• "The stupid bitch can't even set the house on fire. She cant even do that right."

Niceguy EddieBroadcasting live from Radio Autism

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Ass Manager 3000, Nov 23, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
  1. For those who did not read the whole Gen Zed thread, I think it's worth mentioning that this is a guy who commented on almost every single video related to Gen Zed, even criticisms and parodies.

He makes fun of people who hate GZ... and begs them to watch his show in the same breath.

Capture d’écran 2015-11-24 à 00.16.31.png Capture d’écran 2015-11-23 à 23.58.50.png Capture d’écran 2015-11-23 à 23.56.14.png Capture d’écran 2015-11-23 à 23.56.38.png Capture d’écran 2015-11-24 à 00.15.42.png Capture d’écran 2015-11-24 à 00.01.34.png

It's tragically beautiful to see someone who's both incredibly autistic and incredibly desperate.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    #21 varvarstvo, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    varvarstvo

varvarstvo true & honest ghost
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Going back to this picture I posted, not only is Eddie a desperate little boy, but so desperate that he has to go crying to Mama Sobel who needs to fight for him. Sobel might not realize but she's probably opening a Pandora's Box of weenery.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Romance Larghetto Ally

Romance Larghetto Ally The angel Moroni made me.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Isn't Raspotnik a pretty big cow too? Either way, I love how Sobel is a fraud who uses sockpuppet armies to hail Satan erryday. This is getting downright comical.

And Eddie is just a pathetic fuck who can't even manage to get a couple dozen people to listen to him. He can't even do that with a regular show with times and advertising like a madman. This says much about his ability and his tardrages say a lot about his attitude. I'm eagerly awaiting this Genspiracy to further unfold and deliver humor to us Hayden Black wishes he could make.

• Like Like x 1
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Perhaps this thread should be about Eddie and Sobel, and have the title changed to reflect that. I mean, they're both clearly lolcows.

• Agree Agree x 1
    trombonista

trombonista Emo Crackwhore
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I can see them both making accounts on here. For trying to "bait" trolls, they sure are eager to go for it themselves.

SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  6. It's not even his animation. Why the fuck is he so salty?

Lunete

Lunete lul\lulz\lulself

kiwifarms.net
  7. Here's every link I could find for Eddie Spergot:

Some profiles under the handle niceguy9814:

His disqus profile led me to a blog with some fiction he's writing. I'm sure it's going to be quality, since he can't even spell "foreword".

Oh, and his show's guest policy is pretty much hugbox.txt
    Capture d’écran 2015-11-24 à 04.23.16.png
    No wonder Hayden chose this one.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    varvarstvo

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Maybe Hayden promised him a role to promote the crappy podcast? Like an ep where Shona gets to be a guest and speaks of the plight of Gen Spedders everywhere, and she does it in comically horrifying Wu fashion.

HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Kushinada-kin.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Considering he's the same kind of rabid libtard Hayden is, he probably thinks anyone who criticises his stuff is a homophobic cishetwhitemale Nazi Gamergate 4chan bigot.

varvarstvo

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Before Eddie was doing his show, he was essentially spending his time sperging about politics and posting left-wing memes non-stop on his blog and parroting whatever he read on the Daily Kos. Near the end of this phase, however, he began to post some unlisted Youtube videos to his blog.

He is apparently more upset about people putting transsexuals on the same level as Ann Coulter than he is about people saying "exceptional individual" when he has two autistic son:

niceguyeddiememe.jpg
    Clever, huh?

This appears to be the origin of his avatar:

Speaking of which, he originally used a far less professional avatar.
    niceguyeddielogooriginal.jpg

Trannies that don't think like he does baffle him. Also, he seems to have no problem calling Bruce Jenner a "he."

The birth of IMHO:

He also go pretty pissed when queers didn't get their special privileges in schools.
    niceguyeddiegetsangry.PNG

• Informative Informative x 8
    Hat

Hat Tranny Sayaka Miki
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Eddie is the kind of nigga who would suck a race horse's dick if it got him on Jerry Springer

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Bungleboy

Bungleboy ask me about my creamed corn fetish

kiwifarms.net
  12. Should someone point Kiwi Farms out? Sobel is now the one not quitting spamming up that youtube comments section:
    upload_2015-11-24_11-35-25.png
    upload_2015-11-24_11-37-17.png

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Romance Larghetto Ally

kiwifarms.net
  13. I like how these pathetic buffoons are so desperate to get discussion out of the public that they'll dox themselves to beg for attention on some bullshit phone number.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  14. "Five million" listeners... Yup. Both of them definitely have too much time on their hands to be professionals... I linked her to the vid so she could see I wasn't lying about Eddie, but she's worse it seems.

I'm sorry, @Oglooger. (:_(

• Feels Feels x 1
    HickoryDickory

HickoryDickory Kushinada-kin.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. My ass can only take up so much autism

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Oglooger

Oglooger Rest in peace, boo boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. he's got that colonel kurtz look

kiwifarms.net
  17. Seven fucking comments in a row for something she says she's "too adult" for. The lack of self-awareness is STAGGERING. Can't help but wonder what the story is behind her seeming vendetta against roleplaying, too. Did an ex leave her for his cyber partner or something?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Belial

Belial Just lurkin' along.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Did she just dox herself? :\

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Eddie's sockpuppet She has been doing that for all the thread. And of course, she reiterates that no one's calling her.

I'm pretty sure no one cares enough to call to her to hear them be all "neener neener".

Romance Larghetto Ally

kiwifarms.net
  20. She posted her personal phone number, in a Youtube comments section, during a chimpout, with the message "come at me bro". She should consider herself lucky she's not getting drowned in w.een prank calls.

Then again, not getting any calls means people just don't give half a shit about her, and to someone like her, that's probably even worse.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.