• “read my manifesto”

Niceguy EddieBroadcasting live from Radio Autism

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Ass Manager 3000, Nov 23, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
  1. He's really fond of that "Cute channel you've got here....Speaking of..." comment, isn't he?

• Agree Agree x 3
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  2. Dude wants to be a mobster, I guess.

• Like Like x 2
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. The most autistic mobster ever, probably.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Sallet Lad Jim

Sallet Lad Jim Sallet Dressing

kiwifarms.net
  4. I just notice the little red bell on my Youtube notifications.

Despite writing on @Oglooger 's Gen Zed trailer comments section:
    upload_2016-1-3_10-54-21.png

He just couldn't resist when someone decided to poke at him.

upload_2016-1-3_10-55-31.png
    upload_2016-1-3_10-56-34.png

Says the guy with two autistic sons.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Orthodox Chrischanity

Orthodox Chrischanity Mujahideen, come out to plaaay-ayyy!

kiwifarms.net
  5. That guy is really fucking salty.

Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I forgot about this guy but I did enjoy his rage there.

chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  7. Why can't he just stop?

• Feels Feels x 3
    Oglooger

Oglooger ♥~Secretly Ahuviya~♥
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. "Cute li'l channel you got here. It'd be a real shame if someone just went and sperged all over it..."

• Winner Winner x 1
    VLAD

VLAD I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  10. http://niceguyeddiecabot.tumblr.com/
    Copy of text in spoiler
    Stock Market’s Down. Boo-frickin’-hoo
    Much is being made of the year closings of several major stock indices being DOWN. This is not surprising, because in the past 7 years there has been in fact so LITTLE bad news economically to speak of, the Conservative Media (read: ALL of the media) has had very little to write about. Now I wrote an article very similar to this one a few years back, and in light of the celebratory doom and gloom coming from the Right at the prospect that the horrible, terrible (yet somehow BOOMING) Obama economy might finally be coming to an end, let’s put these year-end down turns into perspective.

I’m sure everyone is well aware that after eight years of George W. Bush, we were basically broke as a country, an economy and as people. To reiterate, in case you’ve conveniently forgotten, or are otherwise allergic to facts and data, the day Governor George W. Bush took office, the Dow Jones Industrials (DJIA) were at 10581.96, following roughly 8 years of growth under Bill Clinton. By the time Senator Barack H. Obama took office, it was down to 8077.56, a loss of 23.7% of its value. The NASDAQ has fallen from 2759.10 to 1476.42, for a whopping 46.5% loss. The S&P 500 stated at 1342.54 and fell to 805.22 for an even 40% loss. And the NYSE fell from 6853.79 to 5195.55, a 24.2% loss. Those are EIGHT YEAR RETURNS mind you! Keep that in mind as everyone frets about the DJIA, NYSE and S&P500 (though not the NASDAQ) being down a few points after just ONE YEAR!

Now… I already know what you’re thinking: Most of those losses came right at the end of 2008, didn’t they? Just in time for the election? Well… Not exactly. The BIGGEST losses did - the DJIA lost 700 points in a single day, just after John McCain made a speech about the fundamentals of our economy being strong, for example - but that particular slide was already almost two years in the making at that point. But if you want to how insane it was that we not only ELECTED that fool (we didn’t, I know, but bear with me here) but RE-elected him, check this out: On election day, 2004, the DJIA was at 10054.39, down 5%. The NASDAQ closed at 1979.87, down 28.2%. The S&P had fallen to 1130.51, a loss of 15.8% and the NYSE stood at 6699.86 - the best performer among them, losing a mere 2.2%. Those were FOUR YEAR returns, by the way! So, you read that correctly: That piece of shit was RE-ELECTED after every major stock index LOST value during just him first four years in office! And that didn’t happen right before election night either! All four were down form most of 2008! Amazing how that never came up as the swift-boat veterans lied about Senator John Kerry’s war record with such reckless abandon, huh?

(Yeah, Kerry’s “04 campaign kind of sucked. *I* could have done better. Hell *my dog* could have done better!)

So after their guy gave us losses after four years, and HUGE losses after eight, what are they complaining about now? Well… President Obama’s economy has yielded the following stock market returns since his inaugurations: The DJIA closed 2015 at 17425.03, up 115.7%! The NASDAQ closed the year at 5007.41, up 239.2%! The S&P closed at 2043.94, up 153.8%! And the NYSE finished at 10146.57, up 95.3%! So… after giving us an economy that yielded nearly triple digit returns in every major stock index over SEVEN YEARS, the same idiots who supported the party of four- and eight-year LOSSES are back to complaining about the Obama Economy again. And before anyone thinks a President Trump would be any different? If he had invested the fortune he inherited from his Father in some of the index funds I’ve mentioned above, rather than going into business and investing it himself? He would be worth rather a bit more than he is today. He is a below-average businessman strictly by the numbers, even before you factor in his FOUR bankruptcies - the only reason the man still has a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out!

