• "I AM the Second Coming of the Christ and I often get confused."

Niceguy EddieBroadcasting live from Radio Autism

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Ass Manager 3000, Nov 23, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
  1. I just did a quick Google search for Nice Guy Eddie - reasoning that even if he doesn't have much of a social media presence, his dedicated listeners and past guests would be inclined to talk about him on blogs, websites, forums etc...

[​IMG]

Yeah, I think I've got all the proof I need. Now we can say it.

Five million, my ass.

• Winner Winner x 15
    Silvana

Silvana Innocent Journalist
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. The problem with Niceguy Eddie is that, contrary to Hayden Black and many other lolcows, he doesn't seem to be using his real name- he named himself after a Reservoir Dogs character.
    So unless we got his true and honest dox, there's only so much e-digging one can do.

Barbara Sobel, on the other hand....

A simple whois search for rainbowradio.fm
    or sobelnationradio.fm reveals her full dox.
    (By the way, @Silvana , there might be the server info you're looking for on there? IDK)
    Capture d’écran 2015-11-25 à 03.38.49.png Capture d’écran 2015-11-25 à 03.39.07.png

Here's her LinkedIn profile, which lists the many sucessful businesses she owns [archive], and a very professional-looking Facebook page. [archive]
    An exclusive interview by a major news outlet. [archive]

The satanism thing is very confusling. It seems she might be part of a "Church of Malphas" under the possible alias of Barbara Malphas-Samael.
    She got embroiled in a feud with some equally unhinged Satanists [archive], including Tom Erik Raspotnik (dat name), which resulted in a tumblr tag full of whining, the Ripoff Reports posted above, and a change.org petition with a whooping 18 signatures. [archive]
    A lot of posts have been deleted and I can't make much sense of what went down, but there seems to be crazy flowing all over the place.

Oh, and there seems to be no legal entity named "Sobel Promotions" or "Sobel Nation" incorporated in the State of New York.
    Capture d’écran 2015-11-25 à 04.08.16.png Capture d’écran 2015-11-25 à 04.07.48.png

• Informative Informative x 12
    #42 varvarstvo, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    varvarstvo

varvarstvo true & honest ghost
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

3. Nice work, @varvarstvo ! I gave the tumblr stuff the once over, but as you say, it's impossible to work out what's going on. Accusations flying in all directions was all I got out of it. Personally, though, I'm still curious about the fact the Rip Off Report photo and the photo attached to Sobel's rebuttal are two different people. I'm inclined to believe that the Rip Off Report shot is of Barbara Sobel the promoter - while the rebuttal is another Barbara Sobel, one understandably annoyed at her name being associated with such faggotry.

Thanks for the whois link - couldn't find what I was looking for, sadly. Though tbh, Nice Guy Eddie's audience figures are by now, pretty much a moot point as far as I'm concerned. The lack of any following on social media is damning, the metrics are damning, the dearth of search results are damning. I even tried a few different search terms, thinking maybe Mr Cabot got some of his listeners via syndication of his show to other stations? Nothing. So, as far as I'm concerned, that's that line of enquiry exhausted.

Still can't get over Sobel doxing herself, though. Twice. I've had a good look through her fb (pics of her cats and plugging Sobel Nation/Sobel Promotions acts) and it confirms what I originally thought. She's a solid promoter - but she's got a big mouth, she won't back down - and I'm assuming she's blissfully ignorant regarding the existence of the sort of people who would happily :fool: her ass to hell and back. Not a good combination.

• Feels Feels x 2
    #43 Silvana, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    Silvana

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I think his manager was making snarky comments on my video.
    why do they even care?
    If I have free time I might call her and see what happens.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Oglooger

Oglooger Rest in peace, boo boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. The autism...the autism...
    Anyway, I'd love to learn more about her hatred of roleplaying. She seems to think yelling that someone plays Dungeons and Dragon is somehow an insult. I guess her logic is that "Nerds play D&D, therefor calling someone a D&D player is calling them a nerd".

• Agree Agree x 5
    Randall Fragg

Randall Fragg Suffer not the shitposter
    Staff Member Moderator

kiwifarms.net
  6. She seems to be doing alright for herself as a business person. I'm starting to feel that it's not her behind the posts. It's a hired/fired social media employee who is baiting folks to call Barbara herself.

Though with Eddie whining and running to mother, who knows?

Romance Larghetto Ally

Romance Larghetto Ally The angel Moroni made me.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Of all the hills to die on, some idiots chose Gen Zed...

Also, this feels more suited to a general lolcow thread. Gen Zed was at least co-opting Tumblr for free publicity (albeit poorly) but Eddie and Sobel are about as discerning as a shotgun in a crowded mall. I'd also encourage that we don't attempt to encourage these idiots to come here. If they come of their own volition, it's fine, but we have a bit of an unholy track record with cows that join because some fools decided to "inform" them of their topic.

If they're narcissistic enough to find themselves via Google they're spergy enough to be entertaining.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Sanae Kochiya

Sanae Kochiya The *better* Shrine Maiden
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Yeah that's not a terrible idea. What do you think @Alan Pardew?

Also Eddie shared this on his facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/eddie.cabot.96)

Eddie Cabot.png

Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Romance Larghetto Ally

kiwifarms.net
  10. Considering we got quite some info about them I think it's enough to warrant a thread for them instead of merging with Gen-Zed, unless it's all we have about them.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Alan Pardew

Alan Pardew President Haltmann
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I think the ultimate test of him getting a whole thread is his next show. Does he talk about the Farms? The unending Youtube harassment? The so-called triumph over these trolls my running to mommy and having her step in and dox herself?

Romance Larghetto Ally

kiwifarms.net
  12. For such a famous radio personality with millions of views, seems not a single one of them uses tumblr. Because almost all of us posts there have 0 notes. As in none at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  13. Randall Fragg

Randall Fragg Suffer not the shitposter
    Staff Member Moderator

kiwifarms.net
  14. Lateef/Latif is a legit Arabic name, it's in use in a lot of Muslim countries.
    I'm not sure about Quadir, but it could be a variant spelling of Kadir/Kadeer, also a common Arabic name.

Apparently none of his five million followers use Tumblr, or Facebok, or Twitter,or Blogspot, or Mixcloud, or Youtube... I guess they only ever use the Internet when it's time to listen to Eddie's show.

• Informative Informative x 3
    varvarstvo

varvarstvo true & honest ghost
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Just to say I've got it on good authority that our Barbara Sobel is the woman in the Rip Off Report photo - which is what I suspected, as it's the same woman whose photo illustrates Sobel's Wikipedia article. So that's that much cleared up. My source also tells me that yes, Sobel is a sound promoter - which I'd already guessed, given she seems to promote a lot of 80s comeback artists.

Still doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut, though.

• Informative Informative x 5
    Silvana

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Interactions under another gen zed video

Gen zed episode 1 leaked real 4k The problems with the penis pez dispenser   YouTube.png

• Feels Feels x 2
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. "Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

I swear I've seen that somewhere. I think that's one of the phrases you see on those shirts with the stick figures that 8 year olds wear.

• Agree Agree x 3
    sassyma seed

sassyma seed Cat with an f

kiwifarms.net
  18. Archer. He stole that from Archer.

Romance Larghetto Ally

kiwifarms.net
  19. He missed a great opportunity to use a better reference too.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Break your heart, steal your crown.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I imagine they probably know about us, but will take Hayden's route, aka passive-aggressively sniping at us on twitter. Oh, and the occasional accusation of critics being from here.

ColorfulCassowary

ColorfulCassowary Don't have a box new

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.