Plagued Nice Guys -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1138244

This guy: "He seems like a dick and he's just using her"

Same guy: "How do I retrieve this girl-shaped object which belongs to me because I saw it first?"
For a second I wasn't sure if I was in the nice guy or nice gal thread.

Just block that tard and move on. That dude is a Grade A jack ass.
Sometimes people don't know how to disengage. Or how the block function works yet.

Eshettar

kiwifarms.net
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

Soak in the part where she mentions that her boyfriend cheated on her and he replies with something to the effect of "Oh man, guys like that ruin the dating scene for Nice Guys like me." She was still smarting over having been betrayed by someone she cared for enough to give a second chance after getting screwed over by him once and this guy's instinctive response was to make the whole thing about himself.

Though he forgot to get her number, I have a feeling she had his all along.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1140800View attachment 1140801View attachment 1140802View attachment 1140803

Soak in the part where she mentions that her boyfriend cheated on her and he replies with something to the effect of "Oh man, guys like that ruin the dating scene for Nice Guys like me." She was still smarting over having been betrayed by someone she cared for enough to give a second chance after getting screwed over by him once and this guy's instinctive response was to make the whole thing about himself.

Though he forgot to get her number, I have a feeling she had his all along.
This guy is a total simp, but "going back to the man who cheated on me" is pretty indicative of certain stereotypes.

• Agree
Reactions: Lucifer's Rectum

Icasaracht

Matthew Stewart, 4th Earl of Lennox.
kiwifarms.net
What’s the line between guys and “nice” guys? In my experience, almost every male acquaintance of a good friend of my mine was a pest, to whom a mere conversation made him feel entitled to a relationship.

dopy

megatard quality assurance professional
kiwifarms.net
What’s the line between guys and “nice” guys? In my experience, almost every male acquaintance of a good friend of my mine was a pest, to whom a mere conversation made him feel entitled to a relationship.
nice projection, pest.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like you made the mistake of listening to women's opinions of their unattractive acquaintances.

Icasaracht

Matthew Stewart, 4th Earl of Lennox.
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like you made the mistake of listening to women's opinions of their unattractive acquaintances.
Well, not really. I was a confidante of sorts for a couple of close friends and got to witness first-hand how these "guys" play out. Heck, given my androgynous complexion I even decided to pop up on a dating app as a F for the kicks. Those... "Nice Guy" archetype usually comes by like this: Random texting (often with more messages than one to stress his interest), odd queries that become increasingly sexualized as the conversation goes along, and then finally it culminates with jibes or a date of sorts. I'm not gay so a date is automatically off my plate, but I had an acquaintance whom showed me the exchange with just such a guy a while back. The consequences were disastrous, and I would hesitate to discuss its consequences even when the subject retains her complete anonymity.

By the way this is no exoneration for women at all. I've had my share of manipulative skanks that aren't worth their body's stardust. But talking about them is to derail the thread, so I'll stop there.