Finally, I do realize that this is a 1%‘er biased article, using the stock markets as I’ve done. But hey: It ’s the 1%'ers who are complaining right? OK, I know it isn’t. But it IS the 1%'ers who’s complaints are being listened to and aired by the media. For the rest of us? You can make these same comparisons with unemployment and job creation, and reach the same conclusions as well. And for the more academic-minded economists, remember: He did all of this while slashing the federal budget deficit by two-thirds, and without seeing a significant uptick in inflation! The only thing that would stop a Republican with this record’s face being carved next to Mount Rushmore would that he’d have to be a Liberal.

Happy New Year and Vote Blue!

Eddie has no understanding of economics.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. (excuse the double post)

I've been trawling through his tumblr

In My Humble Opinion.png

He's just as exceptional as we thought.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #71 Ass Manager 3000, Jan 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Eddie would know, just reading his BS causes tangible harm to my mind.

sassyma seed

sassyma seed Cat with an f

kiwifarms.net
  13. Wow, I need to mock Eddie's utter cluelessness right now:
    The title itself indicates how little Eddie understands things like the economy. It's like he forgot both 2007/8 and 1929 with this statement.
    We only had a fucking recession that we only partially crawled out of by this point during that time. We also only have a huge wage disparity compared to basically the Roaring 20's. I also love how he calls places like MSNBC conservative. Methinks he only watches FOX, the only big Conservative network around.
    Explain why unemployment is still higher than pre-bubble then broheim. Obeme and congress did decently at fighting what could've been a nasty depression, but it still took years of readjustment before we began climbing out of the hole, and we're still somewhat weak. You can't call an administration that fought through a deep recession booming. That's exceptional.

I remember the country doing fine until we found out about that nasty old bubble brewing in the housing market about 3/4s through Dubya's second term. And Clinton's administration took a mild hit in the late 90's when the internet caused a smaller bubble.
    Are you... are you trying to blame Dubya for causing a bubble? You know, something that the economy can create naturally? And on top of that, you're trying to blame him for part of the economic cycle? Look, Dubya wasn't that good of a president, but blaming him for a bubble popping and causing billions to go away is exceptional. At worst, you can pin the economic liberalism of the GOP for it, since their more offhand management of the companies might have been an element in making the bubble so big. And even then, the Congress was majority Democrat, so lol at you blaming the president purely there. If Gore or Kerry were in office then, would you blame them for it? I don't think you would.
    Signs of the bubble were about by 2006. It was noticed in 2007, and popped at the beginning of 2008 if I remember correctly.
    So not only are you STILL mad about 2000 when Bush pulled a Hayes, but you're angry at Kerry's shit performance in energizing the base. k.
    The fuck is an Internet Bubble? The fuck is variation? The fuck is fighting a war? What are these things? I don't get it.
    Because the economy was still going well duh. Small drops don't usually get noticed during then. Plus I'm uncertain how and when the economy dipped and where exactly during the year you pulled these numbers out of your ass.
    If you managed it, Kerry would've given Dubya a shot to claim Raygun's legacy by sweeping the electorate with like 450+ EVs and a supermajority in the House.
    The fuck is inflation? What is that? The fuck is a recession, the fuck? I don't understand :autism:
    Probably because we're still somewhat brittle as an economy, and it can give them some fire to fight against a non-entrenched incumbent. 0/10 would not let you manage my Freak Power Campaign.
    :trump: Holy shit it's like he wants me to just sit on my ass like a liberal welfare queen and rely on others to make my money for me. See, this is why we need to trim social spending, since it doesn't teach you to fight for yourself; it teaches you to rely on others. If I never fought for myself during my financial struggles, then I would be homeless and some other guy would be running my business. This is what this guy wants.
    No really, you tying yourself to that abortion of a movement really shows your ability to understand anything. You would probably support a 20 dollar minimum wage and scream at the GOP for the hyperinflation that would occur.
    Lol the fuck were you trying to type? Is this on Obeme's record? Dubya's? Willy's? I can't fucking tell. Besides, Rushmore is technically done you idiot.
    I'm voting red now. Or green. Or grey. Any color but blue.

• Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. The American economy is built on sand and there's many different explanations as to why it's like that, but denying it's fragility is intellectually dishonest.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. That's not his post, he just re-blogged it. You could probably already tell though, due to its high number of notes.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Hat

Hat Tranny Sayaka Miki
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I noticed. Most of his tumblr is reblogged BLM memes

Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. So the Dow Jones suffered it's worse year opening ever

[​IMG]

I wonder what Eddie thinks of that?

Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Found this on his website. Not sure if it's been posted or not, but just...wow.

image.png

The certificate in question

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

kiwifarms.net
  19. That's in another universe of autism altogether. :c

• Agree Agree x 2
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. The Universal Life Church ordains literally anyone as a minister free of charge on their website, so I'm not really sure what's worthy of celebrating here.

VLAD

VLAD I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Tags: