomer
kiwifarms.net
A lot of "nice guy" screenshots are fakes. You can tell when they get way too aggressive too fast and immediately storm off - those situations are more digestible for a Reddit/Twitter type audience, because they fit neatly into one or a mishmash of 2-4 phone screenshots. I find that in real "nice guy" exchanges, the guy is usually more docile, and will act hurt or surprised at the girl's rejection, rather than get mad and call her a bitch.

I don't see the appeal of the former; it's way more entertaining when the dude just doesn't get it, and goes on for hours thinking he's still got a shot.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I disagree. You can get out of the Nice Guy mindset, but it's most likely going to take a mix of multiple rejections and self-reflection.
I was never in a nice guy mindset, because I actually had success with appealing to bitches online with "Oh anon, you so considerate and deep", but it was sort of down the same lane.

I think the nice guy trope is made up of two things; wanting 10 things in a girl while offering none, and angry short men cheering them on through YouTube and Shapiro-tier commentary.

Look at any loser-turned-harem main character. Sweaty ugly nerd, but they always have a hobby. Most of the stories happen only because a hot bitch asks them about their hobby or notices some selfless action devoted to said hobby. If said loser was asked about it, they'd be able to rave on for hours in a passionate sperging spree. Ask any nice guy what they're into and it'd likely be "finding love".

Love happens, then what? She's into fat ugly losers but once you've emptied your balls, what is there? Nothing. Nice guy is almost the natural reaction to having nothing to present. I remember a post about an ex-incel who made a list of all the things he wanted in a girl, and then what he could offer, ie. nothing. He then pursued all the things that he wanted in a girl and woah, suddenly he fit those kind of girls.

I havent seen a couple from the previous generations made up of two identical people, there's rarely an overlap. It's a dude shotgunning a beer and taking the chance. Now, the alternative to that is to go home and google "why women bad" and jerk along with your bros. It's not so much about manning up, but finding something that isn't about women to enjoy. It's the same shit in those "I saved an abused girl" manga. Rarely do she have anything to offer but willingness to fuck, so she's not even considered emotionally mature, but just an abused girl with no personality. Even a nice guy would get bored of such a partner if not the sex.

Literally get a hobby.

Bootylicious Bootyhole

A guy who just wants to watch the world burn
kiwifarms.net
these guys act like getting a piece of ass is the hardest thing in the world, if they would just stop trying to get it , it would fall all over them probably.
Can confirm.

Ass just falls out of the sky at the most random times and locations the minute you find yourself unable to give a damn anymore and stop caring about getting it.

Frankly, it can get annoying at times, proving that too much of a good thing really can have its downsides.

Rebis

kiwifarms.net
Can confirm.

Ass just falls out of the sky at the most random times and locations the minute you find yourself unable to give a damn anymore and stop caring about getting it.

Frankly, it can get annoying at times, proving that too much of a good thing really can have its downsides.
The choice to not include the Plague of Ass in the Book of Exodus was a controversial one.

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
Stop me if someone shot this theory down already, but it seems to me these people as just trying to covered up for the fact that they're broke.

Women aren't impressed with X thing I try? No, asshole. You're just broke. Nobody wants a bum. I'm a dude and even if a hot chick wandered up to me right now and we hit it off but she said at the end "Btw I literally have no money" I'd dump her ass in a second. Its not about vanity; people have their own shit to worry about.

Rebis

kiwifarms.net
Stop me if someone shot this theory down already, but it seems to me these people as just trying to covered up for the fact that they're broke.

Women aren't impressed with X thing I try? No, asshole. You're just broke. Nobody wants a bum. I'm a dude and even if a hot chick wandered up to me right now and we hit it off but she said at the end "Btw I literally have no money" I'd dump her ass in a second. Its not about vanity; people have their own shit to worry about.
I think it’s more that they have nothing to offer in general. Having money/success is certainly something to offer in itself; that’s why OJ Simpson still has more access to hot chicks than pretty much anyone on this forum. But people can have stuff to offer other than money. It’s why college kids fuck like rabbits even though they’re all broke.

People are excited by and attracted to other people because of what they offer. If a guy is funny or good looking or can play guitar or whatever the fuck else, that’s something cool and exciting about him, and people (guys and girls) will be naturally drawn to him for it.

The main problem with nice guys is that they don’t really have anything of value to offer. It’s why they cling to the vague notion of “niceness” so hard, because they have absolutely nothing else.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s more that they have nothing to offer in general. Having money/success is certainly something to offer in itself; that’s why OJ Simpson still has more access to hot chicks than pretty much anyone on this forum. But people can have stuff to offer other than money. It’s why college kids fuck like rabbits even though they’re all broke.

People are excited by and attracted to other people because of what they offer. If a guy is funny or good looking or can play guitar or whatever the fuck else, that’s something cool and exciting about him, and people (guys and girls) will be naturally drawn to him for it.

The main problem with nice guys is that they don’t really have anything of value to offer. It’s why they cling to the vague notion of “niceness” so hard, because they have absolutely nothing else.
Yep and it doesn't help there are so many shows/movies that have guys get the girl by the virtue of being nice and nothing else. You see this a lot in trashy anime where it's no coincidence that many nice guys are weebs.