• "I pray for a brave individual like Elliot Rodger to take up arms and annihilate every single one of you fuckers and every single person who shares your dead end dna."

Niceguy EddieBroadcasting live from Radio Autism

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Ass Manager 3000, Nov 23, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
  1. As most of you know, there's a tumblr shill cartoon in the works produced by Hayden Black. A few months ago Hayden had an interview with a DJ called Niceguy Eddie. Now normally this would not merit second mention, but Eddie has been engaging Gen Zed detractors in the gutter that is youtube's comment section. The salt levels are off the charts.
    NGEcomments.png

This is guy who said he gets 5 million listeners :lol:

More from the gen zed thread.

I think it's worth keeping discussion of Eddie off the gen zed thread as it's starting to derail it. Expect Slow updates.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. this guy is almost as boring and unfunny as hayden himself

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Dr. Meme

Dr. Meme Smol Cimmanom Roll
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I think we just discovered an entire network of hacks.

Hayden, Eddie, Ms. Sobel.... how deep does this go

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Bungleboy

Bungleboy ask me about my creamed corn fetish

kiwifarms.net
  4. Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. "There's no such thing as bad publicity". Supposing it's a good product, then yes. But if the product is good, why should it receive bad publicity in the first place? Perhaps because of a difference of opinion between the producer and his audience over what constitutes a good product?

Well, duh. If there's a difference of opinion between producer and audience regarding the quality of the product, clearly the audience are "no life" "haters" who are "just jealous". :roll:

Also enjoyed the line, "does your mother approve of how you talk about women?" Very Dobsonesque, I thought...

• Agree Agree x 5
    Silvana

Silvana Innocent Journalist
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I think his whole claim of bringing in millions of listeners is probably company wide.

It's like if you wander in front of the camera of a popular news show, you're really the Lead Anchor of NBC's hottest news show, and routinely get millions of viewers.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    sassyma seed

sassyma seed Cat with an f

kiwifarms.net
  7. Tell Bill Cosby that.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  8. See also: Dobson, Chris Brown, Jared from Subway...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Bungleboy

Bungleboy ask me about my creamed corn fetish

kiwifarms.net
  9. Once this thread is known, I fully expect Eddie to make an account. If there's one thing Hayden may be considered wise in doing, it's not coming here. Eddie, however, feels he has much, much more to prove to the "trolls" out there.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    #9 Romance Larghetto Ally, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    Romance Larghetto Ally

Romance Larghetto Ally The angel Moroni made me.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Definitely. Then, he'll be taking this thread that may well just die out in 5 pages, and turning it into a 50 page extravaganza, just cause he wanted to brag about how he's better than everybody here.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    sassyma seed

kiwifarms.net
  11. Eddie seems like the kind of guy that Google searches himself on a regular basis so here's a preemptive "Hi, NiceguyEddie"

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Ravana

Ravana TAKE WING YE SOULS OF WAR

kiwifarms.net
  12. Okay, Eddie may provide some interesting information. We've seen he is quick on the defensive, puffing his chest out. Well, in a transcript with someone he was interviewing, he didn't waste time throwing in his own personal life (as he did in the Youtube comment section):
    upload_2015-11-23_12-35-27.png
    upload_2015-11-23_12-37-20.png

• Informative Informative x 8
    Romance Larghetto Ally

kiwifarms.net
  13. Just did a little research...

[​IMG]

To provide some context, this is the Alexa ranking for XRP Radio (one of the classier internet stations out there...)

[​IMG]

Here's WebRank Stats' metrics...

[​IMG]

I should also point out that page visits are not the same thing as actually activating the player - and no information is given re: length of time the station in question is listened to.

However. Before you say, "five million, my ass", I should state that these rankings are not necessarily 100% accurate - they are metrics, after all. I was going to use Google Chrome's "Rar Stats Radio" app to get a more definite answer - but sadly, I couldn't find the necessary info re: what port and server type Rainbow Radio is using. I did have a sniff around the player page element, page source etc., but didn't find anything. But then this is because I know very little about coding - possibly it was right under my nose but I couldn't spot it! :oops: If an enterprising Kiwi could dig out these two morsels of information, we might just be able to get a definite answer re: Rainbow Radio/Nice Guy Eddie's huge fanbase...

• Informative Informative x 12
    Silvana

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Sorry for the double post - but this is something I think anyone interested in Ms. Sobel should see...

https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post/663954

[​IMG]

I should add that I found this on the first page of search results... I wonder what other goodies related to the Mistress of Dance and Princess of Promo are out there waiting to be found?

EDIT:

Fucking hell.

http://voiceoftheisticsatanism.com/tag/barbara-sobel/

The post found on another forum and screencapped above appears at the bottom of the page linked to above. For all I know, it may just be some basketcase badmouthing someone they had a spot of drama with for all they're worth - but it's definitely the same person they're talking about...

Edit edit:

You know what? Inspired by cat and Jaiman, I innocently thought I'd get out my shiny new shovel and indulge in my first ever spot of real e-digging! :)

I never expected this.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #14 Silvana, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    Silvana

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Well fuck me, shit just got interesting.

Sallet Lad Jim

Sallet Lad Jim Sallet Dressing

kiwifarms.net
  16. One thing I just noticed. The "Rip Off Report" article? The woman pictured in the article is not the same woman in Ms Sobel's rebuttal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But - this is the image attached to Sobel's Wikipedia page...

[​IMG]

Right now, I don't know what to think.

• Informative Informative x 10
    Silvana

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Holy shit the case has been busted the fuck open

• Feels Feels x 5
    Ravana

Ravana TAKE WING YE SOULS OF WAR

kiwifarms.net
  18. Very deep, it seems.
    [​IMG]

As was predicted by the posters, he tried to get in the last word and run away:
    upload_2015-11-23_15-38-37.png

It gets pointed out that Eddie can't leave without the final word, so....

upload_2015-11-23_15-39-32.png

I hope these people keep on giving. This is truly Rainbowradio AM (Autistic Modulation).

• Feels Feels x 6
    Romance Larghetto Ally

kiwifarms.net
  19. Gen Zed sure is the gift that keeps on giving~

• Agree Agree x 4
    sassyma seed

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.